31 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #3 in Eyeshadow

Make a lasting impression without batting an eye. For the 1st time an ultra intense color that lasts from day till dawn. Waterproof, smudge proof, feather-light, crease proof. Lasts 24-hours. see more...

• What is everyones go to pallet?12 Answers
  • What's your favorite colors? My all time favorite is Amber rush.14 Answers
  • Is this a good product? I've been wanting to try it, but I've heard...6 Answers
Kira O.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
This is one of my FAVORITE eyeshadows to use right now!

Want to know how pigmented? VERY. most of the colors show up without a eye primer and show up even freakin' better with a primer!
It says 24 hour...eh, not really, well maybe...depending on where you live. If you live anywhere with humidity, probably not, but if you're like me who lives in the middle of the valley in the Pacific Northwest...then yeah, it'll definitely last a VERY LONG TIME!

There have been multiple days where I'll get home after a 9 and a half hour shift at work and be totally surprised by how great my eyeshadows have stayed on- and yes, if you're wondering, on days like that I am wearing the Infallible eye shadows!

Favorite shades? 1. Amber Rush- This color has a really unique rose gold look and can be paired with a multitude of colors for awesome eye combinations #eotd anyone?! 2. Endless Sea- This one is super pigmented and I usually pair it with browns/taupes to create a summer/fresh and glowy look! 3. Iced Latte- This is another one of those shades that can be paired with many other eyeshadow colors to create a cool/unique look! Not only that, but depending on what type of skin tone you have (and whether you lean more cooltoned or warm-toned...I lean cool!) You can even use it as a highlighter! #doublewhammy ! 4. Golden Emerald- YASSSS! That is all I need to say. Whether your eyes are brown, hazel, blue, green, or gray...this pigmented green will rule your life! Pair with golds and purples to create a really awesome and fun look! And last but certainly not least 5.Continuous Cocoa- I LOVE putting this shade underneath sparkly pigments as a "primer" or "base", it's pigmented enough that it shows through so usually I'll pair with Amber Rush or even Iced Latte..but anything you choose to use will be just amazing!

I HIGHLY suggest you buy them all. Go now...what are you waiting for?!
Aurora R.
Aurora R.
Highland, CA
I feel compelled to write a review for these eye shadows because they really are awesome. They are very shimmery, not glittery. There is a difference. I love how versatile these shadows are, and they really do last all day, even without shadow primer. To avoid the excess of loose shadow, try applying with your finger. I find that this is the best method to apply this shadow. I simply swipe the shadow with my ring finger and pat on the color, like you would an eye cream. It's also more controllable this way...you'll have a more "natural" result using your finger, but is also very buildable if you want a dramatic look. I can't stand when people give something a negative review when it quite possibly be that their method in using the product might be the problem. Not all makeup needs to be applied with a brush.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Margate, FL
First: 756 ALWAYS PEARLY PINK
I think this color is okay. I'm very fair skinned and I think it would look far better on darker skin tones. For me it was a bit more powdery then pressed, like the other colors I have. Maybe it was just mine in particular.

Second: 892 AMBER RUSH
I love this color. The picture to me doesn't do it justice. To me it's a rose gold and I think it would look great on all skin tones. A tip I have is to wear it over a primer. Preferably Urban Decay's eyeshadow primer in 'Greed' (as seen in second photo)

Third: 996 LIQUID DIAMOND
This color is a gray/blue shimmery color with a violet hue. I'm still getting used to this color (since I always wear lighter colors) but I think this color would look good on all skin tones as well.
Anna C.
Anna C.
If you love a metallic eye as much as I do, you have to try Loreal's Infallible Eyeshadow. Amber Rush & Bronze are essentials in my make up bag. I personally think you could use Amber Rush every day if you wanted to look like you put effort into your make up routine... When you really didn't. For maximum metallic sheen, I suggest using your fingers rather than a brush. You can blend into your crease with a brush afterwards. To keep the product safe, don't throw away the plastic grey protector on the inside. Put it back every time you're done! This is drugstore and probably one of the most amazing metallic finishes I have ever seen. A must buy for shiny-eyelid lovers!
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Cypress, CA
I love loose pigments. This is a hybrid. It's a packed loose pigment. I have a few shades, but I reach for Amber Rush the most. I normally just apply my Too Faced Glitter Glue and then softly pack this on my eye lid. Voila, it looks beautiful and I get many compliments.
These are super pigmented and a little goes a very long way. I have had my for over 3 years with constant usage. It might be time to replace my jar, but only for hygienic reasons. You can't even tell I have used it at all.

