L'Oréal Paris Ideal Skin Genesis

Ideal Skin Genesis

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Ideal Skin Genesis!
How would you rate this product?
Tampa, FL
One time I heard one of my cousins say that I should use this creams to avoid wrinkles therefore I should use it before I actually get any wrinkles. My life change completely... and being 28 is not like I have lots of wrinkles but I bought this cream and I love the night one. Feels real good and my skin looks beautiful.
Lakeland, FL
I have went through two pregnancies and my skin has changed so many times I cannot count. From dry to oily to combination back to dry and currently combination.” But when I used this it helps so much with my dry skin and I loved that I was able to apply at night time. Go to bed and wake up with refreshed skin.
Riverbank, CA
This moisturizer was nice but didn't really help me with fine lines which is what I was looking for. It did give me good hydration but didn't live up to what I was hoping for
Ephrata, PA
I've read that nothing can tell how old a woman really is than by looking at her her neck and chest, and this is why I'm using this wonderful stuff every night on my face, neck, and chest to help keep them beautiful!! To make sure my skin is going to be firm and look 20 years younger I'm going to take care of it, keep out of the sun and apply this every night!! Because it makes my skin so soft by quenching it with the special ingredients it has, and it's not super expensive, so you won't have to sell or pawn stuff to use it!! It has a nice scent to it and this little bottle goes a long long way!!
Naples, FL
I really like using this product after I use their face mask. It helps the face look illuminating and it softens the skin. Very gentle I always get the soft products . It helps the skin during the day.
Avon Park, FL
I love hydration. Even on my oily skin. The extra hydration seems to keep my oily skin in check, make my skin look more youthful and not mention it helps balance my skin. Loreal Paris Age Perfect night cream helps me do just that. Just a light layer at night does wonders. It absorbs quickly into the skin and helps build and repair while I sleep and I wake up with glow, non tired looking skin. I love the formula.
Sherman oaks , CA
MY skin is super dry so this moisturizes well without making my face feel like the cream isn't all rubbed in, it met my expectations and it was convenient that I could buy it at the local cvs, very effective noticed a difference after a month and i would recommend it to others.
Russellville, AR
I used this product before since I had discount from coupon. It is very good product for my skin since I have very dry skin and this is great to used day and night. This is gentle and loving it so much. I would diffinetly get it again and helps a lot to moisturizer
Port Huron, MI
I love this lotion!!!!!!!!!! It moisturizes soooo well and leaves my skin feeling healthy and rejuvenated. I love it right after washing my face before bed. It's not to thick but the perfect moisture amount leaving me hydrated and healthy

Looking for your answer?