BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing a new, even longer-wearing Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup now for 18 hours of uninterrupted, flawless coverage--no touch-ups required. Smoother, more blendable, more comfortable than ever before. Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup, fights the five signs of makeup meltdown. It's energizing vitamin and mineral complex combats the signs of fatigue. Continuous concealing hides imperfections. Smoothing pigments resist fading and rub-off. Oil-absorbing mattifiers stop shine. SPF 20 and anti-humidity ingredients fight the elements. Now with 18 non-stop hours of comfortable fade-proof wear!

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 20
  • Coverage: Medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types
  • Available in 14 stay-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 1.75%

• Titanium Dioxide
  • Iron Oxides

Annelle E.
London, KY
I have very bad skin. I have lots of acne scars and to make things worse, huge pores and breakouts. This foundation is absolutely amazing! The coverage is wonderful and isn't too heavy on my face. It has great staying power, but the best thing is the coverage and how flawless it makes my skin look.
Elsa C.
This is the best! I have used it for more than 5 years. Wouldnt change it for anything. It has excellent coverage. It has a creamy, but not oily texture. Its loong lasting. I don't worry my make up will disappear by the end of my workday, its always in place. It has plenty of colors and at such a great price! I strongly recommend it. It lasts a long time since you need a bit to cover your entire face. I use it daily!
Melissa W.
Sahuarita, AZ
I have a hard time finding a foundation that I like, as I am very picky. I picked this up at my local Frys. This foundation is medium to full coverage. It wears well and minimizes oil. I however, didn't like how I could not set with powder, or apply concealer, blush, bronzer, etc without getting a cakey look. I will use this only when I'm trying to go for a simple look, as I do not like to look unnatural.
Teresa G.
Wilmington, OH
This is what I always use but have been looking for something new lately because I love it the first couple hours because it smooths the imperfections and looks so natural... But then it wears off in. A couple hours and looks like I never put anything on
Kathleen S.
Seguin, TX
I love this foundation and always have. It goes on even and smoothly and matches skin tones very well! L'Oreal foundations are reasonably priced and do a magnificent job in evening out your skin tone and covering blemishes and imperfections in our skin.
Joyce A.
Brea, CA
I found L'Oreal Infallible Advanced Foundation to be light weight, non-greasy, and applies smoothly. I used a light dusting of finishing face powder on top and the foundation lasted all day and evening without touch-up. I used #607-Creamy Natural but needed extra concealer for a couple dark spots on my face, as the foundation would not cover those areas.
Jessica D.
Spring, TX
Overall this is a good, medium coverage foundation. The coverage is build-able so you can achieve the coverage you prefer by using more product. The product is a little thick for my liking, even when I put it on with a damp beauty blender. It looks great a first but it gets cakey on me after about 4 hours. I prefer a thinner formula.
Olivia C.
I invested in the L'Oreal L'Paris Infallible Advanced Never Fail Makeup Foundation YEARS ago, and it has never let me down.

I keep thinking it couldn't be this good for this long, and it always exceeds my expectations. This make up truly Never Fails, as it lasts all day, is good for over all coverage, and is also good for touch ups. I have normal skin - not oily or dry. A great choice.
Amanda V.
Kansas City, MO
I like this one alright, but it is not my favorite. I feel like its kind of streaky when it spreads and a bit too oily for me. I did have a good color match though and I am very pale. Usually I can't find a light enough color.
Mrs J.
The coverage is awesome... The foundation is a little cakey if you don't use primer and evenly apply it but if you apply it evenly it's perfect...if your not looking for full coverage or have oily skin then this foundation is not for you
Ashton A.
Does this have orange undertones?
veronica g.
Haltom City, TX
I have used the loreal true match, however the consistency is really watery so I use it on a daily basis and only a thin layer. i would like to find a heavier product and want to know how this one differs from the one i currently have
Ana R.
Ashtabula, OH
Does anyone else find that this foundation oxidises horribly??
Alyssa P.
How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? Does it cover without causing more breakouts? Does it even texture? Does it excentuate pores?? Good for pale skin?
Marilyn R.
Edinburg, TX
What's the difference between this one and the infallible pro long wear ?