BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ideal Skin Genesis Eye Serum - L'Oreal - Eye Care - 15ml/0.5oz

Buy on Amazon
Joni H.
Magnolia, TX
I love this product. It is great for the eyes and very gentle on them. I feel good about putting this stuff on my eyes. It has noticeably lifted the skin around my eyes. I highly recommend! Great product!
Morgan H.
oakdale
It worked well but it is not the best one I have ever used. It went on smoothly and I would not say there were and harsh smells or reaction. I would recommend for anyone who has wrinkles around the eyes.
Leia P.
i really liked this product i think it is very useful, very gentle i like how it settles, yes it met my expectations. the package was very nice and pretty, i don’t think there needed to be any improvements.
Fatima V.
It’s fine. I am not super active in eye creams but this one was the first I picked up. The packaging is pretty nice but the pricing could be a lil lower tbh. I was recommended by the woman working in the cosmetics section but there’s probably way better ones out there.
Shipra M.
I use this eye cream both in the morning and at night. It is very soothing and delicate. It helps get rid of my puffy, tired eyes and dark circles and even gets rid of my crow's feet. I love it.
Chyna S.
Oconto Falls
Since I am a college student, I do not get as much sleep as I probably should. I found this product very effective in helping remove the bags underneath my eyes and making me look presentable. I will continue to use this product on a regular basis.
Genesis A.
This product is lovely . I use it all the time and would recommend it to everyone it is a product you need to get you're hand on an try . I assure you that this product is gonna be you're new fave . 🎁👍🏼🎉
Seaira S.
jennings
I was to happy about this product, but it could just be an allergic reaction but when applying I would get a burning reaction along with some tingling.. I wouldn’t mind trying some other product to test t out and see but defiantly can’t use this one sadly.
Caroline G.
Kansas City, MO
I borrowed this from a friend. I liked it, but I don't really know what the best skin mask products are. I wish I knew. I need to try more products to really know if this is of good quality. I liked how my skin felt after though.
Johnna A.
This stuff works ok. I probably would recommend it to a friend. It's a good product. Not to expensive. Well in my budget. It's gentle on the skin. For me. Well package. No cracks or dings. Would recommend. I might buy it again if I don't find one I like better.