L'Oréal Paris Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation

Introducing Infallible 24H Foundation; by L'Oreal Paris. High coverage longwear foundation that hides the appearance of fatigue and blemishes. Now with Hydrating Hyaluron Complex the 24H non-stop formula stays on and feels fresh from day to night.

WhhY is it always missing a lot of shades everywhere we go? I seem to not be able to locate my shhade a lot in the drug stores specifically
Does this foundation work with normal skin?
leaves a velvety finish?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation!
Rachel A.
Sarver, PA
L'Oréal Paris Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation uploaded by Rachel A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This foundation is so great and has such great coverage. It isn’t very oily, and makes my skin left looking flawless, looks great in pictures and lasts most of the day. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Jade R.
Oxford, MS
L'Oréal Paris Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation uploaded by Jade R.
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! The coverage is incredible, and it looks so natural on the skin. It's very long-lasting, and I never have to touch it up throughout the day/night. This is definitely the best foundation that I have tried from the drugstore. I highly recommend this foundation!
Kristin B.
Saint Leonard, MD
L'Oréal Paris Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation uploaded by Kristin B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I know the Loreal Infallible Powder is the big hype right now but I KNOW my dry skin would not love that. So I purchased their foundation instead and I am NOT disappointed! I love it! The foundation goes on so creamy and light and the color is a perfect match! I love that there is sunscreen added to it as well! This is my new staple foundation for sure!!! L'Oréal Paris Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation
Stefanie S.
L'Oréal Paris Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation uploaded by Stefanie S.
Very thin in texture, medium to full coverage, skin like/matte finish. It's very affordable at the drugstore, and the pump is easy to control the amount dispensed. I love that it doesn't settle in my fine lines, and it can wear a time without any primer or powder. I knocked off a star because it has a lingering smell.
prakriti S.
Ohio
L'Oréal Paris Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation uploaded by prakriti S.
I love the coverage of this foundation and on top of that the smell is so good. Unlike the other foundations it doesn’t smell like chemicals. And I love how long lasting it is!!! The color I choose for myself matches me perfectly.
Melissa M.
Butler , PA
L'Oréal Paris Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation uploaded by Melissa M.
Purchased at: ULTA
After all the rave the last 2 years I've decided to give this a try. I needed something that didn't have as much spf as my other foundations. I like to tan. I think it looks pretty good. It isn't sticky, feels very light weight. I have already recommended to my sister. L'Oréal Paris Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation #voxbox #influenster
Bailey L.
Canon City, CO
L'Oréal Paris Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation uploaded by Bailey L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have tried dozens of foundations, both high end & drugstore. Nothing has ever compared to L’oréal Infallible foundation. I love how it’s buildable, you can get full coverage without looking cakey. It’s also super lightweight and just melts beautifully into your skin. There is no filters or photoshop on this picture, that’s how great it is! What’s even better is the price. If you haven’t tried it, you absolutely need too! 10/10 recommend.
BelQ Q.
Lakeland, FL
L'Oréal Paris Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation uploaded by BelQ Q.
Purchased at: Walmart
This has become my new holy grail foundation! I was using Estée Lauder double ware for years and decided to try this on a whim especially bc Estée Lauder is a bit pricey and too full coverage for everyday ware for me. Please don't ever change this formula. My skin looks and feels like skin with great coverage!!
Ajeeta J.
etna
L'Oréal Paris Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation uploaded by Ajeeta J.
I love this foundation. It gives you a flawless finish kind of on the dewey side. It does oxidizes a little so keep that in mind.
Gwen R.
Tabernacle, NJ
L'Oréal Paris Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation uploaded by Gwen R.
I've heard wonderful thing about this foundation, I bought a shade too light, so hopefully I can update when I get the best shade for me. This foundation def lasts all day and I haven't seen much transfer on my mask while wearing. Leaves a natural finish and isn't carry at all. I cannot wait to find my perfect shade.

734 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maryam O.
Mansfield, TX
il y a 2 mois
Hali Y. il y a 2 mois
To me is medium buildable coverage