MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersL'Oréal Paris
L’Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hr Fresh Wear Foundation 505 Toffee - 017 fl oz

L’Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hr Fresh Wear Foundation 505 Toffee - 0.17 fl oz

Be Unstoppable. Introducing our breakthrough longwear foundation with breathable-skin technology. Up to 24HR Fresh Wear Foundation provides medium-to-full buildable coverage that lasts all day and allows the skin to breathe. The formula's three oil absorbers resist sweat, water, and transfer. The ultra-thin liquid goes on smoothly to give a fresh, healthy-looking complexion that lasts. Color stays true and blends in evenly, so your makeup looks fresh all day. Non-comedogenic and formulated with SPF, this foundation is suitable for all skin types. In 30 shades for every skin tone.

Experience the all-day staying power of new Fresh Wear Foundation, available in 30 shades - Lasting wear meets lightweight comfort - our first of its kind in longwear foundation; With breathable-skin technology, L'Oreal Paris Fresh Wear Foundation lasts all day and allows the skin to breathe - This lightweight foundation makes skin feel hydrated and comfortable for up to 24 hours; The formula's three oil absorbers resist sweat, water, and transfer - providing coverage no matter what your day brings; Fresh Wear's medium-to-full buildable coverage minimizes imperfections for a natural, healthy-looking complexion that lasts all day; New Fresh Wear Foundation is formulated with pigments that unify skin tone and will not change during wear, Color stays true all day

L’Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hr Fresh Wear Foundation 505 Toffee - 0.17 fl oz ? Has anyone had any experience with this makeup and masks? I need something that will stay on in a mask at a prom.
L’Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hr Fresh Wear Foundation 505 Toffee - 0.17 fl oz ? Is this product full coverage? I'm looking for a full coverage foundation.
Start your review of L’Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hr Fresh Wear Foundation 505 Toffee - 0.17 fl oz!
Elexia P.
Brentwood, CA
L’Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hr Fresh Wear Foundation 505 Toffee - 0.17 fl oz uploaded by Elexia P.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my holy grail foundation, I’ve tried so many expensive foundations trying to see if they even compare to this one and they don’t! This is my skin after over 10 hours of wear at work.
María Fernanda A.
San Francisco, CA
L’Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hr Fresh Wear Foundation 505 Toffee - 0.17 fl oz uploaded by María Fernanda A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like this make up! I think the price is high and other brands have better price! I have never had an allergic reaction
Gladis M.
Norcross, GA
L’Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hr Fresh Wear Foundation 505 Toffee - 0.17 fl oz uploaded by Gladis M.
Al fin pude encontrar la base perfecta; que cubre cualquier imperfección. Había probado muchas; pero no lograba encontrar satisfacción total hasta que probé esta; estoy encantada.
Teresa P.
Pocahontas, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
L'Oreal Paris infallible 24 hour fresh wear foundation is a superb quality product, and I absolutely like this product. This product feels so elegant on my skin I have sensitive skin and I had no problem with this product. This product feels light it wont leave that heavy feeling like some products.I recommend this product to others as well. Product gives fantastic coverage blends so smoothly Id pretty much have to same my opinion this product is flawless.
MARISOL M.
San Antonio, TX
L’Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hr Fresh Wear Foundation 505 Toffee - 0.17 fl oz uploaded by MARISOL M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product very much, I use daily. The price is not so bad and the quality of product is great. I would suggest to friends and family. I carefully purchase were I can find cheaper on Amazon, Walmart or CVS. I would rebuy this product and keep in stock. Love the smooth and coverage of foundation. It last all day and if you use the face mist protectors it helps keep ON.
Angie F.
Carlsbad, CA
L’Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hr Fresh Wear Foundation 505 Toffee - 0.17 fl oz uploaded by Angie F.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite foundation every it doesn’t leave me cakey, oily, dry, not heavy, not sticky. I use it all the time even to just have a natural look I only wear this foundation add some highlight and my fave lip oil by lab and I’m all set!!!!
deysi S.
Delano, CA
Best one so far it leaves my skin so smooth and not flash backs. It’s long lasting I have normal skin but a lot of people I know use this and they all have different types of skin my shade 486
Marianthi V.
Staten Island, NY
L’Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hr Fresh Wear Foundation 505 Toffee - 0.17 fl oz uploaded by Marianthi V.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Love this foundation! Affordable and lasts all day! I have combination skin and some redness and this foundation manages to give me coverage as good as the more pricey alternatives. Definitely use this when you do not want to use your more expensive foundation.
Summer N.
Marion, VA
L’Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hr Fresh Wear Foundation 505 Toffee - 0.17 fl oz uploaded by Summer N.
I understand the hype now, perfect coverage, lasts all day. The color match was exact such a flawless finish and sunscreen protection is a a big plus for me! Good fresh feel for the spring and summer for sure. Love it! #foundation #24hourstay #loreal ☀️
Natalie T.
Athens, TN
L’Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hr Fresh Wear Foundation 505 Toffee - 0.17 fl oz uploaded by Natalie T.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this foundation! I have oily skin and large pores and this foundation lasts me all day. I do use blotting sheets, but that’s with every foundation I wear. I always stock up on this!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amanda M.
Kristin S.
Texarkana, TX
il y a 5 mois
Amber S. il y a 5 mois
It has buildable coverage.
jariyaha C.
Kinston, NC
il y a 5 mois
meilin M. il y a 3 mois
Yes it has a medium to full coverage i truly love this foundation