BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy L'Oreal eyeshadows - L'Oreal Illumination Loose Eye Color with Brush 215 Sky. How-to-Use: For the most radiant eye look, shake before each application. To open, squeeze silver tabs together and pull straight up. Apply to eyelid. To close, reinsert brush into bottle and click shut.

Rachael A.
At first I wasn't sure on how to use this product but I think we have a cousin who is a makeup artist and when she showed me and I got the hang of it this is an amazing product and the back that it stays on without falling off is beyond me
Crystal F.
I love the color of this and how long it lasts without fading. Loreal is probably my favorite brand because their products, in my opinion, are better than other high end products.
Ashley P.
Audubon, IA
I started using this when I was a teenager and still love to because it goes on beautifully. Depending on what look you are going for you can use a little for a softer day look then add more for a sexy night out look.
Bridget P.
Flint, TX
I don't think this is a good product I mean the pigment is there the idea is great but it's just so dusty and it gets all over like on her cheek bones and everything whenever you try to put on your island maybe for some amount of works great but for me it's just no good
Mari C.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this pigment powder, it allows me to light my eye quickly and durably, I do not use the brush it brings, with my finger I apply only a little in the areas that I want to illuminate, I think the color becomes even more intense with The heat of the finger.
Maureen M.
Columbia, MD
I have this shadow on "Limelight" and love it! Not too bold, but has a great shimmer effect on the eyelid. I don't like this brush to apply it though. I find it falls off the lid and onto my cheeks when I use the brush.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
I liked this, but it's messy to apply. The color had a lot of fallout under my eyes and they seemed a little pricey. The colors are gorgeous and that, I just think the formula needs to be changed a little.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
I love this lose eye shadow it was beautiful n went on nice !!! I live how it made my eyes stand out and pigmentation was wonderful!!! Loreal Paris is affordable and top 5 Beaty products in my Beauty bag
Cassi M.
Kansas City, KS
The pigment wasn't that strong so if you are wanting a bold color, this isn't for you. Even with neutral colors, it was hard to see once it was applied. The color also was not long lasting, which was probably the biggest downfall for me.
Dannette K.
I love using the sky color brush. It makes it very easy to bush on my eye shadow. My only problem with it is the powder tends to get everywhere else as it is very loose.