BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing a new, even longer-wearing Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup now for 18 hours of uninterrupted, flawless coverage--no touch-ups required. Smoother, more blendable, more comfortable than ever before. Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup, fights the five signs of makeup meltdown. It's energizing vitamin and mineral complex combats the signs of fatigue. Continuous concealing hides imperfections. Smoothing pigments resist fading and rub-off. Oil-absorbing mattifiers stop shine. SPF 20 and anti-humidity ingredients fight the elements. Now with 18 non-stop hours of comfortable fade-proof wear!

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 20
  • Coverage: Medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types
  • Available in 14 stay-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 1.75%

• How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Fernanda C.
Drexel Hill, PA
I've been using this foundation for about 6 months and I love it, it gives you a really natural and perfect skin look, no breakouts,I have oily skin and I hardly ever used foundation but this one keeps my skin soft and dry. The reason I give just 4 stars is because the product says it lasts 18 hours that is not true, I use to go to work and when I go out so it works perfect for 8 hours not more than that, for me sounds perfect because I don't need longer than that.
Alexa C.
Borden, IN
This is my favorite foundation. I used it on my wedding day and it was perfect! It held up through 12+ hours of photos, dancing, and having fun. I wear it most days now also and it gives me great coverage while still looking natural. I love the color selection and that I can mix colors together easily when I'm between shades. And the $13 price tag makes this even better!
Sara S.
Galloway, NJ
This is the best drugstore foundation I have come across. I struggled with finding enough coverage for my acne and redness and this foundation has great coverage without the weight. I love that it has a pump and I felt like it did a good job without looking cakey.
Kathleen S.
Seguin, TX
I love this foundation and always have. It goes on even and smoothly and matches skin tones very well! L'Oreal foundations are reasonably priced and do a magnificent job in evening out your skin tone and covering blemishes and imperfections in our skin.
Katherine C.
This is a cool product, not the best in the market. But for the price you paid for it, it work cool and will not disappoint you. There are more luxurious and better out there but obviously more expensive.
Teresa G.
Wilmington, OH
This is what I always use but have been looking for something new lately because I love it the first couple hours because it smooths the imperfections and looks so natural... But then it wears off in. A couple hours and looks like I never put anything on
Joyce A.
Brea, CA
I found L'Oreal Infallible Advanced Foundation to be light weight, non-greasy, and applies smoothly. I used a light dusting of finishing face powder on top and the foundation lasted all day and evening without touch-up. I used #607-Creamy Natural but needed extra concealer for a couple dark spots on my face, as the foundation would not cover those areas.
Tara
Lynden, WA
I have been using this foundation for a little over a week and I love it. I have very oily skin and this foundation does give my skin a bit of a luminescent glow, but it doesn't look shiny or oily. I am very, very fair, I purchased this in the lightest shade and it works perfect with my warm skin tone and makes my pale skin look healthy instead of washed out.
Jessica D.
Spring, TX
Overall this is a good, medium coverage foundation. The coverage is build-able so you can achieve the coverage you prefer by using more product. The product is a little thick for my liking, even when I put it on with a damp beauty blender. It looks great a first but it gets cakey on me after about 4 hours. I prefer a thinner formula.
Rachel S.
Franklin, OH
This has been my go to foundation for over a year now! I feel like it has complete coverage while still being light and not feeling too heavy. I've had no problem with it running off during the day. However, reapplication may be needed if applied to even surfaces (scars, acne, etc.). It comes in various shades and is reasonably priced!
Jessica V.
How's the coverage? Is it good for oily skin?
Tori W.
Montevallo, AL
Would this work well on oily to combination skin?
Ashlyn L.
Lexington, SC
What coverage is this? Thanks!
Elizabeth N.
Laredo, TX
Is this foundation recommended for oily face skin?
Julia J.
Halifax, NS
I really need a good foundation to cover acne scars, is this a full coverage foundation that won't make my skin look oily?