BeautyFaceFace MakeupL'Oréal Paris
Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation

L'Oréal Paris Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation

Introducing Infallible 24H Foundation; by L'Oreal Paris. High coverage longwear foundation that hides the appearance of fatigue and blemishes. Now with Hydrating Hyaluron Complex the 24H non-stop formula stays on and feels fresh from day to night.

Anyone else struggle to find the right foundation match 😫
Does this foundation cause you to break out? If so, did your skin get used to the foundation with the break outs or did it just continued? Additionally, does anyone have a clue of what ingredients would cause someone to break out? Some people have told me they have clear skin but using this foundation caused them to break out.
Is this foundation supposed to have such a strong fragrance to it?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation!
Dekotah C.
Canon City, CO
L'Oréal Paris Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation uploaded by Dekotah C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great coverage applies evenly with brush and sponge and lasts all day for me I recommended the potted primer that loreal makes to even out skin before application
Jennifer  G.
Compton, CA
L'Oréal Paris Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation uploaded by Jennifer  G.
I have used many different kinds of foundations over the years and I have to say that the L’Oréal foundation is my favorite go to foundation. I just love how it’s full coverage, lasts up to 24hrs, it makes my skin look soft and shiny, plus it’s affordable. Also it’s lightweight so it doesn’t make my face look cakey at all like some other foundations do. I highly recommend to give it a try for that soft, perfect ,glowing skin.
Shasdri R.
Bronx, NY
L'Oréal Paris Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation uploaded by Shasdri R.
Purchased at: Target
Bought this foundation after hearing much about it and overall I think it’s a great winter foundation. It’s buildable coverage, it covers most of my blemishes. The only complaint I have about this product is in the summer if I use this foundation after a couple hours I have certain spots that appear oily and shiny.
Eric M.
Stratford, CT
L'Oréal Paris Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation uploaded by Eric M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This foundation is my number one go to drugstore foundation. This foundation melts into your skin and just leaves your skin with a fresh glow and it does have amazing lasting power. I wore this foundation over 12 hours and it did not budge and I did not have to touch up with any setting powder. After a while with foundations on my skin I usually tend to get oily and this does not disappoint. It is also transfer proof and humidity proof as well.
Karen B.
S Ozone Park, NY
L'Oréal Paris Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation uploaded by Karen B.
This foundation is amazing for oily skin. If you have combination skin, this is a recommended must buy! Recently went on vacation and didn’t need to touch up at all! Definitely would repurchase!
Lisa B.
Granbury, TX
L'Oréal Paris Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely adore this foundation . I love on my light makeup days I can use very little and achieve that light makeup look but still have amazing coverage :) Highly recommend ❤️L'Oréal Paris Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation
Shirley Z.
Long Island City, NY
L'Oréal Paris Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation uploaded by Shirley Z.
One of my favorite drugstore foundations. Looks beautiful on and has great coverage without being cakey. This foundation does last well though it’s not the most long lasting foundation I’ve tried. It has a VERY strong scent so I’d stay away if you are sensitive to fragrance.
Nikita S.
Hillsboro, OR
L'Oréal Paris Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation uploaded by Nikita S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am totally in love with this foundation 🥳🥳 I am shade 470!! Using this for the last few months and now it’s my to-go foundation. The formula is great 🤩🤩 like you can apply dewy finish to full coverage in just one foundation.❤️❤️
Rachel A.
Sarver, PA
L'Oréal Paris Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation uploaded by Rachel A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This foundation is so great and has such great coverage. It isn’t very oily, and makes my skin left looking flawless, looks great in pictures and lasts most of the day. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Jade R.
Oxford, MS
L'Oréal Paris Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation uploaded by Jade R.
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! The coverage is incredible, and it looks so natural on the skin. It's very long-lasting, and I never have to touch it up throughout the day/night. This is definitely the best foundation that I have tried from the drugstore. I highly recommend this foundation!

738 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...