BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing a new, even longer-wearing Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup now for 18 hours of uninterrupted, flawless coverage--no touch-ups required. Smoother, more blendable, more comfortable than ever before. Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup, fights the five signs of makeup meltdown. It's energizing vitamin and mineral complex combats the signs of fatigue. Continuous concealing hides imperfections. Smoothing pigments resist fading and rub-off. Oil-absorbing mattifiers stop shine. SPF 20 and anti-humidity ingredients fight the elements. Now with 18 non-stop hours of comfortable fade-proof wear!

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 20
  • Coverage: Medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types
  • Available in 14 stay-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 1.75%

• What is the darkest shade that this line carries?2 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...1 Answers
Melissa S.
Sidney, OH
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I stumbled upon this foundation in the clearance section of walmart. Omg it is amazing! I love the coverage, it's lightweight, and doesn't budge all day. I really hope they aren't doing away with this product. It works better than some high end foundations I've tried. I'm overall impressed greatly.
Kristie D.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is SUCH a good foundation! it stays all day and really does "never fail". it can feel tacky and strange if you don't set it with a powder, but once it's set it's gorgeous. it has good coverage but doesn't look crazy or thick. The consistency is actually rather thin, which leaves your skin feeling like it can breathe.
It is my absolute favorite foundation. unfortunately I think they're slowly stopping this, as I find it less and less in drugstores, so I stock up whenever L'Oreal is on sale!!
Rachel J.
Frankfort, KY
This is one of the worst foundations I have ever tried(including dollar store brands)! Thank goodness I got almost 50% off on it and didn't pay full price! I've tried mixing this stuff with lotion and it still looks cakey! Does not spread well at all and looks super cakey! I really tried to like this product too! :-(
Meridian F.
Indiana
This is a foundation I use everyday. It is very light weight. It is a medium coverage and lasts all day. It is also very affordable.
Savannah H.
I usually am a fan of L'Oreal but, this was not a win for me. This is the lightest shade I could find and it is still too dark for me. For the price I expected it to be pretty close to my skin tone but, I was let down. If you are fair skinned like me, you need to blend this with a lighter one. I do Not recommend this product.
Sara W.
Corona , CA
Review for: Nude Beige more...
I love this product! It is affordable (bought it on sale at ULTA), and the color worked great for me. The application is easy ( I use a foundation brush) and the color stays true. The coverage is full, but not heavy or cakey. It lasts all day! I’m scraping my bottle and need to go buy more!
Manel B.
Médéa
L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup
This is my all time favorite product. it works so well on the skin. It has almost full coverage and looks flawless. I set it lightly with powder and it stays all day. I suggest grabbing it up while you can before it is all completely gone
Barbara G.
Review for: L'Oreal Infallible Advanced Spf 20, Creamy Natural 607 more...
I like this product very much, it covers very well and does not leave a greasy rodtro. I must combine it to achieve my tone but otherwise is fantastic
Karen C.
Orlando
Review for: Infallible Natural Ivory 604 Makeup, 1 Fl Oz more...
I didn't like this foundation. It doesn't live up to the 18 hour challenge. I liked the sunscreen. But, it made me feel slightly greasy. L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup
alejandra m.
Lamont, CA
I wont buy it anymore. Honestly looks cakey everytime i put it. Dont recommend it at all.
Jessica V.
How's the coverage? Is it good for oily skin?
Tori W.
Montevallo, AL
Would this work well on oily to combination skin?
Ashlyn L.
Lexington, SC
What coverage is this? Thanks!
Elizabeth N.
Laredo, TX
Is this foundation recommended for oily face skin?
Julia J.
Halifax, NS
I really need a good foundation to cover acne scars, is this a full coverage foundation that won't make my skin look oily?