BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing a new, even longer-wearing Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup now for 18 hours of uninterrupted, flawless coverage--no touch-ups required. Smoother, more blendable, more comfortable than ever before. Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup, fights the five signs of makeup meltdown. It's energizing vitamin and mineral complex combats the signs of fatigue. Continuous concealing hides imperfections. Smoothing pigments resist fading and rub-off. Oil-absorbing mattifiers stop shine. SPF 20 and anti-humidity ingredients fight the elements. Now with 18 non-stop hours of comfortable fade-proof wear!

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 20
  • Coverage: Medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types
  • Available in 14 stay-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 1.75%

• What is the darkest shade that this line carries?2 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...1 Answers
Deej L.
Merrillville, IN
I like this  foundation when I know I’m going to be sweating, like the gym, beach, summer heat, etc.  it does stay on very well.  The coverage is medium so you don’t feel heavy.  I don’t use it all the time because I worry about clogging pores but I would definitely recommend it for times when you will be in a potentially sweaty environment.
Ashley W.
Rochester, MI
Review for: Sand Beige more...
This is my absolute number one when it comes to liquid foundation. I’ve been using this same one for as long as they’ve made it. Have had to find it online as most stores don’t have it anymore. My favorite!!!  Love love love this. Would but again and again.
Savannah H.
I usually am a fan of L'Oreal but, this was not a win for me. This is the lightest shade I could find and it is still too dark for me. For the price I expected it to be pretty close to my skin tone but, I was let down. If you are fair skinned like me, you need to blend this with a lighter one. I do Not recommend this product.
Sara W.
Corona , CA
Review for: Nude Beige more...
I love this product! It is affordable (bought it on sale at ULTA), and the color worked great for me. The application is easy ( I use a foundation brush) and the color stays true. The coverage is full, but not heavy or cakey. It lasts all day! I’m scraping my bottle and need to go buy more!
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I bought this because of one my favorite youtubers uses and I love the way her foundation looks but it didn’t look as good on me, unfortunately! I can’t describe it well but I just don’t like the way it looks on me. It felt heavy even though I didn’t use a lot, and it would rub off on my nose.
Michele C.
Selbyville, DE
product was great but the pumping mechanism clogged early on making it impossible to get more product out for continued use. Product is very lightweight but long wearing . Did not clog pores but not right product for my dry mature skin. Wish the pump did not clog so easy as I would have liked to have been able to finish the product for the cost.
Maria C.
This is what I started using when I first started doing my makeup. I loved it but did make my face oily so not for someone who has oily skin but if you do like a dewy skin then totally recommend it.
Angela R.
Harrodsburg
I absolutely love this foundation! But I believe its been discontinued. Everytime I find a product I love it goes away. This wears well, covers dark spots, even skin out and was not heavy at all. The new infalliable is nothing like this one.
Allison D.
Rawlings, MD
This is a pretty nice foundation. It has good coverage but isn’t too heavy. It’s easy to apply due to the pump on the container. It has a nice consistency and goes on pretty smooth. I️ would recommend
Nikkk R.
Crab orchard, WV
This was my go to for the longest time! I've just managed to find a cheaper solution. Goes on great and stays pretty well the entire day. I do still need to blot a few times but it doesn't escape!
Jessica V.
How's the coverage? Is it good for oily skin?
Julia J.
Halifax, NS
I really need a good foundation to cover acne scars, is this a full coverage foundation that won't make my skin look oily?
Elizabeth N.
Laredo, TX
Is this foundation recommended for oily face skin?
Ashlyn L.
Lexington, SC
What coverage is this? Thanks!
Tori W.
Montevallo, AL
Would this work well on oily to combination skin?

Amazon