L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Sensitive Skin Day Lotion SPF 25 uploaded by Latisha S.L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Sensitive Skin Day Lotion SPF 25 uploaded by Adena C.L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Sensitive Skin Day Lotion SPF 25 uploaded by ROSA M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Hydrates & Soothes Sensitive Skin. Oil-Free & Won’t Clog Pores. 48hr Hydration.

This oil-free lotion works to hydrate and soothe sensitive skin. It combines 48HR moisture with Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 25 Protection. Our skin-softening formula is infused with the antioxidant Vitamin E and lightweight hydrating ingredients for moisture that feels clean & barely there.

Immediately: Skin feels soothed & more hydrated

After 4 weeks: Redness caused by dryness is reduced

• Hydrates and Soothes
  • Won’t clog pores – Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist tested for gentleness - Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores) - Oil-Free

Active Ingredients:

• Phenoxyethanol
  • Chlorhexidine Digluconate

• How effective is the sunscreen in this moisturizer? Has a...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Sensitive Skin Day Lotion SPF 25
  • "This moisturizer is really kind to my sensitive skin. It's very light and absorbs quickly into my skin do I don't end up looking like a shiny disco ball. Of course, the SPF is a major plus." in 26 reviews
  • "I have sensitive skin so finding a hydrating moisturizer that actually keeps me moisturized without having a reaction is fantastic. I just discovered this moisturizer recently and it has been wonderful to my skin. I don't feel oily in the normal areas of my skin and I don't feel dry in my dry areas of skin." in 11 reviews
  • "My skin gets really tight dry and itchy in the winter.. but its oily randomnly as well. This really makes my skin feel moisturized. It has spf so its slightly harder to blend but i still quite like it." in 7 reviews
  • "For my sensitive skin it did make a me feel a little bit oily, but No Breakouts!" in 2 reviews
  • "it is very moisturizing and leaves my skin glowing." in 1 review
Christine G.
Glasgow, South Lanarkshire
I used this moisturizer for about 2 weeks and although it was great for keeping my face moisturised and soft i did feel like it did make my T-zone very oily! So i would not recommend for people with oily skin! But i can see it being perfect for someone with sensitive/combination skin!
muy recomendado este producto ya que cuando fui al dermatologo me recomendo esta crema y desde ese dia que la ocupo seran hace mas de un año ue ocupo esta locion aunue ya no tenga la piel sencible ni nada la ocupo porqueme gusta como me dja la piel
Arielys D.
This moisturizer was great for the daily routine. It protects pretty well the skin and makeup applies with no problems. It never made my skin break out or caused any redness.
Adena C.
I've got some seriously finicky skin, and used to have a lot of breakouts or rashes from various creams, but I've been using this lotion for almost two years, and I swear it completely changed my skin, with no adverse effects. I'm so happy with it now. I even notice a difference if I forego it for a couple days due to travel or something, I get flakey and oily all at the same time. Absorbs quickly and doesn't feel greasy at all.
Alexis A.
This product is great for applying sunscreen to the face in a light way. However, i did notice breakouts around my mouth when using it. It was generally a good price, however rI did get it on sale. The bonus is how big the product is. Defiantly for use during the summer but not as an everyday use.
Dunyya S.
Kitchener
Anna A.
Kingston
Rodmary T.
este producto es realmente increíble me gusta mucho ya que es duradero y es de buena calidad. me siento muy feliz de haber adquirido este producto y lo recomiendo a toda la comunidad.
Fabiano F.
Limoeiro
I didn't try it. I had to choose a product. I would like to try some day. As I said in a past review, I'm in love with loreal products. It should be awesome.
Bianca D.
Pretty moisturizing, absorbs into skin, its suprisingly non greasy for a mousturizer with sunscreen in it (which always tends to make me greasy).
Jennifer C.
Watford City, ND
How effective is the sunscreen in this moisturizer? Has anyone ever gotten a sunburn with it on?

Amazon