Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#146 in Liquid Foundation
Introducing Infallible 24H Foundation; by L'Oreal Paris. High coverage longwear foundation that hides the appearance of fatigue and blemishes. Now with Hydrating Hyaluron Complex the 24H non-stop formula stays on and feels fresh from day to night.
Photos (13)
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Saint Amant, LA
May 10, 2016, 2:20 p.m.
Review for: 125 Natural Rose
This foundation is amazing.
It's great for all skin types!!
AMAZING coverage. It's just perfect. I have never seen a foundation amazing as this one. And if you do bye this you won't regret it. It's so perfect. And I would love to have one too. I would make a YouTube video about it and hundreds of people would bye them. SO AMAZING and if you could I would really love to have this foundation in a influenster box that's free shipped to me one more time this foundation is so perfect and Long wearing it's amazing.
Elia T.
Elia T.
Buena Park, CA
April 25, 2016, 2:52 p.m.
Review for: 125 Natural Rose
This foundation is probably one of the best most full-coverage foundation in the drugstore department. It does last a long time on your face, however i do recommend using a primer with it. If you have dry skin I wouldn't recommend it because it is very matte and it does settle into fine lines. Also, when applying it be quick because it tends to dry kind of quickly. I absolutely love this foundation because not only is it affordable, it does the job and it is super high quality.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Lutz, FL
April 26, 2016, 9:44 a.m.
Review for: 125 Natural Rose
I have oily skin so it's really hard for me to find a foundation that will last all day on me without feeling gross at the end of the day. I don't know how they did it but this foundation is AMAZING. It's so lightweight but has a lot of coverage to where you don't need to put a lot on. I always set with a powder but this lasted me all day long! I didn't look like a greasy mess at the end of the day and my skin just looked so healthy! I finally found a foundation that works!
Julie H.
Julie H.
This is a great foundation. It is long lasting and it does what the product states. It says that it is
Semi-matte
Medium coverage
Light weight
Long lasting
It definitely does feel light weight. It is a medium coverage but is build-able for full coverage. I'm assuming only here in the US or just California the product is in a squeezable tube but in other countries it comes in a pump like the one I got from Mexico.
Zainab R.
Zainab R.
Sugar Land, TX
April 25, 2016, 6:36 p.m.
Review for: 125 Natural Rose
If you're looking for a really good drugstore foundation this is the one you should get!! I wouldn't say it's full coverage but what I love about this foundation is that it's build able! And it really does last a long time, the most I've worn it for was for 12 hours and I didn't not really get oily! A good recommendation for combination skin!
nancy p.
nancy p.
April 25, 2016, 2:13 p.m.
Review for: 125 Natural Rose
L'oreal products are always my go to- there good in price and it doesn't break out my skin and i have sensitive skin as well. its not to creamy, it wont budge much if eyes get watery (like eyeliner n mascara) its great brand that can be found in Walmart target etc don't have to go all the way to brand store to get these products.
Angie G.
Angie G.
Green Bay, WI
I really like how this foundation looks in my face because it's not thick it does not feel like your wearing makeup and I also like the smell it's not like other foundations that have a weird smell and I like this foundation because is long wear I put it on the morning and it lasts all day. I rated a five because it's perfect
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
April 30, 2016, 1:38 p.m.
Review for: 125 Natural Rose
I thought I would hate this foundation because I have dry skin but I love it! It blurs out my skin and makes it look flawless. Make sure to moisturizer and prime your face well if you have dry skin , if you don't it can catch on to your dry patches. It does last a long time which I love and it is medium to full coverage.
Ahlam E.
Ahlam E.
Kuwait City
I love this foundation. My skin is really tricky and I became sick of trying out what works for me because everytime I would get hopeful...the foundation would disappoint me. But I love this! Not only is it a great price but it last the whole day. Foundation is essential to me ( acne scars) so Im glad I found this one!
Allison W.
Allison W.
Durham, NC
After trying so many different foundations I have found one that I am going to stick with. This foundation goes on smooth with a matte finish. It lasts all day long and it is a good base for any contour and blush that you will use. I will be using this foundation for a long time to come.
Lauren Y.
Lauren Y.
Does this have a dewy finish?
shawnee r.
shawnee r.
San leandro, CA
Is this good for oily skin? I wear foundation but as the day goes on my face gets shiny! looking for something to help with that and heard this was good. any suggestions?
Denise R.
Denise R.
I've heard these infallible make ups work amazing, reviews?
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Hamilton, OH
Does this cover
Ieda F.
Ieda F.
Annandale, VA
I have dark spots... my friend said it covers a lot and I should buy it. Is it true?