BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing a new, even longer-wearing Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup now for 18 hours of uninterrupted, flawless coverage--no touch-ups required. Smoother, more blendable, more comfortable than ever before. Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup, fights the five signs of makeup meltdown. It's energizing vitamin and mineral complex combats the signs of fatigue. Continuous concealing hides imperfections. Smoothing pigments resist fading and rub-off. Oil-absorbing mattifiers stop shine. SPF 20 and anti-humidity ingredients fight the elements. Now with 18 non-stop hours of comfortable fade-proof wear!

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 20
  • Coverage: Medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types
  • Available in 14 stay-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 1.75%

• What is the darkest shade that this line carries?2 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...1 Answers
Madison F.
Birmingham, AL
I absolutely love this foundation. It matches my skin tone perfectly, since I do tan but not my face. I have a combination of dry and oily skin but it does not effect that at all. It is full coverage and is light and airy. I would definitely purchase it again.
Bridget M.
Bothell, WA
This foundation matched my color but it made my face look to face and you could tell I was wearing some and also the top of this bottle is very cheap it fell off the first 3 days I had it.
Kate S.
Ohio City, OH
This was my first time buying the product and I wasn't overly impressed or disappointed. It was easy to apply but the coverage wasn't what I expected. It felt heavy on my face and my skin broke out around my chin. I would not recommend this to others.
Erica B.
If I had oily skin complexion this would be perfect but my skin is dry and this foundation emphasized my dryness. Foundation felt lightweight applied with a beauty blender. It was easy to apply.  If my skin magically turned oily I would buy this.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Review for: Sun Beige more...
I bought this not knowing how well it worked.. and ended up falling in love with it! It doesn’t feel thick and heavy on the face, but it gives me full coverage.. I absolutely love it! It’s one of my favorite drug store foundations! Definitely worth buying.
Kalea F.
Lansing , MI
I really liked this foundation. It had good coverage, lasted all day, BUT I did feel like it got into the creases/gathered in the creases a little too much. But that also might just be my skin. :) I would for sure still recommend it.
Megans I.
Such a great foundation. covers okayish but it’s a very cakey foundation and doesn’t blend well. Other then that I like how smooth it makes my skin actually feel. It’s amazing. Oh my. It’s a must have.
Daleshia M.
Abbeville , SC
Review for: Other more...
This foundation is great. Out of all foundations that I have tried, this and Fit Me Matte and poreless are the best for my oily skin! It doesn't cake up and it is very weightless on your face. I would recommend this to others!
Joey L.
This is my every day foundation it is the first foundation I tried that actually matched my skin tone. I recommend it for people that think their face is dry. It is a little more on the dewy side. And I would get it again.
Ashley D.
johnston
Like the name it never fails!! this is a very long lasting makeup it’s the perfect consistency!! i love this foundation! i highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone!! This is the only foundation i will use because it’s so amazing!!!
Jessica V.
How's the coverage? Is it good for oily skin?
Tori W.
Montevallo, AL
Would this work well on oily to combination skin?
Ashlyn L.
Lexington, SC
What coverage is this? Thanks!
Elizabeth N.
Laredo, TX
Is this foundation recommended for oily face skin?
Julia J.
Halifax, NS
I really need a good foundation to cover acne scars, is this a full coverage foundation that won't make my skin look oily?