BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing a new, even longer-wearing Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup now for 18 hours of uninterrupted, flawless coverage--no touch-ups required. Smoother, more blendable, more comfortable than ever before. Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup, fights the five signs of makeup meltdown. It's energizing vitamin and mineral complex combats the signs of fatigue. Continuous concealing hides imperfections. Smoothing pigments resist fading and rub-off. Oil-absorbing mattifiers stop shine. SPF 20 and anti-humidity ingredients fight the elements. Now with 18 non-stop hours of comfortable fade-proof wear!

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 20
  • Coverage: Medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types
  • Available in 14 stay-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 1.75%

• I dont know if im the only one but is this foundation thi...1 Answers
  • What is the darkest shade that this line carries?2 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...1 Answers
Jesi Love T.
I love loreal this one didn't workout for me with a brush I tried it with a beauty blender and it applies so beautifully I love it! The longevity depends on the setting powder sometimes though. But over all it's good!
Summer H.
Bloomington, mn
I love it ! It lasts the whole day. Doesnt sweat down my face and look uneven. My skin is oily and this is a good product that doesnt get affected by it.
Suzanne ✌.
It's not that big if a deal to be honest. When I used This, like my face became ultra oily and it felt very heavy. Wouldn't use this again.
Yamy S.
Fort Worth, TX
It is allright if you like heavy makeup foundation thats the one maybe a little to heavy for me put it does do some coverage
Marina M.
Looks cakey to me. Lightweight coverage with a silky consistency. Good for people who like the cakey look.
Rebekah S.
Fredericksbrg, TX
This product really disappointed me. It was really watered down and left streaks when I applied the product. The finished look was very cakey and not what I wanted in a foundation.
Kristen H.
This is BY FAR THE BEST foundation I have ever tried. I'm 30 years old and have been wearing foundation since I was 14 years old. I ALWAYS come back to my love, my holy grail, my L'Oreal Infallible Advanced Never Fail makeup in Soft Ivory. Whenever I wear this I ALWAYS get asked what foundation am I wearing. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find this in the drugstores anymore, so now when I need to more I have to order it online (usually Amazon). I would give this a fully 5 stars, but I dropped it down a star because there is an SPF in it and so, in pictures my face comes out bright white! But the coverage is awesome (medium to full; buildable). It feels like I'm not wearing anything. My favorite way to apply this is with my hands.
Lacey L.
Denton, TX
I've tried the lightest shade in nearly every drugstore line liquid foundation in my search to find something to match my impossibly pale neck. Most of the time it's too orange and/or doesn't offer enough coverage for the redness on my cheeks! Only one store in my town has had this so far, so I caved and spent more than I usually would hoping that maybe this one would be the one. I think this is the closest I've gotten so far! If you don't blend it out the foundation is a weird pink color but after some smoothing out, it's almost perfect! Definitely recommend for my pale sistas out there!
Libby H.
Great for medium skin color! you can get it in most durg stores so that great! pretty fairly priced & a lot of product.
Nohelia N.
Miami Florida
Review for: Buff Beige more...
Esta es mi base preferidad 😍 la amo! Desde que la conoci nunca la e dejado de comprar inclusive cuando en mi provincia se agota tengo que comprarla por internet pero no puedo dejar de tenerla y ya les digo por que ? Esta base es super liquida y cubriente y si eres de las que prepara bien su pielantes del maquillaje queda super mejor como dice su presentacion es para que dure 18hras y si la e probadoy puedo decir que dura ese tiempo aparte de eso es aprueba de agua ya que e llorado con ella y en especial tengo una particularidad que es q me suda mucho la nariz y no se me corre siempre me veo natural y siempre me preguntan por ella la verdad es q no deberian descontinuarla porque es lo mejor!!!en cuanto a cobertura la recomiendo porq me deja casi perfecta 😘
Jessica V.
How's the coverage? Is it good for oily skin?
Julia J.
Halifax, NS
I really need a good foundation to cover acne scars, is this a full coverage foundation that won't make my skin look oily?
Elizabeth N.
Laredo, TX
Is this foundation recommended for oily face skin?
Ashlyn L.
Lexington, SC
What coverage is this? Thanks!
Tori W.
Montevallo, AL
Would this work well on oily to combination skin?

Walmart