BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

14-Hour wear. Plush velvet tip. Satiny black finish.

Black Velvet by Infallible® is our first plush velvet eyeliner for the ultimate bold, slick line in one stroke. This intensely vibrant black liner has an easy application felt tip to deliver supreme softness with a satin-like finish.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Potassium Sorbate
  • C11-15 Pareth-7
  • Caprylyl Glycol

L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Black Velvet Liner
  • "I have this eyeliner and let me tell you this one is my favorite. It's really Black what i always search for in a eyeliner so this one won!" in 6 reviews
  • "So easy to use. I can get the best winged liner with this. It's a great alternative to the higher end eyeliners. Very easy to use. Great for beginner. I use this every time I wear make up. I wish it would last a little bit longer tho. That is why I gave 4 star. Other than that, it's great!" in 3 reviews
Caitlin B.
Montreal
I was happily surprised by how well this liner worked. I line my eyes daily and the velvet tip is gentle. It took some getting use to initially but once I got the hang of it, it was so easy!
Nita C.
Kitchener, ON
I guess there is nothing such as good or bad product, you just need to find one that suits you.
And I'm in love with this eyeliner. Its super easy to use eventho im not really good at applying make up and it offer bold black color which is awesome!

People tend to comment that its difficult to get cat eye or winged liner with this product but i find it worked out perfectly for me as easy as 1 glide.
Check out my pic for the proof 😂
Alana💙 P.
Dundee
I don’t like the applicator, it’s a spongey one and it makes it hard to have a precise line, it also isn’t always as pigmented as it can be. Didn’t repurchase and wouldn’t recommend
Shamsa A.
After being dissapointed by liquid liners and too lazy for gel liners, I decided to go back to the basics with a pencil. This is so intense and creamy, I am surprised everytime I go to line my lids at how effortlessly this applies. I sharpen everytime and start with inner corners, and smudge everything with the tip as i go to soften any edges. It lasts all day even though I have teary eyes. I can't even tell the difference between this and gel liners, it's so intense!
Beth W.
I was not a fan of this. It didn't last long and it does not apply well. I ended up looking like a raccoon less than 2 hours after applying it. I would not recommend this product at all.
Krystal J.
Edmonton, AB
Pretty good liner. I don't line my eyes often so I don't like to spend lots of money on it. This is a good affordable drugstore option. Has pretty good pigmentation and I can control it reasonably well.
Eriwan S.
Mühlacker
Laura A.
Targoviste
Loved it, good price, good opacity, good color, big fan of this liner, i would repurchase it again
Destiny W.
Purchased at: Kohl's
I love felt liners, at first this was the perfect liner, very thin and persicse. Not so soon after it started to dry out with the cap on tight still dried out. It started to fray and it's a shine finish not matte for those who may wonder.
Talia S.
Newry
Such a great product, apply nicely and lasts all night. Goes on smoothly and is super easy to use, it dries matte and I put water on it and it stayed on so it must be waterproof would really recommend this product.
Dania  F.
Toronto, Ontario
Does this liner bleed when put on the water line? I'm looking for something that won't bleed.
Lisa E.
Richmond, WY
What are the differences (why it's better/worse) between this eye liner and the L'Oreal Infallible Slim Liner?