BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing a new, even longer-wearing Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup now for 18 hours of uninterrupted, flawless coverage--no touch-ups required. Smoother, more blendable, more comfortable than ever before. Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup, fights the five signs of makeup meltdown. It's energizing vitamin and mineral complex combats the signs of fatigue. Continuous concealing hides imperfections. Smoothing pigments resist fading and rub-off. Oil-absorbing mattifiers stop shine. SPF 20 and anti-humidity ingredients fight the elements. Now with 18 non-stop hours of comfortable fade-proof wear!

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 20
  • Coverage: Medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types
  • Available in 14 stay-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 1.75%

• I dont know if im the only one but is this foundation thi...1 Answers
  • What is the darkest shade that this line carries?2 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...1 Answers
member-299f9
Best product I ever used I hope all people used it because it be a nice and softy and natural at your skin bes
Ansley F.
Homestead, FL
1,410 reviews
This is an amazing brand! The foundation is made with quality in mind. It is a great color and is great for all skin colors.
RA I.
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2,029 reviews
I love the brand very very much and i can not dispense with it ever beacause it is everything to me i love very ❤❤❤ i love you this
7elwwwwwwww kteeeeer 💖💖 walaaaa
Love love love kteeeeeeer kteeeeer😍😍😍
Loooooooooveeeee uuuuuu
Madison F.
Birmingham, AL
I absolutely love this foundation. It matches my skin tone perfectly, since I do tan but not my face. I have a combination of dry and oily skin but it does not effect that at all. It is full coverage and is light and airy. I would definitely purchase it again.
Milly B.
Florence
Love this drugstore foundation. It works just as well, if not better than any of the premium brands I've used.
Shelby W.
pineville, MO
Review for: Natural Ivory more...
Great coverage, last all day long, no greasy feel left on my skin, very lightweight. All in all its a good foundation.
Angela R.
Harrodsburg
I absolutely love this foundation! But I believe its been discontinued. Everytime I find a product I love it goes away. This wears well, covers dark spots, even skin out and was not heavy at all. The new infalliable is nothing like this one.
Ashley D.
johnston
Like the name it never fails!! this is a very long lasting makeup it’s the perfect consistency!! i love this foundation! i highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone!! This is the only foundation i will use because it’s so amazing!!!
Sara M S.
Irbid
جميل جدا جدا جدا جدا جدا أنصح به كتير منيح ويفيد الشعر أنصحكم به شكرا لكم شكرا للجميع تقيمي له 10/10 هو المفضل
Sara W.
Corona , CA
Review for: Nude Beige more...
I love this product! It is affordable (bought it on sale at ULTA), and the color worked great for me. The application is easy ( I use a foundation brush) and the color stays true. The coverage is full, but not heavy or cakey. It lasts all day! I’m scraping my bottle and need to go buy more!
Jessica V.
How's the coverage? Is it good for oily skin?
Julia J.
Halifax, NS
I really need a good foundation to cover acne scars, is this a full coverage foundation that won't make my skin look oily?
Elizabeth N.
Laredo, TX
Is this foundation recommended for oily face skin?
Ashlyn L.
Lexington, SC
What coverage is this? Thanks!
Tori W.
Montevallo, AL
Would this work well on oily to combination skin?

Amazon