L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup uploaded by Rachel J.L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup uploaded by Rachel J.L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup uploaded by Manel B.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing a new, even longer-wearing Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup now for 18 hours of uninterrupted, flawless coverage--no touch-ups required. Smoother, more blendable, more comfortable than ever before. Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup, fights the five signs of makeup meltdown. It's energizing vitamin and mineral complex combats the signs of fatigue. Continuous concealing hides imperfections. Smoothing pigments resist fading and rub-off. Oil-absorbing mattifiers stop shine. SPF 20 and anti-humidity ingredients fight the elements. Now with 18 non-stop hours of comfortable fade-proof wear!

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 20
  • Coverage: Medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types
  • Available in 14 stay-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 1.75%

May Contain:

• Titanium Dioxide
  • Iron Oxides

Gaby R.
This is my holy grail foundation. Worth every cent and dollar. Stays on no matter the humidity. I have oily skin and this does not make my face feel oily or greasy. It has build-able coverage. I use it for the full coverage it provides. This does not break out my skin. My skin is sensitive and oily. I get asked what foundation I wear and this is always the answer. Friends and family say it looks great on me. Many of my friends and family have tried it and they love it themselves. I am extremely picky with foundation and this has been the best so far from the drugstore. Prefer this foundation over the infallible pro.
Kristie D.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my all time favorite product. I am so upset to see it discontinued, because it works SO WELL. It has almost full coverage and looks flawless. I set it lightly with powder and it stays all day. I always save this to use when I have an event where I know I need it to stay in tact and look beautiful all day and night! I suggest grabbing it up while you can before it is all completely gone.
Joyce A.
Brea, CA
I found L'Oreal Infallible Advanced Foundation to be light weight, non-greasy, and applies smoothly. I used a light dusting of finishing face powder on top and the foundation lasted all day and evening without touch-up. I used #607-Creamy Natural but needed extra concealer for a couple dark spots on my face, as the foundation would not cover those areas.
mia c.
Las Vegas, NV
Incredibly smooth and makes skin look even and even all day. It has great coverage and amazing texture that lasts all day. Oh and the best part is that not only it is lightweight and long lasting, it also has SPF! I would recommend it to anyone with Olive skin tone.
Lex T.
For years on end, this was my every day foundation. I have sensitive skin and this never agitated my skin. It had a beautiful natural finish, wasn't cakey and had a huge variety of shades. I wish they would bring this back!
Sara P.
Medley, FL
this basis, I buy my mom a while , I did not like much, but she was fascinated until one day the probe and the truth gets super delighted now I like a lot and is one of the brands most used in the world
Damaris A.
Hattiesburg, MS
Omgoodness idk what to say this product is amazing on me i love it its amazing i have used and reuse i love how easy it is to apply it comes in a nice package i would recommend to others as well
Kaynaya Z.
Idanha, OR
The malt foundation is nice. It stays on longer and goes on smoothly. I really recommend this product to those who have dry skin. Always use a primer before.
Amanda L.
I recently tried this makeup out and I honestly have to say i really like it , it made my skin look smooth not blotchy and works well with my skin tone
Amber E.
Hampstead, MD
It is full coverage, but not good for light makeup. the color adjusts very well to natural skin tone. and is not oily at all, it is good for dry skin.
Ashton A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this have orange undertones?
veronica g.
Haltom City, TX
I have used the loreal true match, however the consistency is really watery so I use it on a daily basis and only a thin layer. i would like to find a heavier product and want to know how this one differs from the one i currently have
Ana R.
Seattle , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone else find that this foundation oxidises horribly??
Alyssa P.
How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? Does it cover without causing more breakouts? Does it even texture? Does it excentuate pores?? Good for pale skin?
Marilyn R.
Edinburg, TX
What's the difference between this one and the infallible pro long wear ?