L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup uploaded by Rachel J.L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup uploaded by Rachel J.L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup uploaded by Manel B.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing a new, even longer-wearing Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup now for 18 hours of uninterrupted, flawless coverage--no touch-ups required. Smoother, more blendable, more comfortable than ever before. Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup, fights the five signs of makeup meltdown. It's energizing vitamin and mineral complex combats the signs of fatigue. Continuous concealing hides imperfections. Smoothing pigments resist fading and rub-off. Oil-absorbing mattifiers stop shine. SPF 20 and anti-humidity ingredients fight the elements. Now with 18 non-stop hours of comfortable fade-proof wear!

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 20
  • Coverage: Medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types
  • Available in 14 stay-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 1.75%

May Contain:

• Titanium Dioxide
  • Iron Oxides

L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup
This product goes on smooth but made my skin very oily, definitely not for peopl with oily skin.
Heather S.
One of the best foundations I've tried! It goes on smooth and stays on all day
Rachel K.
Uniontown, PA
This product works so good you can't even tell that you are wearing makeup!!
Rebecca S.
Shelby, NC
As the products name. This never fails me lol. Totally recommend to anyone to try it.
Mia K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
In the past I have used this product before switching to BB creams. I did like this product though. Great coverage and color.
Amy S.
Oaks, OK
I just purchased this foundation about a week ago and I am in love with it. I was worried about first because it's a little runny but it worked perfectly. I love the full coverage and doesn't leave your face cakey or feeling heavy. Sets very well too. I absolutely love it and it lasts all day!!
Ashley M.
Boca Raton, FL
This is by far my favorite drugstore foundation, EVER. It applies like silk and stays in place all day. I didn't have to 'powder my nose' at all throughout the day. Its medium coverage and doesn't fade or run during the day. My skin is normal, not overly dry or oily. Super hard to find, just moved to Florida and can't find it anywhere! Gonna have to order online! 😟
Very good drug store makeup. It's not too cakey and lots of variety when it comes to shades.
juliette c.
Springfield, MO
This product is very smooth and easy to apply! looks great on the skin and isn't too thick. It applies on smoothly and i love that it is a pump so it's easy to come out!
Lacey L.
Denton, TX
I've tried the lightest shade in nearly every drugstore line liquid foundation in my search to find something to match my impossibly pale neck. Most of the time it's too orange and/or doesn't offer enough coverage for the redness on my cheeks! Only one store in my town has had this so far, so I caved and spent more than I usually would hoping that maybe this one would be the one. I think this is the closest I've gotten so far! If you don't blend it out the foundation is a weird pink color but after some smoothing out, it's almost perfect! Definitely recommend for my pale sistas out there!
veronica g.
Haltom City, TX
I have used the loreal true match, however the consistency is really watery so I use it on a daily basis and only a thin layer. i would like to find a heavier product and want to know how this one differs from the one i currently have
Ashton A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have orange undertones?
Marilyn R.
Edinburg, TX
What's the difference between this one and the infallible pro long wear ?
monique m.
Tracy, CA
I dont know if im the only one but is this foundation thick on anyone else? Or maybe know any tricks
Ana R.
Seattle , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else find that this foundation oxidises horribly??