BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ideal Skin Genesis Eye Serum - L'Oreal - Eye Care - 15ml/0.5oz

Buy on Amazon
Cheyenne W.
Campbellsburg
Absolutely one of the best facial products out there! It is always my go to in the store! After using this for 3 weeks everyday I will never go back to the ordinary facial products! It has changed my life forever! I am not able to leave the house without the use of makeup! My eyes have never looked better.
Shipra M.
I use this eye cream both in the morning and at night. It is very soothing and delicate. It helps get rid of my puffy, tired eyes and dark circles and even gets rid of my crow's feet. I love it.
Chyna S.
Oconto Falls
Since I am a college student, I do not get as much sleep as I probably should. I found this product very effective in helping remove the bags underneath my eyes and making me look presentable. I will continue to use this product on a regular basis.
Seaira S.
jennings
I was to happy about this product, but it could just be an allergic reaction but when applying I would get a burning reaction along with some tingling.. I wouldn’t mind trying some other product to test t out and see but defiantly can’t use this one sadly.
Caroline G.
Kansas City, MO
I borrowed this from a friend. I liked it, but I don't really know what the best skin mask products are. I wish I knew. I need to try more products to really know if this is of good quality. I liked how my skin felt after though.
Johnna A.
This stuff works ok. I probably would recommend it to a friend. It's a good product. Not to expensive. Well in my budget. It's gentle on the skin. For me. Well package. No cracks or dings. Would recommend. I might buy it again if I don't find one I like better.
Joni H.
Magnolia, TX
I love this product. It is great for the eyes and very gentle on them. I feel good about putting this stuff on my eyes. It has noticeably lifted the skin around my eyes. I highly recommend! Great product!
Tracy L.
Bowling Green , KY
I haven't seen a lot of improvement yet, but I have only been using about a month. I haven't noticed anything getting worse though which is a bonus especially since we are out In the sun so much.
Deanna H.
Washington, NJ
I received this as a gift because i have noticeably tired eyes with bags underneath. Its a great product to use before you go to sleep or before you prime your skin for the day. Or both!
joenna g.
I like this eye serum and how it goes on it feels nice to the touch and hydrating to my eyes I just started using eye creams more and this was one of the first ones I used