L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup uploaded by Rachel J.L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup uploaded by Rachel J.L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup uploaded by Manel B.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing a new, even longer-wearing Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup now for 18 hours of uninterrupted, flawless coverage--no touch-ups required. Smoother, more blendable, more comfortable than ever before. Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup, fights the five signs of makeup meltdown. It's energizing vitamin and mineral complex combats the signs of fatigue. Continuous concealing hides imperfections. Smoothing pigments resist fading and rub-off. Oil-absorbing mattifiers stop shine. SPF 20 and anti-humidity ingredients fight the elements. Now with 18 non-stop hours of comfortable fade-proof wear!

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 20
  • Coverage: Medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types
  • Available in 14 stay-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 1.75%

• Iron Oxides

Sybil W.
La Place, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't care for the shade selection, as I was unable to find a shade that was a complete match for my skintone, nevertheless, I still tried to make due with this foundation. I didn't really care for it at all. Which is why, I eventually ended up throwing it away.
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the worst foundation I have ever tried! I have used! It does not blend well, it is sticky and tacky and it oxidized and looks horrible! I was so disappointed because I use several Loreal foundations that I absolutely love and countless other Loreal products but this is terrible! It make my skin look dehydrated and dried out, it enhanced the look of every pore and fine line and was cakey and creased.
sandi t.
santiago, santiago
i hate this product!! worst foundation i have ever tried! smell owful, so thick and ugly on the face i only used it twice and threw it in garbage !
Carrie E.
Regina
Don't even get me started. This stuff is so caky, smells awful, lasts like five minutes and causes break outs like there is no tomorrow. It doesn't stick to your skin and it's soooooo blotchy. Never again
Jessika F.
Phoenix, AZ
Worst ever so orange and patchy made me break out would not recommend . I have a hard time finding my shade I'm drugstore foundations but found the perfect shade in this until it started oxidizing a few hours later .
Ani L.
I didn't like this foundation very much because it has a very thick texture and since i have quit fair skin a choose the lightest shade and its color was very disapointing
Jamie C.
Jonesville, NC
This foundation has great coverage, but it actually left my skin feeling very oily and shiny. I have combination to oily skin. It didn't work for me, but that doesn't mean it may not work for others. L'Oreal always quality products.
Rachel J.
Frankfort, KY
This is one of the worst foundations I have ever tried(including dollar store brands)! Thank goodness I got almost 50% off on it and didn't pay full price! I've tried mixing this stuff with lotion and it still looks cakey! Does not spread well at all and looks super cakey! I really tried to like this product too! :-(
Amanda P.
This was AWFUL! It was oily and watery when I pumped it out no matter how much I shook the bottle. When I put it on it was streaky and made my face look super oily. And it transferred onto everything!! My face felt so moist all day.
Rebekah S.
Fredericksbrg, TX
This product really disappointed me. It was really watered down and left streaks when I applied the product. The finished look was very cakey and not what I wanted in a foundation.
veronica g.
Haltom City, TX
I have used the loreal true match, however the consistency is really watery so I use it on a daily basis and only a thin layer. i would like to find a heavier product and want to know how this one differs from the one i currently have
Ashton A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have orange undertones?
Marilyn R.
Edinburg, TX
What's the difference between this one and the infallible pro long wear ?
monique m.
Tracy, CA
I dont know if im the only one but is this foundation thick on anyone else? Or maybe know any tricks
Ana R.
Seattle , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else find that this foundation oxidises horribly??