BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing a new, even longer-wearing Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup now for 18 hours of uninterrupted, flawless coverage--no touch-ups required. Smoother, more blendable, more comfortable than ever before. Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup, fights the five signs of makeup meltdown. It's energizing vitamin and mineral complex combats the signs of fatigue. Continuous concealing hides imperfections. Smoothing pigments resist fading and rub-off. Oil-absorbing mattifiers stop shine. SPF 20 and anti-humidity ingredients fight the elements. Now with 18 non-stop hours of comfortable fade-proof wear!

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 20
  • Coverage: Medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types
  • Available in 14 stay-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 1.75%

• What is the darkest shade that this line carries?2 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...1 Answers
Rachel J.
Frankfort, KY
This is one of the worst foundations I have ever tried(including dollar store brands)! Thank goodness I got almost 50% off on it and didn't pay full price! I've tried mixing this stuff with lotion and it still looks cakey! Does not spread well at all and looks super cakey! I really tried to like this product too! :-(
Luisa G.
Los Angeles, CA
This infallible foundation is amazing! It really does cover and last long. I work at a bakery and my other make up would melt or make me look oily. I love matte and it goes on liquid but lasts like a matte. You do have to know how to apply the make up though because it does dry fast and if you leave a spot missing it will notice. Not a bad thing but not great if you don't know how to apply it. So, I'd say use a good brush and don't be afraid. Have fun!
Taylor C.
I really love this foundation. It's been my go-to for a year now and it's lasted a LONG time. It provides really nice and even coverage, especially when applied with a beauty blender. The shade matches my skin tone and I find that it does last all day. It's a little hard to get off, though, even with makeup remover.
Shirley C.
Clarksville, TN
I love the coverage this makeup gives. It goes on smooth and feels nice, not heavy. Unfortunately, the pump is defective. It does last a long time but, I find myself having to use mineral foundation on top of it to make it through the day. It could just be my skin type and/or moisturizer. Overall, I would recommend that you give this a try if you need full coverage.
Kimberly M.
Cathedral City , CA
Let me tell you about this cover up I've been using for almost 2 years already and my face is normally oily. This foundation gives me that full coverage look, it last me all day and if my face starts getting a little shiny I use my L' Oreal powder/foundation. It's a really good product it doesn't break me out.
Annelle E.
London, KY
I have very bad skin. I have lots of acne scars and to make things worse, huge pores and breakouts. This foundation is absolutely amazing! The coverage is wonderful and isn't too heavy on my face. It has great staying power, but the best thing is the coverage and how flawless it makes my skin look.
Elsa C.
This is the best! I have used it for more than 5 years. Wouldnt change it for anything. It has excellent coverage. It has a creamy, but not oily texture. Its loong lasting. I don't worry my make up will disappear by the end of my workday, its always in place. It has plenty of colors and at such a great price! I strongly recommend it. It lasts a long time since you need a bit to cover your entire face. I use it daily!
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
Love this drugstore foundation! It's has great coverage without feeling heavy or cakey. Easy to apply using fingers or beauty blender. The color blends well with my complexion and doesn't look to heavy. Overall, long lasting great foundation for the price. Comparable to more premium foundations.
Melissa W.
Sahuarita, AZ
I have a hard time finding a foundation that I like, as I am very picky. I picked this up at my local Frys. This foundation is medium to full coverage. It wears well and minimizes oil. I however, didn't like how I could not set with powder, or apply concealer, blush, bronzer, etc without getting a cakey look. I will use this only when I'm trying to go for a simple look, as I do not like to look unnatural.
Elizabeth G.
Macon, GA
I love this foundation! It stays on all day and looks pretty flawless. It is pretty easy to apply, but it is kinda sticky and dries quick. But once it is on your face it does not feel sticky at all. I'm pretty pale and they have a great variety of shades to match me. This is probably gonna be my everyday foundation. 😍
Jessica V.
How's the coverage? Is it good for oily skin?
Tori W.
Montevallo, AL
Would this work well on oily to combination skin?
Ashlyn L.
Lexington, SC
What coverage is this? Thanks!
Elizabeth N.
Laredo, TX
Is this foundation recommended for oily face skin?
Julia J.
Halifax, NS
I really need a good foundation to cover acne scars, is this a full coverage foundation that won't make my skin look oily?