L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Sensitive Skin Day Lotion SPF 25 uploaded by ROSA M.L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Sensitive Skin Day Lotion SPF 25 uploaded by Adena C.L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Sensitive Skin Day Lotion SPF 25 uploaded by Latisha S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Hydrates & Soothes Sensitive Skin. Oil-Free & Won’t Clog Pores. 48hr Hydration.

This oil-free lotion works to hydrate and soothe sensitive skin. It combines 48HR moisture with Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 25 Protection. Our skin-softening formula is infused with the antioxidant Vitamin E and lightweight hydrating ingredients for moisture that feels clean & barely there.

Immediately: Skin feels soothed & more hydrated

After 4 weeks: Redness caused by dryness is reduced

• Hydrates and Soothes
  • Won’t clog pores – Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist tested for gentleness - Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores) - Oil-Free

Active Ingredients:

• Phenoxyethanol
  • Chlorhexidine Digluconate

• How effective is the sunscreen in this moisturizer? Has anyone ev...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Sensitive Skin Day Lotion SPF 25
  • "Brings that I have severe sensitive skin this formula is so gentle and I've never had anything but good affects from it!" in 3 reviews
  • "For my sensitive skin it did make a me feel a little bit oily, but No Breakouts!" in 2 reviews
  • "This will work for people that have very dry skin or for general body use, but if you have oily or even normal skin in your face I would stay away from this." in 1 review
  • "it is very moisturizing and leaves my skin glowing." in 1 review
  • "A little bit goes a long ways!" in 1 review
Christine G.
Glasgow, South Lanarkshire
I used this moisturizer for about 2 weeks and although it was great for keeping my face moisturised and soft i did feel like it did make my T-zone very oily! So i would not recommend for people with oily skin! But i can see it being perfect for someone with sensitive/combination skin!
muy recomendado este producto ya que cuando fui al dermatologo me recomendo esta crema y desde ese dia que la ocupo seran hace mas de un año ue ocupo esta locion aunue ya no tenga la piel sencible ni nada la ocupo porqueme gusta como me dja la piel
Arielys D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer was great for the daily routine. It protects pretty well the skin and makeup applies with no problems. It never made my skin break out or caused any redness.
Adena C.
I've got some seriously finicky skin, and used to have a lot of breakouts or rashes from various creams, but I've been using this lotion for almost two years, and I swear it completely changed my skin, with no adverse effects. I'm so happy with it now. I even notice a difference if I forego it for a couple days due to travel or something, I get flakey and oily all at the same time. Absorbs quickly and doesn't feel greasy at all.
Alexis A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for applying sunscreen to the face in a light way. However, i did notice breakouts around my mouth when using it. It was generally a good price, however rI did get it on sale. The bonus is how big the product is. Defiantly for use during the summer but not as an everyday use.
Rodmary T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
este producto es realmente increíble me gusta mucho ya que es duradero y es de buena calidad. me siento muy feliz de haber adquirido este producto y lo recomiendo a toda la comunidad.
Fabiano F.
Limoeiro
I didn't try it. I had to choose a product. I would like to try some day. As I said in a past review, I'm in love with loreal products. It should be awesome.
Bianca D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty moisturizing, absorbs into skin, its suprisingly non greasy for a mousturizer with sunscreen in it (which always tends to make me greasy).
Alondra T.
Ponce, PR
Great moisturizer especially if you have sensitive skin like i do. It has ton of products and you just need so little. Just great
Konstantina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this product! Gentle to my skin and with an SPF production! I also liked the packaging !  I am really satisfied all in all
Jennifer C.
Watford City, ND
How effective is the sunscreen in this moisturizer? Has anyone ever gotten a sunburn with it on?