BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #84 in Makeup Sponges

Blend to cover and conceal imperfections. Designed to use with liquid and cream concealers. Even and easy makeup application.

Infallible® Blend Artist Concealer Blender, designed with an exclusive plush material and pointed shape concentrates coverage over blemishes and imperfections. The small pointed tip of the blending sponge maneuvers around hard to reach areas - such as underneath the eyes, brow bone, and sides of nose - blending concealer precisely where you want it. Plush sponge material ensures makeup sits on the sponge for a professional application.

• Isododecane

• Does it get bigger when you wet it?? Is it soft & bou...5 Answers
  • How does this compare to a beauty blender or the real tec...3 Answers
  • How well does this work. I've never used a sponge with th...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Great blender by L'Oreal!! I use this to blend out my concealer and it works very well." in 17 reviews
Jdore V.
United States
When trying to depart from the Real Techniques sponge goes semi-wrong. I was intrigued by the blue color and L'oreal venturing into sponges. But, this sponge doesn't hold up like the RT sponge or Beauty Blender. It does well for the first month, but after that it starts to peel and I was disappointed in the quality. It's not suited for excessive usage, so don't apply concelear and bake with just one sponge. I'll suggest getting two sponges if you're interested.
brenna f.
Cookeville
This is the best for concealer it gets around the eyes better then anything i have ever tried. Its alittle bit firmer then a regular face sponge which to me is great im able to blend my concealer in exactly where I want it without it going everywhere. It cleans up very nicely, I washed it for the first time yesterday and it didnt rip or tear it feels like it will be alil more durable then other sponges ive tried.
L E.
Nampa, ID
Was looking for a small sponge that would blend out my concealer more easily than the regular sponges. This seems to do the work although I would like it to be a bit smaller and softer. It’s denser and bit more hard than the regular L’Oréal blending sponge. Also I don’t see why the cost the same when the concealer sponge is smaller.
Julianna H.
wailuku
This is literally my holy grail beauty blender for baking my face! It is literally the perfect size to bake underneath the eye area. It’s not too small and it’s not too big and it’s so easy to pack on powder with! Would highly recommend this: it’s 8 bucks at Walgreens but there’s always loreal sales and coupons so I would advice you wait for a sale !
Allison A.
Port Gamble
This sponge has a really great texture and is easy to use. It doesn’t hold too much water like most other drugstore brands and is easy to use. I like to use this one for applying not only my concealer, but also for applying any cream contour, highlight and blush products.
Andrea A.
El Paso
I bought it at my local Walgreens I heard that was a really good product for concealer and it works really good I also use it to apply translucid powder and I works well too. I wet it and then I apply the product always.
mariam M.
Houston , TX
Probably the best drugstore blender out here, price is amazing and the quality is 10/10. I use it for my under eyes everyday. Really wish they made a bigger size of this one because it's amazing. Love it
Sarah B.
Levittown
I love this for blending out my concealer it's actually a good size that wont slide out of your fingers like the silly beauty blender micro minis. These are better than those in every way.
Ashley S.
I haven’t used this one before, I usually use the pink one (I can’t find it on here), but I’ve heard that all the L’Oréal sponges are literally the best. My pink L’Oréal sponge is my RIDE OR DIE, love of my life, hands down, best sponge I’ve ever used. Better than any beauty blender or real techniques sponge ever.
Brittany D.
LOVE MY PINK SPONGE!! The price point is amazing! This is the closest sponge I have found to the beauty blender! It’s under $8 too!! I have heard that the new sponges being sold are not the same! :/ so that’s disappointing! Hopefully it’s not! Worth a shot on finding out!! The sponge is super soft!!
Alyssa L.
Does it get bigger when you wet it?? Is it soft & bouncy??
Laura T.
How well does this work. I've never used a sponge with the flat side. Does it make a difference?
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
How does this compare to a beauty blender or the real techniques sponge?
Asma M.