L'Oréal Paris Infallible® 24 HR Eye Shadow
Velvety formula. Fadeproof. Waterproof.
For the 1st time ever, L’Oréal Paris introduces an ultra intense eye shadow that lasts from day until dawn—a full 24 hours. This revolutionary formula fuses the ease of a powder with the velvety caress of a cream to create a unique hybrid that glides on effortlessly. And with its unique technology, your eyes are enhanced with pure, magnified pigment.
Make a lasting impression without batting an eye.
- Intense, maximized color
- Luxurious powder-cream texture
- 24-hour long-lasting hold
- Waterproof, crease resistant, fade resistant
- Nylon-611/Dimethicone Copolymer
- Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer
- Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate
- Calcium Sodium Borosilicate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Synthetic Fluorphlogopite
- Polyethylene Terephthalate
- Lauroyl Lysine
- Tin Oxide
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
- CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
- CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder
- CI 75470 / Carmine
- CI 77007 / Ultramarines
- CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens
- CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green
- CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
- CI 77947 / Zinc Oxide
- CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide
- CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
- CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
Top Questions See all 164 Q&A
I wasn't expecting to find a staple brow bone highlight out of it but I did with Iced Latte. It's a beautiful shimmery white gold, no glitter but a near perfect mixture of foil meets pearl with long lasting capability. It applies nicely with a flat brush or your finger. I'll add a pic of the brush I use when highlighting.
When I bought Iced Latter there was a promotion to buy a 2nd and I thought Endless Sea looked different. It's in the blue (blue/green/teal family) but when you look inside there is a visible golden shimmer. I have blue eyes and don't normally use blue shadows (even though I have quite a few-ha) but this one is different.
**I recommend using a mixing medium and wearing this one wet as the "foil" fully comes to life and this pressed powder ends up working and looking like and expensive pigment!
I have three shades; 555 Perpetual Purple, 759 Burst into Bloom and 337 Endless Sea and I use them all the time! I will definitely be purchasing more of these.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos