Jennifer M.
Meridianville, AL
I am very disappointed in this liquid eyeliner. On paper it appeared to be a great potential for me but once I bought it I was filled with regret.

The eyeliner is long and slightly thicker than a pencil making it easy to hold. The tip is a fuzzy felt tip. If you turn it one way, it's wide. If you turn it 1/4 of the way the other way it is thinner but still pretty wide. There are small fibers sticking out all the way around the tip. They're all even and don't seem to effect the usage of this liner.

This eyeliner creates a thick line. I didn't think it would be so thick and I thought that the dual shape would give me two line options but the thicker side doesn't make much off a different and is much harder to create an even line with.

The color goes on nice and smooth and even. I love the color application. The color itself is great too. It does have a bit of a sheen to it.

The worst part about this eyeliner is that it smudges very easily even after it has dried. It doesn't even require moisture to smudge. It looks like it has a layer of powder over it that smudges out with the slightest touch making the lines look very dirty around them. If liquids hit the line, they're done. It creates a dark streak.

I love the color and consistency. I hate the size and lack of durability.

I am attaching a photo that has two smudges side by side. One is with a dry finger and the other with a wet finger.