L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Sensitive Skin Day Lotion SPF 25 uploaded by ROSA M.L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Sensitive Skin Day Lotion SPF 25 uploaded by Adena C.L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Sensitive Skin Day Lotion SPF 25 uploaded by Latisha S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Hydrates & Soothes Sensitive Skin. Oil-Free & Won’t Clog Pores. 48hr Hydration.

This oil-free lotion works to hydrate and soothe sensitive skin. It combines 48HR moisture with Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 25 Protection. Our skin-softening formula is infused with the antioxidant Vitamin E and lightweight hydrating ingredients for moisture that feels clean & barely there.

Immediately: Skin feels soothed & more hydrated

After 4 weeks: Redness caused by dryness is reduced

• Hydrates and Soothes
  • Won’t clog pores – Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist tested for gentleness - Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores) - Oil-Free

Active Ingredients:

• Phenoxyethanol
  • Chlorhexidine Digluconate

• How effective is the sunscreen in this moisturizer? Has anyone ev...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Sensitive Skin Day Lotion SPF 25
  • "Brings that I have severe sensitive skin this formula is so gentle and I've never had anything but good affects from it!" in 3 reviews
  • "For my sensitive skin it did make a me feel a little bit oily, but No Breakouts!" in 2 reviews
  • "This will work for people that have very dry skin or for general body use, but if you have oily or even normal skin in your face I would stay away from this." in 1 review
  • "it is very moisturizing and leaves my skin glowing." in 1 review
  • "A little bit goes a long ways!" in 1 review
brittany d.
Oxford , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very moisturizing. Leaves skin feeling super hydrated without the oily feel. Love this stuff I recommend it
ashley s.
Collinsville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's very light and doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky. Has a nice light smell. Highly recommend it .
Diana G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like this stuff it kept my skin hydrated and protected without any skin side effects.
Natasha B.
Light, fresh and not greasy feeling. The perfect day lotion for every skin type!
Amanda M.
Fairfield, OH
I used this for years because it was one of the cheaper moisturizers in the drugstores. I would use it every day, especially in the morning before applying make up. I will say that I didn't notice a significant difference in how my skin felt, but did feel at ease to have on an SPF. I didn't love this product enough to stick with it, although I know it's always an option to try again sometime in the future.
Shyniah S.
I really like this. it is very moisturizing and leaves my skin glowing. I have used it everyday since I purchased it.
Mara W.
Blacklick, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every day, sometimes mixing with my liquid foundation. You honestly only need a dime sized drop and it goes far. It does have a sunblock smell, but I love that. I have acne prone skin and don't see any abnormal acne caused by the lotion. It does leave my face a bit shiny, but that is fixed with a translucent powder.
Melissa B.
Massillon, OH
I love how my skin feels after I use this. You need a tiny bit to cover your face, though. Take care not to use too much. My skin is super sensitive, and I have found this does not upset my skin but definitely does soothe it and calm the redness.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always try to incorporate SPF into my skin care products when I can and this stuff was a great option. I used this when I was in my teens when I had more sensitive skin and this was one of the few moisturizers that didn't break me out. Cheap and effective!
Kimberly E.
Levittown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its useful in the summer because it provides SPF. Its definitely great on my oily/dry skin. It leaves my face looking fresh and soft. First time user and would go back for more. its a good value for what you're receiving. I would recommend to others.
Jennifer C.
Watford City, ND
How effective is the sunscreen in this moisturizer? Has anyone ever gotten a sunburn with it on?