L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup uploaded by Rachel J.L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup uploaded by Rachel J.L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup uploaded by Manel B.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing a new, even longer-wearing Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup now for 18 hours of uninterrupted, flawless coverage--no touch-ups required. Smoother, more blendable, more comfortable than ever before. Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup, fights the five signs of makeup meltdown. It's energizing vitamin and mineral complex combats the signs of fatigue. Continuous concealing hides imperfections. Smoothing pigments resist fading and rub-off. Oil-absorbing mattifiers stop shine. SPF 20 and anti-humidity ingredients fight the elements. Now with 18 non-stop hours of comfortable fade-proof wear!

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 20
  • Coverage: Medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types
  • Available in 14 stay-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 1.75%

• Iron Oxides

Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the worst foundation I have ever tried! I have used! It does not blend well, it is sticky and tacky and it oxidized and looks horrible! I was so disappointed because I use several Loreal foundations that I absolutely love and countless other Loreal products but this is terrible! It make my skin look dehydrated and dried out, it enhanced the look of every pore and fine line and was cakey and creased.
Marjorie S.
Woodland park , Nj
Loreal foundations are the only drug store makeup I usually purchase. Im a fan of True Match and Infallible matte liquid foundations. When trying the Infallible Never Fail however, I noticed it to be a bit oily even after shaking. The consistency isn't smooth either. Even with a blender, I still see imperfections and streaks. Perhaps I received a skunked bottle, but I definitely won't be a repeat customer for this particular product.
kaitlyn h.
Florala, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product is very good quality it is very long-lasting and I loved it I highly recommend it to anyone it is seriously the best thing on the market. I think this is a good product for any new beginning make up artist definitely good for all types of make up
Teresa G.
Wilmington, OH
This is what I always use but have been looking for something new lately because I love it the first couple hours because it smooths the imperfections and looks so natural... But then it wears off in. A couple hours and looks like I never put anything on
Kathleen S.
Seguin, TX
I love this foundation and always have. It goes on even and smoothly and matches skin tones very well! L'Oreal foundations are reasonably priced and do a magnificent job in evening out your skin tone and covering blemishes and imperfections in our skin.
Olivia C.
I invested in the L'Oreal L'Paris Infallible Advanced Never Fail Makeup Foundation YEARS ago, and it has never let me down.

I keep thinking it couldn't be this good for this long, and it always exceeds my expectations. This make up truly Never Fails, as it lasts all day, is good for over all coverage, and is also good for touch ups. I have normal skin - not oily or dry. A great choice.
Kaley G.
Boyne City, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Overall it is pretty decent! It's about $12. The only thing is that is can be either drying or it. An he kind of tacky & that isn't my favorite! But, right now it's what I use the most! I might try a different primer under it!
Mrs J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The coverage is awesome... The foundation is a little cakey if you don't use primer and evenly apply it but if you apply it evenly it's perfect...if your not looking for full coverage or have oily skin then this foundation is not for you
Alina S.
Albuquerque, NM
This is one of my go to drugstore foundations. It's is easy to apply and easy to build up. Good coverage and long lasting. I would recommend this for anyone looking for a good drugstore foundation. It is worth the prices
mia c.
Las Vegas, NV
Incredibly smooth and makes skin look even and even all day. It has great coverage and amazing texture that lasts all day. Oh and the best part is that not only it is lightweight and long lasting, it also has SPF! I would recommend it to anyone with Olive skin tone.
veronica g.
Haltom City, TX
I have used the loreal true match, however the consistency is really watery so I use it on a daily basis and only a thin layer. i would like to find a heavier product and want to know how this one differs from the one i currently have
Ashton A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have orange undertones?
Marilyn R.
Edinburg, TX
What's the difference between this one and the infallible pro long wear ?
monique m.
Tracy, CA
I dont know if im the only one but is this foundation thick on anyone else? Or maybe know any tricks
Ana R.
Seattle , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else find that this foundation oxidises horribly??