BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing a new, even longer-wearing Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup now for 18 hours of uninterrupted, flawless coverage--no touch-ups required. Smoother, more blendable, more comfortable than ever before. Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup, fights the five signs of makeup meltdown. It's energizing vitamin and mineral complex combats the signs of fatigue. Continuous concealing hides imperfections. Smoothing pigments resist fading and rub-off. Oil-absorbing mattifiers stop shine. SPF 20 and anti-humidity ingredients fight the elements. Now with 18 non-stop hours of comfortable fade-proof wear!

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 20
  • Coverage: Medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types
  • Available in 14 stay-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 1.75%

• I dont know if im the only one but is this foundation thick on an...1 Answers
  • What is the darkest shade that this line carries?2 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? D...1 Answers
Savannah H.
I usually am a fan of L'Oreal but, this was not a win for me. This is the lightest shade I could find and it is still too dark for me. For the price I expected it to be pretty close to my skin tone but, I was let down. If you are fair skinned like me, you need to blend this with a lighter one. I do Not recommend this product.
Sara N.
Corona , CA
Review for: Nude Beige more...
I love this product! It is affordable (bought it on sale at ULTA), and the color worked great for me. The application is easy ( I use a foundation brush) and the color stays true. The coverage is full, but not heavy or cakey. It lasts all day! I’m scraping my bottle and need to go buy more!
Lexie L.
Phoenix, AZ
I don’t like the smell of this but I love the formula and it is my go to. Someone else said the newer ones don’t smell so maybe I am in need of an upgrade. I really do love this even if my nose tends to be a little oily by the end of the day.
Ashley D.
johnston
Like the name it never fails!! this is a very long lasting makeup it’s the perfect consistency!! i love this foundation! i highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone!! This is the only foundation i will use because it’s so amazing!!!
Samantha V.
Akron, OH
Review for: Never Fail Makeup 1 fl oz; 30 ml more...
I picked this up on clearance at walmart and thought I'd give it a try. I shook it really well and even still the first thing I noticed was a giant glob of oil with the first two pumps. Against my better judgment I still wanted to give it a shot. It was extremely pink and extremely oily and patchy on my face. I don't think I've ever disliked a product so much before this. The smell is awful too.
Melissa S.
Sidney , OH
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I stumbled upon this foundation in the clearance section of walmart. Omg it is amazing! I love the coverage, it's lightweight, and doesn't budge all day. I really hope they aren't doing away with this product. It works better than some high end foundations I've tried. I'm overall impressed greatly.
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I bought this because of one my favorite youtubers uses and I love the way her foundation looks but it didn’t look as good on me, unfortunately! I can’t describe it well but I just don’t like the way it looks on me. It felt heavy even though I didn’t use a lot, and it would rub off on my nose.
Michaela C.
Franklin, NC
I’m in love with how full the coverage is on this foundation! I have looked so long for a drugstore foundation that is pretty full coverage and this is definitely a great one! The color is spot on with my skin tone!
tay A.
hamtramck
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
Love this product as well! Great color which blends awesome with ur skin tone! It is easy to apply! Definitely would buy it again! Also lightweight and feel great! I do recommend this to all my friends and family
Sabrina M.
Pennsylvania
I have fallin in love with this foundation. I have been using it continuously for quite a while and it provides full coverage and it’s very light on the skin and doesn’t look caked on. I’m a little sad though because my Walmart no longer carries this foundation. I would high recommend to anyone looking for full coverage non heavy foundation
Jessica V.
How's the coverage? Is it good for oily skin?
Tori W.
Montevallo, AL
Would this work well on oily to combination skin?
Ashlyn L.
Lexington, SC
What coverage is this? Thanks!
Elizabeth N.
Laredo, TX
Is this foundation recommended for oily face skin?
Julia J.
Halifax, NS
I really need a good foundation to cover acne scars, is this a full coverage foundation that won't make my skin look oily?