BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing a new, even longer-wearing Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup now for 18 hours of uninterrupted, flawless coverage--no touch-ups required. Smoother, more blendable, more comfortable than ever before. Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup, fights the five signs of makeup meltdown. It's energizing vitamin and mineral complex combats the signs of fatigue. Continuous concealing hides imperfections. Smoothing pigments resist fading and rub-off. Oil-absorbing mattifiers stop shine. SPF 20 and anti-humidity ingredients fight the elements. Now with 18 non-stop hours of comfortable fade-proof wear!

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 20
  • Coverage: Medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types
  • Available in 14 stay-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 1.75%

May Contain:

• Titanium Dioxide
  • Iron Oxides

vamp d.
Esta basé a mí no me gustó mucho m pareció muy pesado para mí, buen olor si tiene buen tamaño y precio.los tono no me gustó mucho
Ellie H.
Wymington , Bedfordshire
I hate this it’s not a good foundation, doesn’t work on my skin type or texture. Bad coverage and it’s just not nice. It even caused a break out and L’Oréal isn’t cruelty free so I’ll never use again.
Suzanne ✌.
It's not that big if a deal to be honest. When I used This, like my face became ultra oily and it felt very heavy. Wouldn't use this again.
Angelica S.
I did not care for this. It was chalky and made my normal to dry skin flaky. It didnt have enough coverage for me. Didnt care for the smell either. Will not repurchase.
Sybil W.
Didn't care for the shade selection, as I was unable to find a shade that was a complete match for my skintone, nevertheless, I still tried to make due with this foundation. I didn't really care for it at all. Which is why, I eventually ended up throwing it away.
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
This is the worst foundation I have ever tried! I have used! It does not blend well, it is sticky and tacky and it oxidized and looks horrible! I was so disappointed because I use several Loreal foundations that I absolutely love and countless other Loreal products but this is terrible! It make my skin look dehydrated and dried out, it enhanced the look of every pore and fine line and was cakey and creased.
sandi t.
santiago, santiago
i hate this product!! worst foundation i have ever tried! smell owful, so thick and ugly on the face i only used it twice and threw it in garbage !
Carrie E.
Regina
Don't even get me started. This stuff is so caky, smells awful, lasts like five minutes and causes break outs like there is no tomorrow. It doesn't stick to your skin and it's soooooo blotchy. Never again
Jessika F.
Phoenix, AZ
Worst ever so orange and patchy made me break out would not recommend . I have a hard time finding my shade I'm drugstore foundations but found the perfect shade in this until it started oxidizing a few hours later .
Ani L.
I didn't like this foundation very much because it has a very thick texture and since i have quit fair skin a choose the lightest shade and its color was very disapointing
Ashton A.
Does this have orange undertones?
veronica g.
Haltom City, TX
I have used the loreal true match, however the consistency is really watery so I use it on a daily basis and only a thin layer. i would like to find a heavier product and want to know how this one differs from the one i currently have
Ana R.
Seattle , WA
Does anyone else find that this foundation oxidises horribly??
Alyssa P.
How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? Does it cover without causing more breakouts? Does it even texture? Does it excentuate pores?? Good for pale skin?
Marilyn R.
Edinburg, TX
What's the difference between this one and the infallible pro long wear ?