BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing Infallible 24H Foundation; by L'Oreal Paris. High coverage longwear foundation that hides the appearance of fatigue and blemishes. Now with Hydrating Hyaluron Complex the 24H non-stop formula stays on and feels fresh from day to night. see more...

• Is it just me who finds this foundation really thick and difficul...2 Answers
  • Does this cover 2 Answers
  • Any affordable dupes for this product with no SPF?1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Saint Amant, LA
Review for: 125 Natural Rose
This foundation is amazing.
It's great for all skin types!!
AMAZING coverage. It's just perfect. I have never seen a foundation amazing as this one. And if you do bye this you won't regret it. It's so perfect. And I would love to have one too. I would make a YouTube video about it and hundreds of people would bye them. SO AMAZING and if you could I would really love to have this foundation in a influenster box that's free shipped to me one more time this foundation is so perfect and Long wearing it's amazing.
Julie H.
Julie H.
This is a great foundation. It is long lasting and it does what the product states. It says that it is
Semi-matte
Medium coverage
Light weight
Long lasting
It definitely does feel light weight. It is a medium coverage but is build-able for full coverage. I'm assuming only here in the US or just California the product is in a squeezable tube but in other countries it comes in a pump like the one I got from Mexico.
Angie G.
Angie G.
Green Bay, WI
I really like how this foundation looks in my face because it's not thick it does not feel like your wearing makeup and I also like the smell it's not like other foundations that have a weird smell and I like this foundation because is long wear I put it on the morning and it lasts all day. I rated a five because it's perfect
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Review for: 125 Natural Rose
I thought I would hate this foundation because I have dry skin but I love it! It blurs out my skin and makes it look flawless. Make sure to moisturizer and prime your face well if you have dry skin , if you don't it can catch on to your dry patches. It does last a long time which I love and it is medium to full coverage.
Ahlam E.
Ahlam E.
Kuwait City
I love this foundation. My skin is really tricky and I became sick of trying out what works for me because everytime I would get hopeful...the foundation would disappoint me. But I love this! Not only is it a great price but it last the whole day. Foundation is essential to me ( acne scars) so Im glad I found this one!
Allison W.
Allison W.
Durham, NC
After trying so many different foundations I have found one that I am going to stick with. This foundation goes on smooth with a matte finish. It lasts all day long and it is a good base for any contour and blush that you will use. I will be using this foundation for a long time to come.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
College Sta, TX
Review for: 125 Natural Rose
I had watched a YouTube video on a makeup tutorial with this product in it. I have heard a lot of positive and great things. I want to give this foundation a try. It looks like it puts on smoothly and does really well for peoples skin. This is something I'm willing to try.
Patricia O.
Patricia O.
Waukegan, IL
This is one of the best drugstore foundations. This is my holy grail. I love using it for a no make up , make up look. Is really easy to apply. I bought it Walgreens and Ulta. I will buy it again. The finish to is really natural and matte, stays on all day. I love it .
D D.
D D.
One of the best matte foundations from the drugstore. It is very easy to blend out with a beautyblender. I gravitate to this when it is quite hot outside and when I have a few more things to cover up. Very long lasting and does keep my oil at bay for a long time.
Alli B.
Alli B.
Definitely one of my favorite drugstore foundations. I like to apply it using a beauty blender because it leaves the skin looking flawless. It has a natural/matte finish which I also love about it. I also stay 24 hours. I will definitely buy this product again.
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San leandro, CA
Is this good for oily skin? I wear foundation but as the day goes on my face gets shiny! looking for something to help with that and heard this was good. any suggestions?
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Hamilton, OH
Does this cover
Elle H.
Elle H.
St Andrews
Is it just me who finds this foundation really thick and difficult to blend?
Lauren Y.
Lauren Y.
Does this have a dewy finish?
Denise R.
Denise R.
I've heard these infallible make ups work amazing, reviews?