I got these as part of a sale BOGO 50% off. My suggestion is wait for coupons and get a few dollars off. Not that they aren't worth the full retail price, but why over pay.
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I absolutely love these shadows! They are so pigmented and the color selections are absolutely beautiful. My favorites are Amber Rush and Golden Emerald. I find they apply best using fingers so the colors would show up vibrantly on the lid, works best with a primer as a base to fully stick. Yes, they are loose pigment in a sense. But I feel it is more of a semi-pressed pigment as they feel a bit mousse-y as they blend like a gel, but then set like a powder. Very exciting nevertheless! Never experienced creasing with this. Also long lasting on the lid. Worth so much more than the drugstore price. Cheap and high quality. Definitely would recommend.
Bridget J.
Bridget J.
Washington, DC
My absolute favorite eyeshadow - comparable to high end brands like Stila and MAC. My favorite shades are Iced Latte (a shimmery champagne) and Endless Pearl (a neutral matte). I've repurchased both of these shades multiple times. The eyeshadow lasts all day, and there's enough product in the container for around 6 months of use. One thing to note is there can be a lot of fall out (especially with Endless Pearl). I manage this by tapping my brush off on the side of the container very thoroughly before applying it, and by applying my eye makeup before my foundation, so it's easy to wipe away any shadow that falls onto my cheek bones.
Breanna S.
Breanna S.
Longview, TX
Wow, where to start! These eye shadows are EVERYTHING. I purchased three of the shades about a month ago at Ulta. They are like 7.99 a piece was a bit more than I wanted to pay but honestly I think it's worth it. I got the silver shade, gold, and the pretty rosey/red shade all three have high glitter content. Perfect for adding extra glitter to the eyelids like I love. The only thing I will say is you can't really use a brush to apply these eyeshadows. Just use your finger and apply it straight to the kid that way. I always do a darker color on the outer eye and just apply this to the middle/inner lid.
Kennedy P.
Kennedy P.
Plano, TX
I bought this off of Amazon for around $6.99 and I absolutely love it. Going through best of drugstore videos on YouTube I saw this Amber rush be swatched. I knew I had to own this. It made my jaw drop. Such a smooth, buttery and easy to blend consistency you can't help but love. The best part is, I barely have to use any to get flawless pigmentation meaning the jar will last me a long time. I'm so excited to own this. Woohoo I will update about how it wears at a later date. In my photos you will see this color swatched on my pale skin. Left is one swipe and the right is one swipe blended out.
Isabella F.
Isabella F.
It is always tough for me to find the perfect, shimmery eyeshadow at the drugstore. Most shimmery shades can come off, as too chunky, grainy and are never pigmented like I would want them to be. Then, luckily, I came across these eyeshadows at target one day. I purchased the shade silver sky, and instantly fell in love. They are pigmented, last the whole day and have a huge range of color choices. I have now purchased two more and I am already planning on buying many more! If you are looking for the perfect, metal affect kind of shimmery eyeshadow, the infallible ones would be a great choice!
Grace B.
Grace B.
How do you apply this, with your fingers or a brush?
lizette m.
lizette m.
I keep seeing this product on tutorials and I've been wanting to get it. but I'm not sure if it will be worth it. does it go on smooth and is it thick.
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
Is this eyeshadow worth the price they seem really pretty?
Sarita H.
Sarita H.
Mountain View, CA
What's your favorite colors? My all time favorite is Amber rush.
Kinshasa K.
Kinshasa K.
What is everyones go to pallet?