BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing a new, even longer-wearing Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup now for 18 hours of uninterrupted, flawless coverage--no touch-ups required. Smoother, more blendable, more comfortable than ever before. Infallible® Advanced Never Fail Makeup, fights the five signs of makeup meltdown. It's energizing vitamin and mineral complex combats the signs of fatigue. Continuous concealing hides imperfections. Smoothing pigments resist fading and rub-off. Oil-absorbing mattifiers stop shine. SPF 20 and anti-humidity ingredients fight the elements. Now with 18 non-stop hours of comfortable fade-proof wear!

• Finish: Natural
  • SPF: 20
  • Coverage: Medium
  • Skin Type: For all skin types
  • Available in 14 stay-true shades.

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 1.75%

• What is the darkest shade that this line carries?2 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Savannah H.
I usually am a fan of L'Oreal but, this was not a win for me. This is the lightest shade I could find and it is still too dark for me. For the price I expected it to be pretty close to my skin tone but, I was let down. If you are fair skinned like me, you need to blend this with a lighter one. I do Not recommend this product.
Lexie L.
Phoenix, AZ
I don’t like the smell of this but I love the formula and it is my go to. Someone else said the newer ones don’t smell so maybe I am in need of an upgrade. I really do love this even if my nose tends to be a little oily by the end of the day.
Melissa S.
Sidney, OH
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I stumbled upon this foundation in the clearance section of walmart. Omg it is amazing! I love the coverage, it's lightweight, and doesn't budge all day. I really hope they aren't doing away with this product. It works better than some high end foundations I've tried. I'm overall impressed greatly.
Sara W.
Corona , CA
Review for: Nude Beige more...
I love this product! It is affordable (bought it on sale at ULTA), and the color worked great for me. The application is easy ( I use a foundation brush) and the color stays true. The coverage is full, but not heavy or cakey. It lasts all day! I’m scraping my bottle and need to go buy more!
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I bought this because of one my favorite youtubers uses and I love the way her foundation looks but it didn’t look as good on me, unfortunately! I can’t describe it well but I just don’t like the way it looks on me. It felt heavy even though I didn’t use a lot, and it would rub off on my nose.
Michaela C.
Franklin, NC
I’m in love with how full the coverage is on this foundation! I have looked so long for a drugstore foundation that is pretty full coverage and this is definitely a great one! The color is spot on with my skin tone!
Meaghan C.
Scituate, MA
I really like this foundation and find it to be one of my top favorites of all time. I think the color is perfect for my skin tone and it applies so smoothly with all of the other products I use both under and over this product. It is affordable and just as good as the more expensive foundation products.
Maria C.
Review for: True Beige more...
This is what I started using when I first started doing my makeup. I loved it but did make my face oily so not for someone who has oily skin but if you do like a dewy skin then totally recommend it.
Mandy R.
Arnett
Hands down the best foundation I have used! It last all day until I remove it at night. I never have to reapply. It gives 100% coverage. I have tried allot of different brands and the others either cause my face to break out or don't last.
Ashley D.
johnston
Like the name it never fails!! this is a very long lasting makeup it’s the perfect consistency!! i love this foundation! i highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone!! This is the only foundation i will use because it’s so amazing!!!
Jessica V.
How's the coverage? Is it good for oily skin?
Tori W.
Montevallo, AL
Would this work well on oily to combination skin?
Ashlyn L.
Lexington, SC
What coverage is this? Thanks!
Elizabeth N.
Laredo, TX
Is this foundation recommended for oily face skin?
Julia J.
Halifax, NS
I really need a good foundation to cover acne scars, is this a full coverage foundation that won't make my skin look oily?