MakeupL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hour Fresh Wear Foundation, True Beige10 fl oz

L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hour Fresh Wear Foundation, True Beige1.0 fl oz

Introducing our breakthrough longwear foundation. Up to 24HR Fresh Wear Foundation provides medium-to-full buildable coverage that lasts all day and allows the skin to breathe. The formula's three oil absorbers resist sweat, water, and transfer. The...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hour Fresh Wear Foundation, True Beige1.0 fl oz!
Naomi C.
Corp Christi, TX
Purchased at: CVS
This is my all time favorite foundation. It covers all my imperfections and leaver my skin looking flawless. I love it. It does not leave your face cakey. The price is great for the job it does. I recommend this product.
Yesenia R.
L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hour Fresh Wear Foundation, True Beige1.0 fl oz uploaded by Yesenia R.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: , , , ,
I used shade 440. This foundation is beautiful! It’s is medium coverage but can be built up. Feels light on the skin. I used the shade finder on the L’Oréal website and it was perfect!
Danita H.
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hour Fresh Wear Foundation, True Beige1.0 fl oz
I have tried a lot of different foundations, I mean a lot. This is my go to. It's buildable has no smell and lasts all day. It also has spf 25. I am in the shade 440 True Beige. I will keep using this until I can't find it no more. I usually wear bb or cc creams but I use this when I want a little bit more coverage but still light to medium coverage. It's liquid, not thick and again buildable. Edit: this is my go to when I don't use my covergirl bb cream for oily skin
Krystal V.
Fort Knox, KY
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hour Fresh Wear Foundation, Linen1.0 fl oz
My hollygrail foundation , love that is not too dewy or to matte it’s just natural finish , and the coverage and durability it’s incredible 🥰😍 The best Drugstore Foundation ❤️💯
Teryn E.
Gordon, NE
Love love love totally buildable great coverage not thick or greasy feels light on the face . Great for date night or running to the grocery store doesn’t seem to be drying on my face and I have extreme dry skin sometimes very sensitive . Price is very very reasonable and product is amazing !!
Sarah B.
Ponte Vedra, FL
L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hour Fresh Wear Foundation, True Beige1.0 fl oz uploaded by Sarah B.
Review for: Pack of 2-L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hour Fresh Wear Foundation, Linen1.0 fl oz
This is my favorite foundation from the drugstore. It can be built up or just as one layer. Either way it’s light and doesn’t feel caked on it looks like skin and not a bunch of makeup. I ussually add some Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder in translucent after I apply any foundation. That way it sets it in place and makes sure it won’t slip or feel tacky.
Jennifer D.
Bear, DE
L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hour Fresh Wear Foundation, True Beige1.0 fl oz uploaded by Jennifer D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Pack of 3-L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hour Fresh Wear Foundation, Linen1.0 fl oz
BEAUTIFUL foundation. Thin consistency with medium to full coverage. Long lasting. Lightweight. Good with a mask. Packaging is nice. Pump applicator with a cap. One of my favorites and I will continue repurchasing.
Sarah B.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hour Fresh Wear Foundation, Rose Ivory1.0 fl oz
Love this foundation. It is kind of Dewey but not like wet Dewey. It’s definitely not matte and doesn’t dry out the skin at all. I always say this would probably be good for older skin types because I know matte’s seem to bring out wrinkles more. I use this a lot and it’s #affordable #affordablemakeup #drugstoremakeup #musthave #gotomakeup #makeupbag L'Oréal Paris
Nina B.
Kissimmee, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve used this product for literal years and have realized Im kind of settling for a foundation? Thankfully after 10 months of accutane my skin is very clear of acne so I don’t need much coverage but i do find that if i did have a small blemish this foundation doesn’t do a great job of covering it. This allows my skin tone to look even but not a high coverage flawless finish you know? I haven’t heard much hype about other drugstore foundations which is the only reason I stick to this one but please feel free to let me know if you have any recommendations! I have more dry skin, occasionally i’ll be oily in my T-zone.
Melissa H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I absolutely love this foundation. The finish is a gorgeous satin, it lasts better and wears better than any other foundation I have tried (even with a mask!) and it’s a beautiful medium coverage that doesn’t break me out!! This is my holy grail. If L’Oréal ever discontinues this I have to go buy every single bottle I can get. I get compliments all the time about how beautiful my skin is...it’s this foundation! (And skin care routine 😊) also, this product is AFFORDABLE. I will never pay for a high end foundation again!

Looking for your answer?