L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup uploaded by Rachel J.L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup uploaded by Rachel J.L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup uploaded by Manel B.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing a new, even longer-wearing Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup now for 18 hours of uninterrupted, flawless coverage--no touch-ups required. Smoother, more blendable, more comfortable than ever before. Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup, fights the five signs of makeup meltdown. It's energizing vitamin and mineral complex combats the signs of fatigue. Continuous concealing hides imperfections. Smoothing pigments resist fading and rub-off. Oil-absorbing mattifiers stop shine. SPF 20 and anti-humidity ingredients fight the elements. Now with 18 non-stop hours of comfortable fade-proof wear!

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 20
  • Coverage: Medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types
  • Available in 14 stay-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 1.75%

• Iron Oxides

Ashley P.
Vacaville
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first foundation I found that I actually loved. It was full coverage semi matte finish and it was just beautiful on the skin. I'm not sure if they stopped making it all together or if it's just in my town they don't sell it but either way the only way I can buy it is on their website.
Mandy R.
Arnett
Hands down the best foundation I have used! It last all day until I remove it at night. I never have to reapply. It gives 100% coverage. I have tried allot of different brands and the others either cause my face to break out or don't last.
Amanda L.
Collierville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Unfortunately this stuff broke me out, but I am used to that with my sensitive skin. Good coverage and great price. Will need to go back to my more expensive mineral foundation.
Kelsey W.
Cold Spring, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a bottle of this foundation I picked up on clearance a super long time ago for $1.25 at my local grocery store. I can only WISH I had purchased more then, because I can't find this style of the Infallible foundation anywhere anymore. It is AMAZING, especially for the price point. I have super dry skin with pink undertones and this foundation dries matte but not cakey, with just little subtle hints of pink which is perfect for my complexion. Super blendable, lightweight and you can honestly get away with wearing it without a setting powder. I use this foundation more than my $40 a bottle Tarte Hybrid Gel, if that speaks to the quality.
andrea b.
Dalton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is the best! The coverage is wonderful, goes on extremely well. Not a shiny finish but wouldn't say it has a matte finish either. Great for oily skin or dry skin. Very easy to apply but I use a brush and not my fingers, but I smooth it out with my fingers. I recommend to anyone looking for a new foundation, this is a must try!
Susan U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite product I cant leave the house without . I started using this foundation 6 years ago. I have a few acne scares and freckles and I needed a product that covers and doesnt come off. I was also in Construction and didnt have time to touch up. This product not on covers imperfections it lasted all day through heat and rain you name it , it is a warroir makeup to stand up against any weather and still look great. It doesnt sink in fines lines either it stay supple. Ive recieved lots of compliments while wearing this product .I wouldnt wear anything else!
Cynthia M.
Madison
Product did not come in a variety of skin tones so I could not find my exact shade. Would not consider it to be a fool coverage foundation. This product would work bes for someone with dry skin because  it had dewy finish. Would not consider it 18hr wear foundation after 8 hours prosduct began to separate on my skin.
Tiana D.
This product was definitely able to give me full coverage which was great, but unfortunately I felt that it looked cakey and felt heavy on my skin. The application is bendable, but I don't think this was good for me.
Kimmoy F.
Tamarac, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome foundation.   Gives me a full coverage without looking like I have on a lot of make up.   The product covers but looks very natural.   The finish was very matte but not dry looking.   I have combination skin and I loved this product.  I would definitely buy this product again.   I use it for my everyday wear.
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm giving this 5 stars because this is the only foundation I've ever used. I can't compare it to any other but I know it works for me. I should probably find something a little less drying though.
veronica g.
Haltom City, TX
I have used the loreal true match, however the consistency is really watery so I use it on a daily basis and only a thin layer. i would like to find a heavier product and want to know how this one differs from the one i currently have
Ashton A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have orange undertones?
Marilyn R.
Edinburg, TX
What's the difference between this one and the infallible pro long wear ?
monique m.
Tracy, CA
I dont know if im the only one but is this foundation thick on anyone else? Or maybe know any tricks
Ana R.
Seattle , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else find that this foundation oxidises horribly??