BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

14-Hour wear. Plush velvet tip. Satiny black finish.

Black Velvet by Infallible® is our first plush velvet eyeliner for the ultimate bold, slick line in one stroke. This intensely vibrant black liner has an easy application felt tip to deliver supreme softness with a satin-like finish.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Potassium Sorbate
  • C11-15 Pareth-7
  • Caprylyl Glycol

L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Black Velvet Liner
  • "I have this eyeliner and let me tell you this one is my favorite. It's really Black what i always search for in a eyeliner so this one won!" in 6 reviews
  • "So easy to use. I can get the best winged liner with this. It's a great alternative to the higher end eyeliners. Very easy to use. Great for beginner. I use this every time I wear make up. I wish it would last a little bit longer tho. That is why I gave 4 star. Other than that, it's great!" in 3 reviews
Becky A.
Roseville, MI
This product is absolutely amazing. It glides on your eyes so smooth & looks so velvety. It's one of my favorite eyeliners, the only thing I don't like about it is how thick the brush is, I can't really use it for a wing. I usually use it to fill in all my flaws, or I'll outline my wing with a different liner and use this to fill it in cause it works wonders for that. Awesome product otherwise!!
Rachel M.
the actual product runs out very quickly and it is extremely hard to make a precise line, a wing would be impossible. the applicator is a thick oval that is flat on one side and feels like velvet (but not in a good way) would not recommend this.
Jennifer Q.
This eyeliner is my drug store go to. I used it for so many years. It lasted a long time and it was extremely pigmented. I loved how you could create a winged eye with ease. It’s like writing with a pencil
Marylou F.
I loved this eyeliner at first but it dried out extremely quick and became super hard to apply and tugged on my eye. So unless you can afford to buy a new one every few weeks I’d pass on this one.
Steven J.
Silverthorne, CO
I bought this a couple of weeks ago. It does a fat short wing that I like and is easy to use. However. It’s smears really easily and if the slightest bit of water hits it it is everywhere and pretty difficult to get off. I like the color but it’s more difficult in the long run
Kayla C.
Yardley, PA
At first I HATED this liner. I could not understand why the tip was so thick. But after experimenting with it, it's actually perfect to get product really close to the top lashline. I still have problems doing a wing with it, but when you get such perfect lashline application, a wing is not always necessary!
Shannon G.
Not a fan! I just gave this a try and immediately threw it away. It did not "glide on smoothly" or look velvety in the slightest. The product was not very dark at all and picked up all my eyeshadow. The tip is too thick to attempt a wing. Will not be using again!
Jennifer M.
Meridianville, AL
I am very disappointed in this liquid eyeliner. On paper it appeared to be a great potential for me but once I bought it I was filled with regret.

The eyeliner is long and slightly thicker than a pencil making it easy to hold. The tip is a fuzzy felt tip. If you turn it one way, it's wide. If you turn it 1/4 of the way the other way it is thinner but still pretty wide. There are small fibers sticking out all the way around the tip. They're all even and don't seem to effect the usage of this liner.

This eyeliner creates a thick line. I didn't think it would be so thick and I thought that the dual shape would give me two line options but the thicker side doesn't make much off a different and is much harder to create an even line with.

The color goes on nice and smooth and even. I love the color application. The color itself is great too. It does have a bit of a sheen to it.

The worst part about this eyeliner is that it smudges very easily even after it has dried. It doesn't even require moisture to smudge. It looks like it has a layer of powder over it that smudges out with the slightest touch making the lines look very dirty around them. If liquids hit the line, they're done. It creates a dark streak.

I love the color and consistency. I hate the size and lack of durability.

I am attaching a photo that has two smudges side by side. One is with a dry finger and the other with a wet finger.
Anais S.
Orlando, FL
Es presentación es bonita , práctico, el color está genial es totalmente oscuro y pigmenta demasiado, lo malo es la punta, es gruesa y con un aplicador de pelitos chiquitos y no ayuda muy bien a un delineado muy preciso, sirve sólo para hacer delineados gruesos!! Así que las chicas con párpados caídos no se les ocurra comprarlo!
Carra T.
This product breaks my heart. I loved it the first week. Realistically, I still want to love it. It is so easy to use and makes such a fabulous wing. The downside..oh the downside. It dies out! I wasn't able to use the product very well after the first week, having to resort to wetting it with water to even get it to be "black" again and not look patchy. If it can stay wet, it would be an awesome product! Sadly it just dries out.
Dania  F.
Toronto, Ontario
Does this liner bleed when put on the water line? I'm looking for something that won't bleed.
Lisa E.
Richmond, BC
What are the differences (why it's better/worse) between this eye liner and the L'Oreal Infallible Slim Liner?

back