L'Oréal Paris Infallible® 24 HR Eye Shadow
Velvety formula. Fadeproof. Waterproof.
For the 1st time ever, L’Oréal Paris introduces an ultra intense eye shadow that lasts from day until dawn—a full 24 hours. This revolutionary formula fuses the ease of a powder with the velvety caress of a cream to create a unique hybrid that glides on effortlessly. And with its unique technology, your eyes are enhanced with pure, magnified pigment.
Make a lasting impression without batting an eye.
- Intense, maximized color
- Luxurious powder-cream texture
- 24-hour long-lasting hold
- Waterproof, crease resistant, fade resistant
- Nylon-611/Dimethicone Copolymer
- Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer
- Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate
- Calcium Sodium Borosilicate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Synthetic Fluorphlogopite
- Polyethylene Terephthalate
- Lauroyl Lysine
- Tin Oxide
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
- CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
- CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder
- CI 75470 / Carmine
- CI 77007 / Ultramarines
- CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens
- CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green
- CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
- CI 77947 / Zinc Oxide
- CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide
- CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
- CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
Top Questions See all 747 Q&A
- "I seriously want to buy every shade of these because they are such creamy, long-lasting, gorgeous pigments!" in 309 reviews
- "These are all long lasting and the color choices are great. There are a lot if dupes in the collection." in 156 reviews
- "I love this eyeshadow; I have it in iced latte and amber rush. It's a creamy product and the application is very easy. The color is long-lasting and very pretty. I haven't had any problems with creasing. Sparkly but not excessively so. I wear it often when going out!" in 132 reviews
- "It took me a long time to try these eyeshadow's and I'm very glad that I did! They are smooth, buttery, pigmented, metallic, matte, satin and everything inbetween. Not to mention there are super affordable (however more expensive than normal drugstore makeup)! The only downside to these is they do have some light fallout but its easy to clean up! I also love the shade variety with these and there always coming out with more!" in 106 reviews
I wasn't expecting to find a staple brow bone highlight out of it but I did with Iced Latte. It's a beautiful shimmery white gold, no glitter but a near perfect mixture of foil meets pearl with long lasting capability. It applies nicely with a flat brush or your finger. I'll add a pic of the brush I use when highlighting.
When I bought Iced Latter there was a promotion to buy a 2nd and I thought Endless Sea looked different. It's in the blue (blue/green/teal family) but when you look inside there is a visible golden shimmer. I have blue eyes and don't normally use blue shadows (even though I have quite a few-ha) but this one is different.
**I recommend using a mixing medium and wearing this one wet as the "foil" fully comes to life and this pressed powder ends up working and looking like and expensive pigment!
The first shade I picked up, Amber Rush, is a stunning rose gold that is a must have if you love the color. These shadows are definitely best applied with your finger, and when applied that way they just glide on the eye effortlessly. The formula is smooth and buttery, and the shine is incredible.
I docked a star because these are rather messy, and they're borderline impossible to travel with. Other than that, if you're looking for a high-impact pigment to add some shine to your looks, look no further than the drugstore for this gem.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos