L'Oréal Paris Infallible® 8 HR Le Gloss

$9.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*3 other buying options

8HR Color & Shine. Non-Sticky Feel. Comfortable Wear.

Infallible® 8HR Le Gloss is a hydrating formula that keeps lips soft, smooth, colorful and glossy for eight shining hours. The patented Petit Couer applicator contours lips precisely, giving you a smooth, even, flawless finish every time. Available in a range of 20 sheer, luminous shades that stay true without changing, fading or dulling. Use it together with Infallible® Never Fail Makeup for a perfectly polished, long-lasting look. No Top coats. No Feathering. No Fading. It has to be Infallible®.

The Proof is in the Wear.

Available in 20 Infallible® shades.

How To:

Apply starting in the center of your upper lip. Work from the center to outer edges of your lips, following the contour of your mouth. Then glide across the bottom lip and fill in.

TRIMETHYLSILOXYPHENYL DIMETHICONE • OCTYLDODECANOL • ACRYLIC ACID/ISOBUTYL ACRYLATE/ISOBORNYL ACRYLATE COPOLYMER • ISODODECANE • SQUALANE • POLYBUTENE SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE • OCTYLDODECYL NEOPENTANOATE • SILICA • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE • ALUMINA • TOCOPHERYL ACETATE • PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE • SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE • CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE • HYDROXYPALMITOYL SPHINGANINE POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE • ACRYLATES COPOLYMER • TIN OXIDE • BENZYL ALCOHOL • SODIUM CHONDROITIN SULFATE • ATELOCOLLAGEN • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR: MICA • CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE • CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES • CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE • CI 15850 / RED 7 • CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE • CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE • CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE • CI 75470 / CARMINE • CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE • CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE]

Does anyone know if they completely discontinued the Plumping in these? I love these lip glosses-they are my go to every day lipstick and lip gloss and I stocked up the last time on the plumping ones because they were getting harder and harder to find. Now I can’t find any...for months now. Anyone know for sure? Thanks so much!!
Are these pigmented?
Would this be a too faced melted latex dupe?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Infallible® 8 HR Le Gloss!
a month ago
Review for: Petal
The packaging is cute it’s fun. It goes on nice and smooth and it looks cute, it makes my lips look shiny and it’s a cute neutral color, it goes with an entire make up look, and I love it . It’s the only one I have .
2 months agoGenoa City, WI
Review for: Coral Sands
This is a really pretty gloss. The shade I picked up has a pretty gold shimmer in it which makes my lips look really pretty. It doesn’t have a bad scent either, which is always important when I’m thinking about something I will be reapplying often throughout the day.
3 months agoMesquite, TX
Review for: Sangria
The color is sheer, might just be my shade, sticky, smells good, and smears off some lip colors (even from the same brand). I like the shade range but it’s not the most comfortable. Does last a little longer than normal though! But ultimately I wouldn’t buy it again.
2 months ago
Review for: Petal
The most perfect pale pink to wear on red own or with a lip liner to dress it up. It is not sticky, which I am very sensitive too and has some great shimmer. A favorite of mine!
3 months agoN Hollywood, CA
Review for: Barely Nude
I’ve bought like 6 tubes of this and my brides always end up keeping it for their special day. Even after you’ve drank stuff your lips are still intact with the perfect nude
22 days agoLindale,TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Blush
I simply, absolutely, indefinitely love this product. It brings light and bright into one tube. It is moisturizing and terrific. I will buy this again. I recommend that ya’ll buy it. You won’t be disappointed!!!
2 months agoNiota
This is the only gloss I use for a couple reasons, number 1 L'oreal infallible 8 he had my signature color. Can't find it anywhere else by anyone else so it is MY color. 2. Its stay power by far exceeds that if any gloss I have ever I used
2 years agoWoodbridge
Review for: Sangria
This lip gloss is amazing! When I first got this, I was just testing the waters to see if I would like this brand and if I liked the color, which I did. The lip gloss isn't sticky and it's thicker, almost a lip balm consistency. It last for a couple of hours before I need to reapply but that's usual with lip glosses and lipsticks.
3 months agoKershaw , SC
I have several of these. I like them for everyday use. The lip color feels moisturizing and lasts for a moderately decent time frame. It's also semi-sheer coverage which looks nice on older women. I think the product would be better if there was improvement to the staying power giving it longer lasting properties and if it was just a slight bit more moisturizing. I love the color ranges and have several that work well with my complexion including a red. This is the only product in my makeup case in red. The sheer red is beautiful for those occasions when you need a little more oomph from your makeup. L'Oréal Paris Infallible 6 HR Lip gloss
2 months agoJoshua, TX
Purchased at: Target
This is one of my go-to lippies! It goes on so smooth, feels smooth, and stays on for a long time! I have no complaints about it! It's worth the price and there's many colors to choose from!