MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersL'Oréal Paris
L?Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hr Fresh Wear Foundation - Deep Shades

L?Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hr Fresh Wear Foundation - Deep Shades

Be Unstoppable. Introducing our breakthrough longwear foundation with breathable-skin technology. Up to 24HR Fresh Wear Foundation provides medium-to-full buildable coverage that lasts all day and allows the skin to breathe. The formula's three oil absorbers resist sweat, water, and transfer. The ultra-thin liquid goes on smoothly to give a fresh, healthy-looking complexion that lasts. Color stays true and blends in evenly, so your makeup looks fresh all day. Non-comedogenic and formulated with SPF, this foundation is suitable for all skin types. In 30 shades for every skin tone.

How To Use:

Apply all over the face with your fingers or a brush, or use a beauty sponge to blend.

OCTINOXATE 6.743250%
BENZYL ALCOHOL
BHT CITRONELLOL MAY CONTAIN
TITANIUM DIOXIDE
IRON OXIDES FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE FIL CODE B224547/1

[product:l?oreal-paris-infallible-24-hr-fresh-wear-foundation-deep-shades] How good is this foundation for in between skin? (Like in between oily and dry) ?
I recently purchased this foundation after seeing the positive reviews here on influenster & doing some extra digging around on the tube. I have a dry skin type, but I have a solid skincare routine. I haven't been able to wear makeup confidently lately because I just feel like my foundation never looks good 😕 I feel like it looks worse than before I put it on. So I've just been using a tinted moisturizer. But I miss my full coverage! What primer do you feel pairs well with this foundation? I like a dewy-natural-satin preferably anything BUT a matte finish. I just hate when a foundation emphasizes my texture and dry patches. ?
How full coverage is this and does it last 24 hrs?
Start your review of L?Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hr Fresh Wear Foundation - Deep Shades!
Maria P.
Roswell, GA
L?Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hr Fresh Wear Foundation - Deep Shades uploaded by Maria P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Golden Sun
This was more of a medium coverage foundation. My skin itself is pretty clean so the few blemishes I have it covered them pretty well. Looks way better in natural light. My skin is also a bit dry, therefor after a couple of hours it started looking a bit cakey. Ultimately it got the job done!
Cristina B.
lynn cv
L?Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hr Fresh Wear Foundation - Deep Shades uploaded by Cristina B.
Review for: True Beige
Love this foundation! It is one of my favorites it has lasted awhile and it don't take a lot to Cove my fave!!! Great brand and awesome product!!!!!!!
Angelica O.
Apple Valley, CA
L?Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hr Fresh Wear Foundation - Deep Shades uploaded by Angelica O.
Review for: Porcelain
so I started off by seeing this foundation all over tictok , and of course I had to try it out myself so I got mine from Walmart and it was around $12 for this drugstore  foundation. I see it all the time in commercials too! With this foundation A little goes a long way, it’s not matte it has a natural finish, and you can definitely add more for more coverage top it off with some setting powder:) this foundation is lightweight and definitely COMFORTABLE! It makes your face look so smooth and honestly doesn’t even look like you’re wearing foundation which my favorite part!
Jamilah G.
Philadelphia, PA
L?Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hr Fresh Wear Foundation - Deep Shades uploaded by Jamilah G.
Review for: Copper
This foundation is bomb my sister uses it to I swear by this and trust me anything I review I tried trust me and I’m not gone lie to you so back to this foundation it’s super light weight but the coverage is out of this world it covers everything thing but the skin still breaths how do they do it idk anyway it’s good is all I’m saying
Rosa R.
Edcouch, TX
L?Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hr Fresh Wear Foundation - Deep Shades uploaded by Rosa R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Natural Buff
I like how its breathable and it last long. The shade is very easy to apply and blend in. Its a buildable coverage so you can choose how much to put.
Leticia Z.
L?Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hr Fresh Wear Foundation - Deep Shades uploaded by Leticia Z.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Natural Buff
My favorite drugstore foundation. It has really nice coverage and a nice scent as well.
Junette D.
L?Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hr Fresh Wear Foundation - Deep Shades uploaded by Junette D.
Review for: Golden Beige
Esta base tiene una muy buena cobertura , mi piel es combinada , no me deja la piel grasosa , tiene muy buen precio , tiene protección solar de 25 spf , la cobertura es modulable , definitivamente la volveré a comprar , es de mis favoritas. La recomiendo.
Letha S.
Bowling Green, KY
L?Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hr Fresh Wear Foundation - Deep Shades uploaded by Letha S.
The best drug store foundation I’ve used. I’ve been using it for almost a year now and I love it! It looks amazing everytime and lasts all day. Also very inexpensive!
Shamy R.
New York
L?Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hr Fresh Wear Foundation - Deep Shades uploaded by Shamy R.
Review for: Hazelnut
I saw this foundation on tiktok multiple times and everyone was saying how it good it is so I wanted to try this out and I bought it and now I’m literally in love with this foundation❤️ it doesn’t crease and gives you a full coverage and covers all your scars , pores anything !! I highly recommend this and the price was fair too😍❤️L'Oréal Paris Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation
Chris W.
Orangevale, CA
L?Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hr Fresh Wear Foundation - Deep Shades uploaded by Chris W.
Purchased at: Target
Great drugstore foundation. It’s lightweight so it feels like your skin can breathe. It’s long-lasting and is SPF 25. It’s price point is higher for a drugstore foundation($11) but it’s still an affordable price for it’s good quality. The color range isn’t bad for drugstore. The packaging is glass and it comes with a convenient pump. It’s 1 fl oz which is standard volume for a foundation. Main con is its heavy fragrance that lingers all day. If you are sensitive to smells I would stay away from this.

123 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...