BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

14-Hour wear. Plush velvet tip. Satiny black finish.

Black Velvet by Infallible® is our first plush velvet eyeliner for the ultimate bold, slick line in one stroke. This intensely vibrant black liner has an easy application felt tip to deliver supreme softness with a satin-like finish.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Potassium Sorbate
  • C11-15 Pareth-7
  • Caprylyl Glycol

L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Black Velvet Liner
  • "I have this eyeliner and let me tell you this one is my favorite. It's really Black what i always search for in a eyeliner so this one won!" in 6 reviews
  • "So easy to use. I can get the best winged liner with this. It's a great alternative to the higher end eyeliners. Very easy to use. Great for beginner. I use this every time I wear make up. I wish it would last a little bit longer tho. That is why I gave 4 star. Other than that, it's great!" in 3 reviews
Kristy K.
West Falls, NY
It says it’s an eyeliner but I use it as an eyebrow pencil. Don’t ask me how either because it’s actually really thick and comes out dark. I’m not sure how anyone could use this as an eyeliner. My mom bought this and gave it to me because she hated it. Otherwise I don’t think this is a product I would have ever purchased.
Talia S.
Newry
Such a great product, apply nicely and lasts all night. Goes on smoothly and is super easy to use, it dries matte and I put water on it and it stayed on so it must be waterproof would really recommend this product.
Christine L.
Tulsa, OK
It has this weird rectangular plushie tip and is really hard to do a precise wing especially if you don't wear thick top liner. That or I'm too used to a thin precision tip to do my wings.
Not saying I wouldn't recommend it, It just doesn't work and I can't get it too.
Dorothy Z.
Middletown, NY
Lasts a long time and looks great. Super easy to apply too and comes in various tips to choose from. Definitely better than any other eyeliner.
Jennifer Q.
This eyeliner is my drug store go to. I used it for so many years. It lasted a long time and it was extremely pigmented. I loved how you could create a winged eye with ease. It’s like writing with a pencil
Alana💙 P.
Dundee
I don’t like the applicator, it’s a spongey one and it makes it hard to have a precise line, it also isn’t always as pigmented as it can be. Didn’t repurchase and wouldn’t recommend
Marylou F.
I loved this eyeliner at first but it dried out extremely quick and became super hard to apply and tugged on my eye. So unless you can afford to buy a new one every few weeks I’d pass on this one.
Erin H.
Liberty, MO
This eyeliner lasts FOREVER. Both on my eyes and just in general. It’s so smooth and the felt tip is longer and sweeps perfectly to finish my favorite look (a cat eye) off perfectly!
Jordan M.
Oklahoma City
I like it but I feel like it breaks and smudges too much so half the time you have to buy more then you should
Laura A.
Targoviste
Loved it, good price, good opacity, good color, big fan of this liner, i would repurchase it again
Dania  F.
Toronto, Ontario
Does this liner bleed when put on the water line? I'm looking for something that won't bleed.
Lisa E.
Richmond, BC
What are the differences (why it's better/worse) between this eye liner and the L'Oreal Infallible Slim Liner?

back