L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup uploaded by Rachel J.L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup uploaded by Rachel J.L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup uploaded by Manel B.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing a new, even longer-wearing Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup now for 18 hours of uninterrupted, flawless coverage--no touch-ups required. Smoother, more blendable, more comfortable than ever before. Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup, fights the five signs of makeup meltdown. It's energizing vitamin and mineral complex combats the signs of fatigue. Continuous concealing hides imperfections. Smoothing pigments resist fading and rub-off. Oil-absorbing mattifiers stop shine. SPF 20 and anti-humidity ingredients fight the elements. Now with 18 non-stop hours of comfortable fade-proof wear!

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 20
  • Coverage: Medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types
  • Available in 14 stay-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 1.75%

• Titanium Dioxide
  • Iron Oxides

Rachel J.
Frankfort, KY
This is one of the worst foundations I have ever tried(including dollar store brands)! Thank goodness I got almost 50% off on it and didn't pay full price! I've tried mixing this stuff with lotion and it still looks cakey! Does not spread well at all and looks super cakey! I really tried to like this product too! :-(
Manel B.
Médéa
L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup
This is my all time favorite product. it works so well on the skin. It has almost full coverage and looks flawless. I set it lightly with powder and it stays all day. I suggest grabbing it up while you can before it is all completely gone
Simone R.
Rua efigenia jota coelho 86 Terra Roxa Paraná
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since I started using this product I did not quit any more, it's very wonderful algumas melhorias
Eve M.
christchurch
Review for: Soft Ivory
I like this foundation but it’s definitely not my favourite. It’s hard to blend in for me personally but I get there eventually. It is light weight and gives good coverage so I do recommend to others
Heather L.
Sundridge
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this foundation. I can’t say anything negative about it! Repurchased multiple times is a staple in my make up bag!
Megans I.
Such a great foundation. covers okayish but it’s a very cakey foundation and doesn’t blend well. Other then that I like how smooth it makes my skin actually feel. It’s amazing. Oh my. It’s a must have.
Amanda L.
Collierville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Unfortunately this stuff broke me out, but I am used to that with my sensitive skin. Good coverage and great price. Will need to go back to my more expensive mineral foundation.
Alfie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product. Would recommend this product. Everything applies perfectly. It doesn't grease when applying.
shea s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought it online..and when i gave it a first try..i was like omg!! Did wonders for me..great for the pricem.and a big thumbs up to this product..
Andrea C.
Turlock, CA
Review for: Nude Beige
I like it because it’s easily blend out but once u have it on for a couple hours it starts to peel and change to a dark color
veronica g.
Haltom City, TX
I have used the loreal true match, however the consistency is really watery so I use it on a daily basis and only a thin layer. i would like to find a heavier product and want to know how this one differs from the one i currently have
Ashton A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have orange undertones?
Marilyn R.
Edinburg, TX
What's the difference between this one and the infallible pro long wear ?
monique m.
Tracy, CA
I dont know if im the only one but is this foundation thick on anyone else? Or maybe know any tricks
Ana R.
Seattle , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else find that this foundation oxidises horribly??