L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Sensitive Skin Day Lotion SPF 25 uploaded by Latisha S.L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Sensitive Skin Day Lotion SPF 25 uploaded by Adena C.L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Sensitive Skin Day Lotion SPF 25 uploaded by ROSA M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Hydrates & Soothes Sensitive Skin. Oil-Free & Won’t Clog Pores. 48hr Hydration.

This oil-free lotion works to hydrate and soothe sensitive skin. It combines 48HR moisture with Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 25 Protection. Our skin-softening formula is infused with the antioxidant Vitamin E and lightweight hydrating ingredients for moisture that feels clean & barely there.

Immediately: Skin feels soothed & more hydrated

After 4 weeks: Redness caused by dryness is reduced

• Hydrates and Soothes
  • Won’t clog pores – Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist tested for gentleness - Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores) - Oil-Free

Active Ingredients:

• Phenoxyethanol
  • Chlorhexidine Digluconate

• How effective is the sunscreen in this moisturizer? Has anyone ev...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "For my sensitive skin it did make a me feel a little bit oily, but No Breakouts!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little bit goes a long ways!" in 1 review
  • "It's very light and absorbs quickly into my skin do I don't end up looking like a shiny disco ball." in 1 review
  • "it is very moisturizing and leaves my skin glowing." in 1 review
Marandah S.
Works great after sitting in the sun all day when you're ready for bed!  Bought at target, good price.  Def recommend
Ceciley M.
I have super sensitive skin and this is great. Helped with my dry skin but didn't make my face look or feel oily.
SARA M.
Best thing that I've got from loreal brand it is very moisturizing and very effective for every kind of skin
Laura W.
This is a good moisturizer for your face. I try and keep under my eyes moisturized. And this does the trick
brittany d.
Oxford , NC
Very moisturizing. Leaves skin feeling super hydrated without the oily feel. Love this stuff I recommend it
ashley s.
Collinsville, VA
It's very light and doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky. Has a nice light smell. Highly recommend it .
Tiffany L.
Tucson, AZ
Love this moisturizer. So inexpensive but does a great job compared to much more expensive brands.
Patricia M.
Really like this less your name makes my skin The only night to smooth it protect me from the sun
Lisa K.
This is the bees knees for sensitive skin. It works so well and doesn't break or dry me out
Jami G.
Uxbridge, MA
This works great! Never makes my face feel oily especially in the summer when I'm sweating.
Jennifer C.
Watford City, ND
How effective is the sunscreen in this moisturizer? Has anyone ever gotten a sunburn with it on?