BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Paris introduces Black Velvet by Infallible.® It’s first velvet plush eyeliner for an ultimate bold eyelook in one easy stroke. The velvet felt tip delivers supreme softness and easy application. An intense vibrant black formula with a velvet satin finish.

Amy B.
Amy B.
I'm a fan of L'Oréal 's infallible black velvet liquid eyeliner. The felt tip makes it much easier to draw a straight line. I can get awesome winged styling as well with this easy to control pen. The only downside is that in between eyes I occasionally do have to turn the pen upside and shake it a little to get enough eye liner soaking the tip to do the next eye. Other than that this product is well worth the money and gives a great wear.
Erica C.
Erica C.
I bought it at Ulta last week and my favorite part about this eyeliner pen is that it is dark and durable. I do not like the tip at all, It wouldn't recommend it to you if you like thin or sharp looking wings. Unfortunately this is something that i would not purchase again because it was very difficult/frustrating to achieve the look i wanted
Lexi S.
Lexi S.
Simi Valley, CA
This is by far the wrist Eyeliner ever! First if all, if you want a nice, clean wing.... Forget it! Not gonna happen with this Eyeliner. Bulky and big. Color, horrible color! Not rich black, like a grey and fades tremendously through out the day. Smudges and transfers to upper lid. Horrible Eyeliner. Returned that same day.
Katlyn B.
Katlyn B.
Mesa, AZ
So easy to use. I can get the best winged liner with this. It's a great alternative to the higher end eyeliners. Very easy to use. Great for beginner. I use this every time I wear make up. I wish it would last a little bit longer tho. That is why I gave 4 star. Other than that, it's great!
Kamilia A.
Kamilia A.
Baltimore, MD
This eyeliner was recommended to me by and friend so I had to try it myself. If you haven't tried this or looked into this product then I suggest you do because it won't disappoint you and the price is reasonable! It has long wear and it's great for going out!
Britney D.
Britney D.
Spotsylvania, VA
Review for: Black
Way too much smudge. It runs so easily and quickly after applying. I gave 2 stars because it does glide on well, and does have a velvety feel to it which makes it easy to apply. But none of that matters if it smudges after an hour or two. Do not recommend.
Ellie D.
Ellie D.
Steamboat Springs, CO
I am usually not a big fan of felt tip eyeliners because they tend to not be very pigmented and dry out fast but not this one. The pigment in this eyeliner is outstanding! It's very dark and I have mine for about two months now and it has yet to dry out!
Marissa F.
Marissa F.
Greenville, NC
I have never found a liquid eyeliner I am crazy about but this one is okay. If I was feeling lazy I would buy this again but it isn't the best. I'm not a fan of the application of the product but after getting used to it I've learned how to control it.
Sonja C.
Sonja C.
Philadelphia, PA
A cheap eyeliner for someone who doesn't wear a lot of eyeliner or isn't makeup savvy. It isn't the worst, but isn't very good either.
Pros:
easy to apply
Easy to remove(if you mess up)

Cons:
Watery black
Smudges
Transparent
Wears off quickly
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
Norwalk , Ca
I actually really like this eyeliner! The quality is great and it can be long lasting. Only thing i wish they made it waterproof. Sometimes i get allergies and damn my eyeliner is gone. Loll but overall great product for being drugstore.
Dania  F.
Dania F.
Toronto, Ontario
Does this liner bleed when put on the water line? I'm looking for something that won't bleed.
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
Vancouver, BC - British Columbia
What are the differences (why it's better/worse) between this eye liner and the L'Oreal Infallible Slim Liner?