BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing a new, even longer-wearing Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup now for 18 hours of uninterrupted, flawless coverage--no touch-ups required. Smoother, more blendable, more comfortable than ever before. Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup, fights the five signs of makeup meltdown. It's energizing vitamin and mineral complex combats the signs of fatigue. Continuous concealing hides imperfections. Smoothing pigments resist fading and rub-off. Oil-absorbing mattifiers stop shine. SPF 20 and anti-humidity ingredients fight the elements. Now with 18 non-stop hours of comfortable fade-proof wear!

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 20
  • Coverage: Medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types
  • Available in 14 stay-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 1.75%

• Titanium Dioxide
  • Iron Oxides

Sara N.
Corona , CA
Review for: Nude Beige more...
I love this product! It is affordable (bought it on sale at ULTA), and the color worked great for me. The application is easy ( I use a foundation brush) and the color stays true. The coverage is full, but not heavy or cakey. It lasts all day! I’m scraping my bottle and need to go buy more!
Sophia C.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Nude Beige more...
I have used this product for as long as I can remember! It has the best coverage for my skin, has SPF and last for a REALLY long time! High recommend it!
Isabel S.
Los Angeles, CA
Good but leaves my face shinny product is bendable but would need to add finishing powder to set it. I would use for emergencies only
tay A.
hamtramck
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
Love this product as well! Great color which blends awesome with ur skin tone! It is easy to apply! Definitely would buy it again! Also lightweight and feel great! I do recommend this to all my friends and family
Rachel C.
Odenton, MD
Goes on very nicely, nice variety of shades , full coverage, and is true to color! 10/10 recommend 😍😍
Sabrina M.
Pennsylvania
I have fallin in love with this foundation. I have been using it continuously for quite a while and it provides full coverage and it’s very light on the skin and doesn’t look caked on. I’m a little sad though because my Walmart no longer carries this foundation. I would high recommend to anyone looking for full coverage non heavy foundation
Stacy R.
Bessemer, AL
I just started using this Foundation and I really like it. A little goes a long way. The price for this at my Wal-Mart is $12.74. It covers up blurs and imperfections and is a long wearing foundation.
Nikkk R.
Saint albans, WV
This was my go to for the longest time! I've just managed to find a cheaper solution. Goes on great and stays pretty well the entire day. I do still need to blot a few times but it doesn't escape!
Meghan F.
Willenhall, West Midlands
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
One of if not the best foundation I have used. This is great coverage. Good value for money. Thick consistency. Pump doesn't give you loads too much liquidy foundation so easy to control amount. 100% would repurchase.
Becca P.
Warner Robins , GA
Review for: Natural Ivory more...
Great coverage for the price tag! It did oxidize on me of course but none the less I would definitely buy again
Ashton A.
Does this have orange undertones?
veronica g.
Haltom City, TX
I have used the loreal true match, however the consistency is really watery so I use it on a daily basis and only a thin layer. i would like to find a heavier product and want to know how this one differs from the one i currently have
Ana R.
Ashtabula, OH
Does anyone else find that this foundation oxidises horribly??
Alyssa P.
How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? Does it cover without causing more breakouts? Does it even texture? Does it excentuate pores?? Good for pale skin?
Marilyn R.
Edinburg, TX
What's the difference between this one and the infallible pro long wear ?