BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing a new, even longer-wearing Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup now for 18 hours of uninterrupted, flawless coverage--no touch-ups required. Smoother, more blendable, more comfortable than ever before. Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup, fights the five signs of makeup meltdown. It's energizing vitamin and mineral complex combats the signs of fatigue. Continuous concealing hides imperfections. Smoothing pigments resist fading and rub-off. Oil-absorbing mattifiers stop shine. SPF 20 and anti-humidity ingredients fight the elements. Now with 18 non-stop hours of comfortable fade-proof wear!

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 20
  • Coverage: Medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types
  • Available in 14 stay-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 1.75%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lauren P.
Martinsville, IN
This was my go to foundation all summer long. It goes on extremely smooth. By applying a thin amount using a stippling brush it gives light to medium coverage and dries to a smooth matte finish. What I love about this foundation though is that I can stipple more product on problem areas where I have more redness and it builds beautifully! It doesn't get cakey and grab on itself weird. Now I am an oily girl so this foundation doesn't stay matte on me. I get some pretty intense shine coming through after about 4 hours BUT it doesn't shift on my face and I'm able to blot the excess oil away without ruining my makeup. I really love this foundation and have a lighter shade for winter. Good coverage, light-weight feel on the skin, and a great price point for the quality you're getting.
Paige W.
Painter, VA
This foundation is my jam. I have really dry skin so using this on it's own is NOT a good idea. I do however mix in some Argan oil with it and put it on right after a good layer of Ponds moisturizer and it works like a charm. I would say it's a medium coverage. It does well to even out my skin, covering my red hyper pigmentation but lets my freckles show through so I don't look fake. I appreciate that. A fake doll face might be what some folks want but it's not what I'm going for. I'm going for a "your skin but better" look and this product delivers. I will definitely be repurchasing this when my current bottle runs out, which likely won't be for a few more months. A few pumps covers my entire face and neck. I am really pleased with this and glad this popped up for me to review. :)
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
I saw this at Walmart and thought I'd give it a try. I'm currently using the color Soft Ivory 602 and it is a bit darker than my skin but since I'm really fair, it's understandable. My first impressions were that it was really fairly easy to apply. You have to moisturize before using so it doesn't attach itself to any unsightly dry spots but it blends out pretty flawlessly. I really enjoy using it. It doesn't break up so far with other products being added to it and I like the overall satin finish it seems to give my skin. It's also very buildable and a good formula. I would repurchase easily. Very pleased.
Melinda V.
Manchester, KY
Builds to about medium coverage (I have some hyper-pigmented spots that were still visible underneath), is great at correcting red patches, isn't overly drying, or irritating. It's comfortable on the skin, and the best part about it is that it comes with a PUMP!! I did notice it breaking down in the areas around my mouth and chin where I become oily as the day wears on. Not a bad foundation at all. There's a good shade range. My only complaint, is that I'm used to a much thicker foundation formula and the watery consistency of this one is going to take some getting used to.
Caitlin K.
Austin, TX
I use this product almost every day. It is very affordable and goes on nicely however it doesn't stay on all day and i find it difficult to find a shade that suits me. It covers everything very well.
Katelynn W.
Bellefonte, PA
Okay, so I typically don't use drug store makeup brands especially when it comes to my skin. I usually wear the Dior Forever Flawless foundation, however after running into money troubles I opted to take a break from that foundation and stumbled upon this one. Let me just say that this is a great foundation. It applies well with a brush or finger, doesn't cake, doesn't fade throughout the day, and in general: it just looks good. Also, I have very oily skin and this didn't disappoint. I am used to a little shine by the end of the day, and this did no worse than that. I was impressed for only spending $13 on this product. I use this product off and on now. I use it most during the summer when buying darker tones for my skin as I tan.
Kristen H.
This is BY FAR THE BEST foundation I have ever tried. I'm 30 years old and have been wearing foundation since I was 14 years old. I ALWAYS come back to my love, my holy grail, my L'Oreal Infallible Advanced Never Fail makeup in Soft Ivory. Whenever I wear this I ALWAYS get asked what foundation am I wearing. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find this in the drugstores anymore, so now when I need to more I have to order it online (usually Amazon). I would give this a fully 5 stars, but I dropped it down a star because there is an SPF in it and so, in pictures my face comes out bright white! But the coverage is awesome (medium to full; buildable). It feels like I'm not wearing anything. My favorite way to apply this is with my hands.
Vicki P.
Bentonville , AR
I've been using this foundation almost everyday, it matches my skin tone very well and you can work up to full coverage, it lasts long when paired with the right primer.
Danielle R.
N Plainfield, NJ
Love infallible. I have acne scars from when I was younger and this makeup helps hide them. Goes in smooth and sets nicely. Would recommend to anyone needing a good covering for your face.
Rachel O.
Even though this comes in the option for oily skin, it does not work well with true oily skin! Tends to slide off the face instead of lasting all day. Coverage is fair.
Jessica V.
How's the coverage? Is it good for oily skin?
Tori W.
Montevallo, AL
Would this work well on oily to combination skin?
Ashlyn L.
Lexington, SC
What coverage is this? Thanks!
Elizabeth N.
Laredo, TX
Is this foundation recommended for oily face skin?
Julia J.
Halifax, NS
I really need a good foundation to cover acne scars, is this a full coverage foundation that won't make my skin look oily?