BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing a new, even longer-wearing Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup now for 18 hours of uninterrupted, flawless coverage--no touch-ups required. Smoother, more blendable, more comfortable than ever before. Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup, fights the five signs of makeup meltdown. It's energizing vitamin and mineral complex combats the signs of fatigue. Continuous concealing hides imperfections. Smoothing pigments resist fading and rub-off. Oil-absorbing mattifiers stop shine. SPF 20 and anti-humidity ingredients fight the elements. Now with 18 non-stop hours of comfortable fade-proof wear!

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 20
  • Coverage: Medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types
  • Available in 14 stay-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 1.75%

• What is the darkest shade that this line carries?2 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...1 Answers
Jackiie M.
Hughson, CA
I was really trying to like this foundation but it does not work with my skin, the consistency is very watery but has good coverage but it made me look so oily :/
Alyce G.
Kirtland, NM
I have been wearing L'Oreal Infallible Advanced Never Fail Makeup for years. I have tried other foundations from time to time but keep coming back to L'Oreal because it gives me flawless coverage for my uneven skin tone. One con I have is the bottle - there is always about a quarter of a bottle of product left in the bottle and it won't pump out any more. I end up opening the bottle and scooping it out until I absolutely can't get any more. I most definitely would recommend this foundation to any one who needs all day coverage.
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I use Loreal color match Lumi and love it so much but recently the store was out of it so, I decided to try this one. Its the same manufacturers and the color name was the exact same. Huge mistake! The colors were totally different and this makeup goes on super splotchy and uneven. I felt like I had costume makeup on because the texture was terrible and thick. It made my skin feel disgusting and sticky. Big thumbs down from me. That'll teach me from cheating on my normal makeup lol
Della H.
Grass Valley, CA
Love this makeup although I can never truly find my skin tone. I always pair it with a light all over bronzer but love how this make up feels. Easy to apply and smooth all over.
Ivy M.
Definitely not suited for oily skin. I liked the color match for my fair skin, it's very hard to find a light ivory shade with a nice yellow undertone, but loreal had one of the best shade selections for drugstore. Looked nice and natural and if I use a mattifying primer and powder, I can get about 5-6 hour wear before I look like a greasy mess. But I still don't find myself reaching for it much bc my skin is just too oily for it. If you have normal/dry skin I think you'd love it!
Heaven M.
Sturgeon, MO
When I first put this on I thought immediately that I needed to return it. First, because it felt thin and almost a bit oily, so I thought it wouldn't be lasting and that the coverage wasn't going to be enough. Then, surprisingly, it had great coverage and dried nicely. Next, I thought it looked unnatural and just awful, so I wiped it all off and tried again. The second time, wow! I used a lot less and my skin looked flawless. I use a little bit at a time and blend from the bottom up (but downward strokes, of course). It is long lasting so I usually only wear for special occasions, but I would recommend.
Natalia H.
This foundation is very thick and creamy. While it provides good coverage, it seems a little too oily/thick for the health of my skin for regular use. I prefer the liquid true match, which is also easier to chose the right color.
Lacey L.
Denton, TX
I've tried the lightest shade in nearly every drugstore line liquid foundation in my search to find something to match my impossibly pale neck. Most of the time it's too orange and/or doesn't offer enough coverage for the redness on my cheeks! Only one store in my town has had this so far, so I caved and spent more than I usually would hoping that maybe this one would be the one. I think this is the closest I've gotten so far! If you don't blend it out the foundation is a weird pink color but after some smoothing out, it's almost perfect! Definitely recommend for my pale sistas out there!
Lisa S.
Castro Valley, CA
This is my HG foundation - been using it for over four years (most of the time). Has a very full coverage. Some people might find it a bit drying, but I like a very matte finish (my skin type is normal). Complaints about the packaging can be overcome IF you want to take the extra step of pulling the cap off and on every day (yes, it DOES come up with a 1/4 way twist and a strong pull - good for blending in a shade lighter or darker). Getting harder and harder to find - but I usually have success at Walmart.
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
This is the worst foundation I have ever tried! I have used! It does not blend well, it is sticky and tacky and it oxidized and looks horrible! I was so disappointed because I use several Loreal foundations that I absolutely love and countless other Loreal products but this is terrible! It make my skin look dehydrated and dried out, it enhanced the look of every pore and fine line and was cakey and creased.
Jessica V.
How's the coverage? Is it good for oily skin?
Tori W.
Montevallo, AL
Would this work well on oily to combination skin?
Ashlyn L.
Lexington, SC
What coverage is this? Thanks!
Elizabeth N.
Laredo, TX
Is this foundation recommended for oily face skin?
Julia J.
Halifax, NS
I really need a good foundation to cover acne scars, is this a full coverage foundation that won't make my skin look oily?

back