L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Sensitive Skin Day Lotion SPF 25 uploaded by Latisha S.L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Sensitive Skin Day Lotion SPF 25 uploaded by Adena C.L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Sensitive Skin Day Lotion SPF 25 uploaded by ROSA M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Hydrates & Soothes Sensitive Skin. Oil-Free & Won’t Clog Pores. 48hr Hydration.

This oil-free lotion works to hydrate and soothe sensitive skin. It combines 48HR moisture with Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 25 Protection. Our skin-softening formula is infused with the antioxidant Vitamin E and lightweight hydrating ingredients for moisture that feels clean & barely there.

Immediately: Skin feels soothed & more hydrated

After 4 weeks: Redness caused by dryness is reduced

• Hydrates and Soothes
  • Won’t clog pores – Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist tested for gentleness - Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores) - Oil-Free

Active Ingredients:

• Phenoxyethanol
  • Chlorhexidine Digluconate

• How effective is the sunscreen in this moisturizer? Has anyone ev...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "For my sensitive skin it did make a me feel a little bit oily, but No Breakouts!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little bit goes a long ways!" in 1 review
  • "It's very light and absorbs quickly into my skin do I don't end up looking like a shiny disco ball." in 1 review
  • "it is very moisturizing and leaves my skin glowing." in 1 review
Konstantina G.
I liked this product! Gentle to my skin and with an SPF production! I also liked the packaging !  I am really satisfied all in all
Alondra T.
Ponce, PR
Great moisturizer especially if you have sensitive skin like i do. It has ton of products and you just need so little. Just great
Ahlam S.
Arusha
With my sensitive skin... This is a yes. I love this and other products from L'Oréal i love it and can recommend it to anyone
Kathiuska M.
es excelente esta loción le da un brillo espectacular a mi cabello mucho mas vida! aparte de su exquisita aroma!
Roohi S.
Hamilton
Good quantity and I have to use very little of this under my make up. It dies help in protecting skin from sun damage
Tuana U.
Samsun
It doesnt clean it of properly ı usually ı have to use it 2-3 times to get my makeup off so it doesnt work out for me
Nina S.
Bor, Serbia
This l'oreal product is the best moisturising product you can use! It makes your skin soo soft and it smells good!
Arianna P.
Es un excelente producto. Un protector solar de rápida absorción y que además sientes que hidrata la piel. Lo adoro
Megan R.
Kitchener, ON
It's a good product and worth the money. I love the spf in it and would recommend it to most people. Can't complain
Carolina G.
Ame como me deja el pelo, es lo mejor que probe en años, si estas pensando en comprarla no te arrepentiras!!
Jennifer C.
Watford City, ND
How effective is the sunscreen in this moisturizer? Has anyone ever gotten a sunburn with it on?