MakeupL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hour Fresh Wear Foundation, True Beige10 fl oz

L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hour Fresh Wear Foundation, True Beige1.0 fl oz

Introducing our breakthrough longwear foundation. Up to 24HR Fresh Wear Foundation provides medium-to-full buildable coverage that lasts all day and allows the skin to breathe. The formula's three oil absorbers resist sweat, water, and transfer. The...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hour Fresh Wear Foundation, True Beige1.0 fl oz!
Naomi C.
Corp Christi, TX
Purchased at: CVS
This is my all time favorite foundation. It covers all my imperfections and leaver my skin looking flawless. I love it. It does not leave your face cakey. The price is great for the job it does. I recommend this product.
Yesenia R.
L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hour Fresh Wear Foundation, True Beige1.0 fl oz uploaded by Yesenia R.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: , , , ,
I used shade 440. This foundation is beautiful! It’s is medium coverage but can be built up. Feels light on the skin. I used the shade finder on the L’Oréal website and it was perfect!
Danita H.
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hour Fresh Wear Foundation, True Beige1.0 fl oz
I have tried a lot of different foundations, I mean a lot. This is my go to. It's buildable has no smell and lasts all day. It also has spf 25. I am in the shade 440 True Beige. I will keep using this until I can't find it no more. I usually wear bb or cc creams but I use this when I want a little bit more coverage but still light to medium coverage. It's liquid, not thick and again buildable. Edit: this is my go to when I don't use my covergirl bb cream for oily skin
Estefania F.
Viladecans , DE
L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hour Fresh Wear Foundation, True Beige1.0 fl oz uploaded by Estefania F.
L'oreal Infallible Fresh Wear: I am delighted with it. It does not oxidize, does not transfer and is modular. It has a more liquid texture than the rest. It feels very light to use while covering imperfections but without leaving a mask effect. I know of people who it cracks. Not me at the moment, my skin is combination, very oily in the T zone and very dehydrated in the cheeks, chin and nose area. I took shade 130 True Beige. The only downside I see is that the tone is a bit clear to me. In the middle of winter I do not care because I turn pale and I only shot bronzer, but as soon as I start to tan naturally it has to be very clear. The tone that follows was too dark for me and it didn't suit me so I'll have to look for another option. Right now I'm using it daily and as I told you not long ago, it doesn't transfer anything to the mask.
Krystal V.
Fort Knox, KY
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hour Fresh Wear Foundation, Linen1.0 fl oz
My hollygrail foundation , love that is not too dewy or to matte it’s just natural finish , and the coverage and durability it’s incredible 🥰😍 The best Drugstore Foundation ❤️💯
Teryn E.
Gordon, NE
Love love love totally buildable great coverage not thick or greasy feels light on the face . Great for date night or running to the grocery store doesn’t seem to be drying on my face and I have extreme dry skin sometimes very sensitive . Price is very very reasonable and product is amazing !!
Sarah B.
Ponte Vedra, FL
L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hour Fresh Wear Foundation, True Beige1.0 fl oz uploaded by Sarah B.
Review for: Pack of 2-L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hour Fresh Wear Foundation, Linen1.0 fl oz
This is my favorite foundation from the drugstore. It can be built up or just as one layer. Either way it’s light and doesn’t feel caked on it looks like skin and not a bunch of makeup. I ussually add some Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder in translucent after I apply any foundation. That way it sets it in place and makes sure it won’t slip or feel tacky.
Jennifer D.
Bear, DE
L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hour Fresh Wear Foundation, True Beige1.0 fl oz uploaded by Jennifer D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Pack of 3-L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hour Fresh Wear Foundation, Linen1.0 fl oz
BEAUTIFUL foundation. Thin consistency with medium to full coverage. Long lasting. Lightweight. Good with a mask. Packaging is nice. Pump applicator with a cap. One of my favorites and I will continue repurchasing.
Cris S.
Miami , FL
L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hour Fresh Wear Foundation, True Beige1.0 fl oz uploaded by Cris S.
I really like this makeup base a lot, I have been using it recently, and so far it is one of my favorites, it is not heavy, has good coverage and is long-lasting, I also like that it has sunscreen, and I always look for products that include sunscreen, because sometimes it is tedious to have to put so many things on your face xd
Sarah B.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24 Hour Fresh Wear Foundation, Rose Ivory1.0 fl oz
Love this foundation. It is kind of Dewey but not like wet Dewey. It’s definitely not matte and doesn’t dry out the skin at all. I always say this would probably be good for older skin types because I know matte’s seem to bring out wrinkles more. I use this a lot and it’s #affordable #affordablemakeup #drugstoremakeup #musthave #gotomakeup #makeupbag L'Oréal Paris

Looking for your answer?