L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup uploaded by Rachel J.L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup uploaded by Rachel J.L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup uploaded by Manel B.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing a new, even longer-wearing Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup now for 18 hours of uninterrupted, flawless coverage--no touch-ups required. Smoother, more blendable, more comfortable than ever before. Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup, fights the five signs of makeup meltdown. It's energizing vitamin and mineral complex combats the signs of fatigue. Continuous concealing hides imperfections. Smoothing pigments resist fading and rub-off. Oil-absorbing mattifiers stop shine. SPF 20 and anti-humidity ingredients fight the elements. Now with 18 non-stop hours of comfortable fade-proof wear!

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 20
  • Coverage: Medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types
  • Available in 14 stay-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 1.75%

• Iron Oxides

Simone R.
Rua efigenia jota coelho 86 Terra Roxa Paraná
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since I started using this product I did not quit any more, it's very wonderful algumas melhorias
Eve M.
christchurch
Review for: Soft Ivory
I like this foundation but it’s definitely not my favourite. It’s hard to blend in for me personally but I get there eventually. It is light weight and gives good coverage so I do recommend to others
Heather L.
Sundridge
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this foundation. I can’t say anything negative about it! Repurchased multiple times is a staple in my make up bag!
Megans I.
Such a great foundation. covers okayish but it’s a very cakey foundation and doesn’t blend well. Other then that I like how smooth it makes my skin actually feel. It’s amazing. Oh my. It’s a must have.
Amanda L.
Collierville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Unfortunately this stuff broke me out, but I am used to that with my sensitive skin. Good coverage and great price. Will need to go back to my more expensive mineral foundation.
Alfie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product. Would recommend this product. Everything applies perfectly. It doesn't grease when applying.
shea s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought it online..and when i gave it a first try..i was like omg!! Did wonders for me..great for the pricem.and a big thumbs up to this product..
Andrea C.
Turlock, CA
Review for: Nude Beige
I like it because it’s easily blend out but once u have it on for a couple hours it starts to peel and change to a dark color
Ashley P.
Vacaville
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first foundation I found that I actually loved. It was full coverage semi matte finish and it was just beautiful on the skin. I'm not sure if they stopped making it all together or if it's just in my town they don't sell it but either way the only way I can buy it is on their website.
Jade C.
Manchester
I have purchased this product a few times but didn't rate it! I have combination/oily skin and this product wasn't for me, it was quite matted when applied and didn't make my skin feel great, also wouldn't recommend applying with a beauty blender!
veronica g.
Haltom City, TX
I have used the loreal true match, however the consistency is really watery so I use it on a daily basis and only a thin layer. i would like to find a heavier product and want to know how this one differs from the one i currently have
Ashton A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have orange undertones?
Marilyn R.
Edinburg, TX
What's the difference between this one and the infallible pro long wear ?
monique m.
Tracy, CA
I dont know if im the only one but is this foundation thick on anyone else? Or maybe know any tricks
Ana R.
Seattle , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else find that this foundation oxidises horribly??