L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup uploaded by Rachel J.L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup uploaded by Rachel J.L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup uploaded by Manel B.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing a new, even longer-wearing Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup now for 18 hours of uninterrupted, flawless coverage--no touch-ups required. Smoother, more blendable, more comfortable than ever before. Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup, fights the five signs of makeup meltdown. It's energizing vitamin and mineral complex combats the signs of fatigue. Continuous concealing hides imperfections. Smoothing pigments resist fading and rub-off. Oil-absorbing mattifiers stop shine. SPF 20 and anti-humidity ingredients fight the elements. Now with 18 non-stop hours of comfortable fade-proof wear!

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 20
  • Coverage: Medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types
  • Available in 14 stay-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 1.75%

• Iron Oxides

Kayla C.
Junction City, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the coverage on this foundation and how it makes my skin feel very smooth and flawless. I usually pick it up at target.
kimberly i.
This foundation has amazing coverage. It last all day and it's also great for oily skin. I totally recommend this foundation.
Samantha E.
Kingsport, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really didn't like this foundation i actually changed it because it didnt stsy in long at all and just wasnt a good product
Andrea C.
Turlock, CA
Review for: Nude Beige
I like it because it’s easily blend out but once u have it on for a couple hours it starts to peel and change to a dark color
Amanda F.
Erie, Pa
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product because it stays with out smearing or smudging. Its great all day long. It's not to thick or to runny.
ashley h.
Port Angeles, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok for every day use. I prefer more coverage. But I think this would work best for teenage girl just starting into make up
Sierra U.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this kind of foundation. I found that it wasn't matte enough for me. It does match my skin tone well though.
T P.
Might be for you but definitely wasn't for me I didn't like the texture to me it felt heavy & left my skin feeling oily..
Ale V.
Hanover Park, IL
it was okay , could of been way better but sadly it wasn't. Wouldn't recommended for oily skin i did not expect anything
Monica Z.
Jasper, IN
Really never fails! If you want a good make up support cause your boyfriend doesn't support you enough then this is it!
veronica g.
Haltom City, TX
I have used the loreal true match, however the consistency is really watery so I use it on a daily basis and only a thin layer. i would like to find a heavier product and want to know how this one differs from the one i currently have
Ashton A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have orange undertones?
Marilyn R.
Edinburg, TX
What's the difference between this one and the infallible pro long wear ?
monique m.
Tracy, CA
I dont know if im the only one but is this foundation thick on anyone else? Or maybe know any tricks
Ana R.
Seattle , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else find that this foundation oxidises horribly??