BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing a new, even longer-wearing Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup now for 18 hours of uninterrupted, flawless coverage--no touch-ups required. Smoother, more blendable, more comfortable than ever before. Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup, fights the five signs of makeup meltdown. It's energizing vitamin and mineral complex combats the signs of fatigue. Continuous concealing hides imperfections. Smoothing pigments resist fading and rub-off. Oil-absorbing mattifiers stop shine. SPF 20 and anti-humidity ingredients fight the elements. Now with 18 non-stop hours of comfortable fade-proof wear!

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 20
  • Coverage: Medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types
  • Available in 14 stay-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 1.75%

• I dont know if im the only one but is this foundation thick on an...1 Answers
  • What is the darkest shade that this line carries?2 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? D...1 Answers
Megans I.
Such a great foundation. covers okayish but it’s a very cakey foundation and doesn’t blend well. Other then that I like how smooth it makes my skin actually feel. It’s amazing. Oh my. It’s a must have.
Daleshia M.
Abbeville , SC
Review for: Other more...
This foundation is great. Out of all foundations that I have tried, this and Fit Me Matte and poreless are the best for my oily skin! It doesn't cake up and it is very weightless on your face. I would recommend this to others!
Joey L.
This is my every day foundation it is the first foundation I tried that actually matched my skin tone. I recommend it for people that think their face is dry. It is a little more on the dewy side. And I would get it again.
Karen C.
Orlando
Review for: Infallible Natural Ivory 604 Makeup, 1 Fl Oz more...
I didn't like this foundation. It doesn't live up to the 18 hour challenge. I liked the sunscreen. But, it made me feel slightly greasy. L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup
Shayna S.
Jacksonville, NC
Love this foundation! It doesn't oxidize and it matches my skin really well. It last a good amount of time. Great to apply with beauty blender and it has build-able coverage. I'll definitely buy this again
Mimi F.
Review for: Buff Beige more...
This is a good foundation that goes on smoothly and covers well. It has a nice variety of colors to choose from. I didn’t particularly like the feel of it on my face. It felt a little dry. Probably won’t buy this one again.
Kristie D.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is SUCH a good foundation! it stays all day and really does "never fail". it can feel tacky and strange if you don't set it with a powder, but once it's set it's gorgeous. it has good coverage but doesn't look crazy or thick. The consistency is actually rather thin, which leaves your skin feeling like it can breathe.
It is my absolute favorite foundation. unfortunately I think they're slowly stopping this, as I find it less and less in drugstores, so I stock up whenever L'Oreal is on sale!!
Sybil W.
Didn't care for the shade selection, as I was unable to find a shade that was a complete match for my skintone, nevertheless, I still tried to make due with this foundation. I didn't really care for it at all. Which is why, I eventually ended up throwing it away.
Makayla P.
Virgie, KY
This wonderful foundation leaves my skin feeling soft & looking wonderful! This liquid foundation is very good on my oily skin & isn't very thick. It's thin coat leaves my face feeling like I don't have any foundation on at all!
DONNA V.
I have been using this for about 4 years, and haven't felt a need to switch to anything else. It is a thin formula, but don't let that fool you, the coverage is supreme. I place about one pump in my hand and spread it on with my fingers in little sections at a time. It isn't oily, so it washes away easily with soap and water. A little bit goes a long way. I love how it doesn't cake or settle heavily into the fine lines.

Other foundation that I have worn will come off on clothes when I remove my shirt, but this doesn't. Also, when I scratch my face, it stays in place. I can sleep with this makeup on, and even though some does rub off on my pillow, I wake up with most of it still in place. It also doesn't run off with sweat, unless I sweat excessively like if I am exercising or hiking.

It would take an incredible upgrade to make me switch from this foundation. I am glad they continue to make it, and that there are many shades available, as I change colors depending on if I am tanning or not.....
Jessica V.
How's the coverage? Is it good for oily skin?
Tori W.
Montevallo, AL
Would this work well on oily to combination skin?
Ashlyn L.
Lexington, SC
What coverage is this? Thanks!
Elizabeth N.
Laredo, TX
Is this foundation recommended for oily face skin?
Julia J.
Halifax, NS
I really need a good foundation to cover acne scars, is this a full coverage foundation that won't make my skin look oily?