L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup uploaded by Rachel J.L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup uploaded by Rachel J.L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup uploaded by Manel B.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing a new, even longer-wearing Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup now for 18 hours of uninterrupted, flawless coverage--no touch-ups required. Smoother, more blendable, more comfortable than ever before. Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup, fights the five signs of makeup meltdown. It's energizing vitamin and mineral complex combats the signs of fatigue. Continuous concealing hides imperfections. Smoothing pigments resist fading and rub-off. Oil-absorbing mattifiers stop shine. SPF 20 and anti-humidity ingredients fight the elements. Now with 18 non-stop hours of comfortable fade-proof wear!

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 20
  • Coverage: Medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types
  • Available in 14 stay-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 1.75%

• Titanium Dioxide
  • Iron Oxides

Melissa W.
Sahuarita, AZ
I have a hard time finding a foundation that I like, as I am very picky. I picked this up at my local Frys. This foundation is medium to full coverage. It wears well and minimizes oil. I however, didn't like how I could not set with powder, or apply concealer, blush, bronzer, etc without getting a cakey look. I will use this only when I'm trying to go for a simple look, as I do not like to look unnatural.
Yakira A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wear this everyday and I love it. It covers and help
even skin tone. Amazing! I have been using this product for the past three years.
brandi b.
Belen, NM
It a pretty good foundation it doesn't last all day. It does cover good just wish it lasted all day
Amy S.
Oaks, OK
I just purchased this foundation about a week ago and I am in love with it. I was worried about first because it's a little runny but it worked perfectly. I love the full coverage and doesn't leave your face cakey or feeling heavy. Sets very well too. I absolutely love it and it lasts all day!!
Heather S.
One of the best foundations I've tried! It goes on smooth and stays on all day
Aida M.
Bellport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this one. It's what I'm currently using and doesn't leave your skin gresy like some do. The shade matches perfectly
Kristen H.
This is BY FAR THE BEST foundation I have ever tried. I'm 30 years old and have been wearing foundation since I was 14 years old. I ALWAYS come back to my love, my holy grail, my L'Oreal Infallible Advanced Never Fail makeup in Soft Ivory. Whenever I wear this I ALWAYS get asked what foundation am I wearing. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find this in the drugstores anymore, so now when I need to more I have to order it online (usually Amazon). I would give this a fully 5 stars, but I dropped it down a star because there is an SPF in it and so, in pictures my face comes out bright white! But the coverage is awesome (medium to full; buildable). It feels like I'm not wearing anything. My favorite way to apply this is with my hands.
Ashley M.
Boca Raton, FL
This is by far my favorite drugstore foundation, EVER. It applies like silk and stays in place all day. I didn't have to 'powder my nose' at all throughout the day. Its medium coverage and doesn't fade or run during the day. My skin is normal, not overly dry or oily. Super hard to find, just moved to Florida and can't find it anywhere! Gonna have to order online! 😟
Kassandra  R.
Chula Vista , Ca
This foundation is actually pretty good I was using this one before the matte and poreless came out and it worked good it is a little runny but it has a buildAble coverage which I did like for the everyday look .
Kim W.
A+ this product surpasses my expectations. The smooth texture makes it easy to apply and it moisturized as not to get dry and flake off. It has a long lasting wear and looks brilliant!!
veronica g.
Haltom City, TX
I have used the loreal true match, however the consistency is really watery so I use it on a daily basis and only a thin layer. i would like to find a heavier product and want to know how this one differs from the one i currently have
Ashton A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have orange undertones?
Marilyn R.
Edinburg, TX
What's the difference between this one and the infallible pro long wear ?
monique m.
Tracy, CA
I dont know if im the only one but is this foundation thick on anyone else? Or maybe know any tricks
Ana R.
Seattle , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else find that this foundation oxidises horribly??