BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing a new, even longer-wearing Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup now for 18 hours of uninterrupted, flawless coverage--no touch-ups required. Smoother, more blendable, more comfortable than ever before. Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup, fights the five signs of makeup meltdown. It's energizing vitamin and mineral complex combats the signs of fatigue. Continuous concealing hides imperfections. Smoothing pigments resist fading and rub-off. Oil-absorbing mattifiers stop shine. SPF 20 and anti-humidity ingredients fight the elements. Now with 18 non-stop hours of comfortable fade-proof wear!

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 20
  • Coverage: Medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types
  • Available in 14 stay-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 1.75%

• I dont know if im the only one but is this foundation thi...1 Answers
  • What is the darkest shade that this line carries?2 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...1 Answers
Mrs J.
The coverage is awesome... The foundation is a little cakey if you don't use primer and evenly apply it but if you apply it evenly it's perfect...if your not looking for full coverage or have oily skin then this foundation is not for you
Molly N.
Wayne, MI
Best foundation I've ever used. Super inexpensive and has a nice pump-top. It can get clogged easily but I always use a toothpick to loosen it up before I put it away. Always goes on crease-free and without drying out skin.
Teresa S.
I have normal to dry skin. I felt my make up was wearing off after lunch. I wanted to give a long wearing foundation a go. I like that they have some colors with good golden undertones.
I bought mine in 606 natural buff. I put mine on at 7:00 a.m. & work all day, go to yoga, and finally make dinner . It's still on. This is my go to foundation for long days.
Alina S.
Albuquerque, NM
This is one of my go to drugstore foundations. It's is easy to apply and easy to build up. Good coverage and long lasting. I would recommend this for anyone looking for a good drugstore foundation. It is worth the prices
Jessika F.
Phoenix, AZ
Worst ever so orange and patchy made me break out would not recommend . I have a hard time finding my shade I'm drugstore foundations but found the perfect shade in this until it started oxidizing a few hours later .
Tiana D.
This product was definitely able to give me full coverage which was great, but unfortunately I felt that it looked cakey and felt heavy on my skin. The application is bendable, but I don't think this was good for me.
Gabriela C.
This is one of my favorite long lasting foundations. I put this foundation on from 6:40 in the morning and end up talking it off at 9:30 after getting out of work. I never rubs off my face. I think that if you are looking for a long lasting foundation at good price this would be a great option!
Shailey P.
Westville, IL
I found this makeup to be good coverage. It was very longwearing. Pretty transfer proof. I would compare this to Estee Lauder double wear, Revlon colorstay, and Maybelline 24 hours foundation. It's a little drying.
Tina G.
Philadelphia, PA
I like the coverage it get with this but the texture that it dries to is weird. It never really dries fully and leaves my face sticky. If I set it with powder it ruins the finish and looks cakey and weird. Also it does not last very long at all, if i even rub my nose to itch it it wipes right off.
Amy S.
Oaks, OK
I just purchased this foundation about a week ago and I am in love with it. I was worried about first because it's a little runny but it worked perfectly. I love the full coverage and doesn't leave your face cakey or feeling heavy. Sets very well too. I absolutely love it and it lasts all day!!
Jessica V.
How's the coverage? Is it good for oily skin?
Tori W.
Montevallo, AL
Would this work well on oily to combination skin?
Ashlyn L.
Lexington, SC
What coverage is this? Thanks!
Elizabeth N.
Laredo, TX
Is this foundation recommended for oily face skin?
Julia J.
Halifax, NS
I really need a good foundation to cover acne scars, is this a full coverage foundation that won't make my skin look oily?