BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing a new, even longer-wearing Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup now for 18 hours of uninterrupted, flawless coverage--no touch-ups required. Smoother, more blendable, more comfortable than ever before. Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup, fights the five signs of makeup meltdown. It's energizing vitamin and mineral complex combats the signs of fatigue. Continuous concealing hides imperfections. Smoothing pigments resist fading and rub-off. Oil-absorbing mattifiers stop shine. SPF 20 and anti-humidity ingredients fight the elements. Now with 18 non-stop hours of comfortable fade-proof wear!

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 20
  • Coverage: Medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types
  • Available in 14 stay-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 1.75%

• What is the darkest shade that this line carries?2 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...1 Answers
Samantha V.
Akron, OH
Review for: Never Fail Makeup 1 fl oz; 30 ml more...
I picked this up on clearance at walmart and thought I'd give it a try. I shook it really well and even still the first thing I noticed was a giant glob of oil with the first two pumps. Against my better judgment I still wanted to give it a shot. It was extremely pink and extremely oily and patchy on my face. I don't think I've ever disliked a product so much before this. The smell is awful too.
Susan U.
This is my favorite product I cant leave the house without . I started using this foundation 6 years ago. I have a few acne scares and freckles and I needed a product that covers and doesnt come off. I was also in Construction and didnt have time to touch up. This product not on covers imperfections it lasted all day through heat and rain you name it , it is a warroir makeup to stand up against any weather and still look great. It doesnt sink in fines lines either it stay supple. Ive recieved lots of compliments while wearing this product .I wouldnt wear anything else!
Sabrina M.
Pennsylvania
I have fallin in love with this foundation. I have been using it continuously for quite a while and it provides full coverage and it’s very light on the skin and doesn’t look caked on. I’m a little sad though because my Walmart no longer carries this foundation. I would high recommend to anyone looking for full coverage non heavy foundation
I have used this product for nine years now and I totally love it! It covers so well even will just one layer! Also it gives off a natural look and covers eye bags well too. What I also like is that it doesn't cause any irritation to my skin or for it to break out. I have sensitive skin there fore I need to make sure I choose a product that doesn't cause anything bad for my skin.
Stephanie M.
Wasco, CA
I love this product! This is my third one that I have gone through and that's unusual because I like trying different things and I just always go back to this. Goes on easy doesn't feel cakey or oily. Whenever people ask me what's a good foundation to use, I always recommend this. Obviously I am gonna buy this again.
Cynthia M.
Madison
Product did not come in a variety of skin tones so I could not find my exact shade. Would not consider it to be a fool coverage foundation. This product would work bes for someone with dry skin because  it had dewy finish. Would not consider it 18hr wear foundation after 8 hours prosduct began to separate on my skin.
Shannon S.
I was actually disappointed with this foundation because it look and felt and smelled good in store but when i got home and applied to my face the color was definitely off. Maybe its my oily weird skin but this oxidized horribly on my face. I really love the loreal hair products but haven't found any makeup i really like.
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
I'm giving this 5 stars because this is the only foundation I've ever used. I can't compare it to any other but I know it works for me. I should probably find something a little less drying though.
Reina S.
Review for: L'Oreal Infallible Advanced Spf 20, Creamy Natural 607 more...
L'Oreal Parris will always be my #1 brand this foundation is the best!!👌it's works great for all skin types! Last all day long! It does't make your face look like you put piles of makeup on, it feels light and has a matte finish ! I will definently buy this!
Madison F.
Birmingham, AL
I absolutely love this foundation. It matches my skin tone perfectly, since I do tan but not my face. I have a combination of dry and oily skin but it does not effect that at all. It is full coverage and is light and airy. I would definitely purchase it again.
Jessica V.
How's the coverage? Is it good for oily skin?
Julia J.
Halifax, NS
I really need a good foundation to cover acne scars, is this a full coverage foundation that won't make my skin look oily?
Elizabeth N.
Laredo, TX
Is this foundation recommended for oily face skin?
Ashlyn L.
Lexington, SC
What coverage is this? Thanks!
Tori W.
Montevallo, AL
Would this work well on oily to combination skin?

Walmart