L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Sensitive Skin Day Lotion SPF 25 uploaded by ROSA M.L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Sensitive Skin Day Lotion SPF 25 uploaded by Adena C.L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Sensitive Skin Day Lotion SPF 25 uploaded by Latisha S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Hydrates & Soothes Sensitive Skin. Oil-Free & Won’t Clog Pores. 48hr Hydration.

This oil-free lotion works to hydrate and soothe sensitive skin. It combines 48HR moisture with Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 25 Protection. Our skin-softening formula is infused with the antioxidant Vitamin E and lightweight hydrating ingredients for moisture that feels clean & barely there.

Immediately: Skin feels soothed & more hydrated

After 4 weeks: Redness caused by dryness is reduced

• Hydrates and Soothes
  • Won’t clog pores – Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist tested for gentleness - Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores) - Oil-Free

Active Ingredients:

• Phenoxyethanol
  • Chlorhexidine Digluconate

• How effective is the sunscreen in this moisturizer? Has anyone ev...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Sensitive Skin Day Lotion SPF 25
  • "Brings that I have severe sensitive skin this formula is so gentle and I've never had anything but good affects from it!" in 3 reviews
  • "For my sensitive skin it did make a me feel a little bit oily, but No Breakouts!" in 2 reviews
  • "This will work for people that have very dry skin or for general body use, but if you have oily or even normal skin in your face I would stay away from this." in 1 review
  • "it is very moisturizing and leaves my skin glowing." in 1 review
  • "A little bit goes a long ways!" in 1 review
SARA M.
Best thing that I've got from loreal brand it is very moisturizing and very effective for every kind of skin
brittany d.
Oxford , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very moisturizing. Leaves skin feeling super hydrated without the oily feel. Love this stuff I recommend it
Laura W.
This is a good moisturizer for your face. I try and keep under my eyes moisturized. And this does the trick
ashley s.
Collinsville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's very light and doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky. Has a nice light smell. Highly recommend it .
Tiffany L.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this moisturizer. So inexpensive but does a great job compared to much more expensive brands.
Patricia M.
Really like this less your name makes my skin The only night to smooth it protect me from the sun
Jami G.
Uxbridge, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works great! Never makes my face feel oily especially in the summer when I'm sweating.
Diana G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like this stuff it kept my skin hydrated and protected without any skin side effects.
Lisa K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the bees knees for sensitive skin. It works so well and doesn't break or dry me out
Lorena H.
The scent is great, it does it's job but it particularly lives my skin a little bit greasy.
Jennifer C.
Watford City, ND
How effective is the sunscreen in this moisturizer? Has anyone ever gotten a sunburn with it on?