BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing a new, even longer-wearing Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup now for 18 hours of uninterrupted, flawless coverage--no touch-ups required. Smoother, more blendable, more comfortable than ever before. Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup, fights the five signs of makeup meltdown. It's energizing vitamin and mineral complex combats the signs of fatigue. Continuous concealing hides imperfections. Smoothing pigments resist fading and rub-off. Oil-absorbing mattifiers stop shine. SPF 20 and anti-humidity ingredients fight the elements. Now with 18 non-stop hours of comfortable fade-proof wear!

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 20
  • Coverage: Medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types
  • Available in 14 stay-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 1.75%

• What is the darkest shade that this line carries?2 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...1 Answers
Samantha V.
Akron, OH
Review for: Never Fail Makeup 1 fl oz; 30 ml more...
I picked this up on clearance at walmart and thought I'd give it a try. I shook it really well and even still the first thing I noticed was a giant glob of oil with the first two pumps. Against my better judgment I still wanted to give it a shot. It was extremely pink and extremely oily and patchy on my face. I don't think I've ever disliked a product so much before this. The smell is awful too.
Crsytal C.
Harrington Delaware
Review for: Never Fail Makeup 1 fl oz; 30 ml more...
It failed completely it was not 18 hours it's a not cover anything it went on heavy and it just didn't feel right on the skin I wasted my money on this product that's why I paid also $12.97 for it but that's what
vamp d.
Esta basé a mí no me gustó mucho m pareció muy pesado para mí, buen olor si tiene buen tamaño y precio.los tono no me gustó mucho
Ellie H.
Wymington , Bedfordshire
I hate this it’s not a good foundation, doesn’t work on my skin type or texture. Bad coverage and it’s just not nice. It even caused a break out and L’Oréal isn’t cruelty free so I’ll never use again.
Suzanne ✌.
It's not that big if a deal to be honest. When I used This, like my face became ultra oily and it felt very heavy. Wouldn't use this again.
Angelica S.
I did not care for this. It was chalky and made my normal to dry skin flaky. It didnt have enough coverage for me. Didnt care for the smell either. Will not repurchase.
Vladimir M.
Chihuahua
Review for: Infallible Natural Ivory 604 Makeup, 1 Fl Oz more...
Is a base of makeup, I do not know what happened with its formula that at the time of opening it came out as oil and that before opening the avia hectic, the color tone was super white and was supposed to be my skin tone, not The purchase is super bad and apart from something expensive, it is very much in the pores and lines of expression
Mariana B.
Perris, CA
I personally did not like this foundation it was too thick and made me look cakey. i normally go easy with my makeup and have that "natural" look and this did not help.
Sybil W.
Didn't care for the shade selection, as I was unable to find a shade that was a complete match for my skintone, nevertheless, I still tried to make due with this foundation. I didn't really care for it at all. Which is why, I eventually ended up throwing it away.
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
This is the worst foundation I have ever tried! I have used! It does not blend well, it is sticky and tacky and it oxidized and looks horrible! I was so disappointed because I use several Loreal foundations that I absolutely love and countless other Loreal products but this is terrible! It make my skin look dehydrated and dried out, it enhanced the look of every pore and fine line and was cakey and creased.
Jessica V.
How's the coverage? Is it good for oily skin?
Tori W.
Montevallo, AL
Would this work well on oily to combination skin?
Ashlyn L.
Lexington, SC
What coverage is this? Thanks!
Elizabeth N.
Laredo, TX
Is this foundation recommended for oily face skin?
Julia J.
Halifax, NS
I really need a good foundation to cover acne scars, is this a full coverage foundation that won't make my skin look oily?