BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #98 in Makeup Sponges

Blend to cover and conceal imperfections. Designed to use with liquid and cream concealers. Even and easy makeup application.

Infallible® Blend Artist Concealer Blender, designed with an exclusive plush material and pointed shape concentrates coverage over blemishes and imperfections. The small pointed tip of the blending sponge maneuvers around hard to reach areas - such as underneath the eyes, brow bone, and sides of nose - blending concealer precisely where you want it. Plush sponge material ensures makeup sits on the sponge for a professional application.

• Isododecane

• How does this compare to a beauty blender or the real techniques ...1 Answers
  • How well does this work. I've never used a sponge with the flat s...1 Answers
L E.
Nampa, ID
Was looking for a small sponge that would blend out my concealer more easily than the regular sponges. This seems to do the work although I would like it to be a bit smaller and softer. It’s denser and bit more hard than the regular L’Oréal blending sponge. Also I don’t see why the cost the same when the concealer sponge is smaller.
Suela S.
University Ht, OH
This is an average sponge. While the size of the sponge is pretty consistent with what is out there on the market regarding blending concealers, I find myself still reaching for either the L'Oreal face blender (pink sponge) or the original beauty blender and just using the small pointed tip to blend out my concealer.
Nickie S.
I liked this sponge a lot as long as you are able to wet it and apply it. It has the right curves to be able to get real close to your under eyes and inner corner. Would highly recommend this brand of sponges! Would purchase over and over
Ashley S.
I haven’t used this one before, I usually use the pink one (I can’t find it on here), but I’ve heard that all the L’Oréal sponges are literally the best. My pink L’Oréal sponge is my RIDE OR DIE, love of my life, hands down, best sponge I’ve ever used. Better than any beauty blender or real techniques sponge ever.
Brittany D.
LOVE MY PINK SPONGE!! The price point is amazing! This is the closest sponge I have found to the beauty blender! It’s under $8 too!! I have heard that the new sponges being sold are not the same! :/ so that’s disappointing! Hopefully it’s not! Worth a shot on finding out!! The sponge is super soft!!
Mallory G.
I like using the Foundation sponge more than anything! YouTubed Jessica Braun got me into this sponge. It is so soft and it just feels like a cloud. I honestly think it is better than the beauty blender. I will recommend this no matter what! And it’s super easy to clean too.
Madison M.
I'm not sure if they changed the sponge but it feels and applies different. I loved the first sponge I bought but when I needed a new one it just didn't work for me. I'm not sure why it was different. I could have just bought a dud but I don't recommend this sponge.
Darya P.
WEYMOUTH, MA
I don't know why they don't have the pink sponge on here but that is the one that I use and love. It is the perfect dupe for a beauty blender and even smoother than the Real Techniques one.
Brittnie V.
I love this sponge! I tried it after Casey Holmes kept raving about it on her channel. It's amazing and is very similar to the Beauty Blender, and it's cheaper. Love it. Always have it.
Kara E.
La Mirada, CA
This L'Oreal blend concealer sponge is perfect for applying concealing in those smaller ares on your face (e.g. between your eyebrows/forehead and under your eyes). The angle of the sponge makes it very easy to blend all the way up to the corner of your eyes without messing up your eyeshadow or under the eye eyeliner. This sponge works best when first soaked in water and after the access is squeezed out. This helps to prevent your makeup from being absorbed into the sponge and also aides in the blending of your product (you could also spray the sponge generously with your favorite priming spray as another option). My only reason for docking one star is that it is a little awkward to hold because it is so small. Overall, I could see this angled blender becoming a staple in my makeup kit.
Alyssa L.
Does it get bigger when you wet it?? Is it soft & bouncy??
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
How does this compare to a beauty blender or the real techniques sponge?
Laura T.
How well does this work. I've never used a sponge with the flat side. Does it make a difference?