L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Sensitive Skin Day Lotion SPF 25 uploaded by ROSA M.L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Sensitive Skin Day Lotion SPF 25 uploaded by Adena C.L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Sensitive Skin Day Lotion SPF 25 uploaded by Latisha S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Hydrates & Soothes Sensitive Skin. Oil-Free & Won’t Clog Pores. 48hr Hydration.

This oil-free lotion works to hydrate and soothe sensitive skin. It combines 48HR moisture with Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 25 Protection. Our skin-softening formula is infused with the antioxidant Vitamin E and lightweight hydrating ingredients for moisture that feels clean & barely there.

Immediately: Skin feels soothed & more hydrated

After 4 weeks: Redness caused by dryness is reduced

• Hydrates and Soothes
  • Won’t clog pores – Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist tested for gentleness - Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores) - Oil-Free

Active Ingredients:

• Phenoxyethanol
  • Chlorhexidine Digluconate

• How effective is the sunscreen in this moisturizer? Has anyone ev...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Sensitive Skin Day Lotion SPF 25
  • "Brings that I have severe sensitive skin this formula is so gentle and I've never had anything but good affects from it!" in 3 reviews
  • "For my sensitive skin it did make a me feel a little bit oily, but No Breakouts!" in 2 reviews
  • "This will work for people that have very dry skin or for general body use, but if you have oily or even normal skin in your face I would stay away from this." in 1 review
  • "it is very moisturizing and leaves my skin glowing." in 1 review
  • "A little bit goes a long ways!" in 1 review
Natasha B.
Light, fresh and not greasy feeling. The perfect day lotion for every skin type!
Mara W.
Blacklick, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every day, sometimes mixing with my liquid foundation. You honestly only need a dime sized drop and it goes far. It does have a sunblock smell, but I love that. I have acne prone skin and don't see any abnormal acne caused by the lotion. It does leave my face a bit shiny, but that is fixed with a translucent powder.
Amanda M.
Fairfield, OH
I used this for years because it was one of the cheaper moisturizers in the drugstores. I would use it every day, especially in the morning before applying make up. I will say that I didn't notice a significant difference in how my skin felt, but did feel at ease to have on an SPF. I didn't love this product enough to stick with it, although I know it's always an option to try again sometime in the future.
Melissa B.
Massillon, OH
I love how my skin feels after I use this. You need a tiny bit to cover your face, though. Take care not to use too much. My skin is super sensitive, and I have found this does not upset my skin but definitely does soothe it and calm the redness.
Kristin S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The bottle shown in the photo for this product is the old version, or at least that's what has happened to me here in Oklahoma. I have searched Walmart, Target, and numerous grocery and drug stores for this version of the Loreal Day Lotion. This lotion is fantastic, and I swore I wouldn't use anything else again, but the formula has changed with the new (and smaller, more expensive) bottle, and it leaves my face sticky and disgusting all night. It doesn't do what the old version did. However, for those still possibly able to buy the old bottle style above? Do so!!! It is amazing. It made my face absolutely glow. I have normal skin, though a bit dry in winter and a tiny bit oily in summer months, but the lotion worked fantastically year-round. I used it before putting on my makeup, and my face would look so much better! Flawless, even. It was my holy grail product. Sad thing that it has been changed.
Rhiannon D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best daytime spf lotion, I like this better than the high end versions I've tried.
Dana F.
Oakdale, Mn
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently started using this, and so far it works great. Spent an entire weekend out in the sun while camping, and no sunburn! I wish it wasn't QUITE as think & sunscreen-y, and a little lighter & more like a regular moisturizer. For my sensitive skin it did make a me feel a little bit oily, but No Breakouts!
dalila R.
The texture is nice and it blends easily, but it is way to greasy for the face. I have combo skin and I applied this almost an hour ago and I still feel some of the product that has not been absorbed. My face is definitely shiny. I will keep on using this, but not on my face. This will work for people that have very dry skin or for general body use, but if you have oily or even normal skin in your face I would stay away from this.
Tiffany A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite SPF-moisturizer for the day time. Most SPF-moisturizers are thick and a bit heavy but this is so amazing. It is so lightweight and blends out and once you put it on, you cannot feel it. The price is great too so I'm definitely repurchasing when I run out.
Chloe S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have sensitive skin so finding a hydrating moisturizer that actually keeps me moisturized without having a reaction is fantastic. I just discovered this moisturizer recently and it has been wonderful to my skin. I don't feel oily in the normal areas of my skin and I don't feel dry in my dry areas of skin.
Jennifer C.
Watford City, ND
How effective is the sunscreen in this moisturizer? Has anyone ever gotten a sunburn with it on?