L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup uploaded by Rachel J.L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup uploaded by Rachel J.L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup uploaded by Manel B.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing a new, even longer-wearing Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup now for 18 hours of uninterrupted, flawless coverage--no touch-ups required. Smoother, more blendable, more comfortable than ever before. Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup, fights the five signs of makeup meltdown. It's energizing vitamin and mineral complex combats the signs of fatigue. Continuous concealing hides imperfections. Smoothing pigments resist fading and rub-off. Oil-absorbing mattifiers stop shine. SPF 20 and anti-humidity ingredients fight the elements. Now with 18 non-stop hours of comfortable fade-proof wear!

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 20
  • Coverage: Medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types
  • Available in 14 stay-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 1.75%

• Iron Oxides

Simone R.
Rua efigenia jota coelho 86 Terra Roxa Paraná
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since I started using this product I did not quit any more, it's very wonderful algumas melhorias
Heather L.
Sundridge
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this foundation. I can’t say anything negative about it! Repurchased multiple times is a staple in my make up bag!
Megans I.
Such a great foundation. covers okayish but it’s a very cakey foundation and doesn’t blend well. Other then that I like how smooth it makes my skin actually feel. It’s amazing. Oh my. It’s a must have.
Alfie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product. Would recommend this product. Everything applies perfectly. It doesn't grease when applying.
shea s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought it online..and when i gave it a first try..i was like omg!! Did wonders for me..great for the pricem.and a big thumbs up to this product..
Ashley P.
Vacaville
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first foundation I found that I actually loved. It was full coverage semi matte finish and it was just beautiful on the skin. I'm not sure if they stopped making it all together or if it's just in my town they don't sell it but either way the only way I can buy it is on their website.
Mandy R.
Arnett
Hands down the best foundation I have used! It last all day until I remove it at night. I never have to reapply. It gives 100% coverage. I have tried allot of different brands and the others either cause my face to break out or don't last.
Sonya P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to liquid foundation! Absolutely love! Super light weight  and blends so great and long lasting without leaving skin oilly or dry
Kelsey W.
Cold Spring, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a bottle of this foundation I picked up on clearance a super long time ago for $1.25 at my local grocery store. I can only WISH I had purchased more then, because I can't find this style of the Infallible foundation anywhere anymore. It is AMAZING, especially for the price point. I have super dry skin with pink undertones and this foundation dries matte but not cakey, with just little subtle hints of pink which is perfect for my complexion. Super blendable, lightweight and you can honestly get away with wearing it without a setting powder. I use this foundation more than my $40 a bottle Tarte Hybrid Gel, if that speaks to the quality.
Shelby R.
Kingsland
Great coverage does not leave my skin oily or dry and I love how it works based off your undertone you can always find the perfect shade
veronica g.
Haltom City, TX
I have used the loreal true match, however the consistency is really watery so I use it on a daily basis and only a thin layer. i would like to find a heavier product and want to know how this one differs from the one i currently have
Ashton A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have orange undertones?
Marilyn R.
Edinburg, TX
What's the difference between this one and the infallible pro long wear ?
monique m.
Tracy, CA
I dont know if im the only one but is this foundation thick on anyone else? Or maybe know any tricks
Ana R.
Seattle , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else find that this foundation oxidises horribly??