BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing a new, even longer-wearing Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup now for 18 hours of uninterrupted, flawless coverage--no touch-ups required. Smoother, more blendable, more comfortable than ever before. Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup, fights the five signs of makeup meltdown. It's energizing vitamin and mineral complex combats the signs of fatigue. Continuous concealing hides imperfections. Smoothing pigments resist fading and rub-off. Oil-absorbing mattifiers stop shine. SPF 20 and anti-humidity ingredients fight the elements. Now with 18 non-stop hours of comfortable fade-proof wear!

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 20
  • Coverage: Medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types
  • Available in 14 stay-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 1.75%

• Iron Oxides

Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I bought this because of one my favorite youtubers uses and I love the way her foundation looks but it didn’t look as good on me, unfortunately! I can’t describe it well but I just don’t like the way it looks on me. It felt heavy even though I didn’t use a lot, and it would rub off on my nose.
Sara N.
Corona , CA
Review for: Nude Beige more...
I love this product! It is affordable (bought it on sale at ULTA), and the color worked great for me. The application is easy ( I use a foundation brush) and the color stays true. The coverage is full, but not heavy or cakey. It lasts all day! I’m scraping my bottle and need to go buy more!
Lexie L.
Phoenix, AZ
I don’t like the smell of this but I love the formula and it is my go to. Someone else said the newer ones don’t smell so maybe I am in need of an upgrade. I really do love this even if my nose tends to be a little oily by the end of the day.
Melissa S.
Sidney , OH
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I stumbled upon this foundation in the clearance section of walmart. Omg it is amazing! I love the coverage, it's lightweight, and doesn't budge all day. I really hope they aren't doing away with this product. It works better than some high end foundations I've tried. I'm overall impressed greatly.
Michaela C.
Franklin, NC
I’m in love with how full the coverage is on this foundation! I have looked so long for a drugstore foundation that is pretty full coverage and this is definitely a great one! The color is spot on with my skin tone!
tay A.
hamtramck
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
Love this product as well! Great color which blends awesome with ur skin tone! It is easy to apply! Definitely would buy it again! Also lightweight and feel great! I do recommend this to all my friends and family
Sabrina M.
Pennsylvania
I have fallin in love with this foundation. I have been using it continuously for quite a while and it provides full coverage and it’s very light on the skin and doesn’t look caked on. I’m a little sad though because my Walmart no longer carries this foundation. I would high recommend to anyone looking for full coverage non heavy foundation
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
I was actually disappointed with this foundation because it look and felt and smelled good in store but when i got home and applied to my face the color was definitely off. Maybe its my oily weird skin but this oxidized horribly on my face. I really love the loreal hair products but haven't found any makeup i really like.
Ashley W.
Huntington
I used this one for awhile I really enjoyed it. It didn't give me full coverage but close enough and the foundation dries quickly not leaving a wet feeling on your face.
Meaghan E.
Scituate, MA
I really like this foundation and find it to be one of my top favorites of all time. I think the color is perfect for my skin tone and it applies so smoothly with all of the other products I use both under and over this product. It is affordable and just as good as the more expensive foundation products.
Ashton A.
Does this have orange undertones?
veronica g.
Haltom City, TX
I have used the loreal true match, however the consistency is really watery so I use it on a daily basis and only a thin layer. i would like to find a heavier product and want to know how this one differs from the one i currently have
Ana R.
Ashtabula, OH
Does anyone else find that this foundation oxidises horribly??
Alyssa P.
How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? Does it cover without causing more breakouts? Does it even texture? Does it excentuate pores?? Good for pale skin?
Marilyn R.
Edinburg, TX
What's the difference between this one and the infallible pro long wear ?