BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing a new, even longer-wearing Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup now for 18 hours of uninterrupted, flawless coverage--no touch-ups required. Smoother, more blendable, more comfortable than ever before. Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup, fights the five signs of makeup meltdown. It's energizing vitamin and mineral complex combats the signs of fatigue. Continuous concealing hides imperfections. Smoothing pigments resist fading and rub-off. Oil-absorbing mattifiers stop shine. SPF 20 and anti-humidity ingredients fight the elements. Now with 18 non-stop hours of comfortable fade-proof wear!

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 20
  • Coverage: Medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types
  • Available in 14 stay-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 1.75%

• Titanium Dioxide
  • Iron Oxides

Kaley G.
Boyne City, MI
Overall it is pretty decent! It's about $12. The only thing is that is can be either drying or it. An he kind of tacky & that isn't my favorite! But, right now it's what I use the most! I might try a different primer under it!
Alina S.
Albuquerque, NM
This is one of my go to drugstore foundations. It's is easy to apply and easy to build up. Good coverage and long lasting. I would recommend this for anyone looking for a good drugstore foundation. It is worth the prices
Tiana D.
This product was definitely able to give me full coverage which was great, but unfortunately I felt that it looked cakey and felt heavy on my skin. The application is bendable, but I don't think this was good for me.
Jessika F.
Phoenix, AZ
Worst ever so orange and patchy made me break out would not recommend . I have a hard time finding my shade I'm drugstore foundations but found the perfect shade in this until it started oxidizing a few hours later .
Emily C.
Kent , OH
This foundation didn't cut it for me. I had high hopes for it and it didn't meet them. My oil shined through very quickly and it didn't apply very well over my red blotchy skin, the coverage just wasn't the best
Amy S.
Oaks, OK
I just purchased this foundation about a week ago and I am in love with it. I was worried about first because it's a little runny but it worked perfectly. I love the full coverage and doesn't leave your face cakey or feeling heavy. Sets very well too. I absolutely love it and it lasts all day!!
Elena B.
This foundation made me break out. I have very sensitive skin and I tried to give this a try. I did like how it looked on my skin. Unfortunately after one week of using this I had a really bad breakout on my forehead and chin. I would not buy this again but it might work for others
mia c.
Las Vegas, NV
Incredibly smooth and makes skin look even and even all day. It has great coverage and amazing texture that lasts all day. Oh and the best part is that not only it is lightweight and long lasting, it also has SPF! I would recommend it to anyone with Olive skin tone.
Melissa S.
Sand Springs, OK
This is my go to foundation. The lightest shade is perfect for my pale skin tone. It is easy to build the color up to conceal any blemishes. Paired with a powered it gives a nice smooth matte finish.
maria v.
San Pedro, CA
Its not what I expected after a few hours it starts to fade out for that same price I think you could get a better item it doesn't take the shine completely I think its kind of pricey for it not too work when you put in on at first it looks great bue after a wild no
monique m.
Tracy, CA
I dont know if im the only one but is this foundation thick on anyone else? Or maybe know any tricks
valerie s.
Would this work on dry skin?