L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Sensitive Skin Day Lotion SPF 25 uploaded by Latisha S.L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Sensitive Skin Day Lotion SPF 25 uploaded by Adena C.L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Sensitive Skin Day Lotion SPF 25 uploaded by ROSA M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Hydrates & Soothes Sensitive Skin. Oil-Free & Won’t Clog Pores. 48hr Hydration.

This oil-free lotion works to hydrate and soothe sensitive skin. It combines 48HR moisture with Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 25 Protection. Our skin-softening formula is infused with the antioxidant Vitamin E and lightweight hydrating ingredients for moisture that feels clean & barely there.

Immediately: Skin feels soothed & more hydrated

After 4 weeks: Redness caused by dryness is reduced

• Hydrates and Soothes
  • Won’t clog pores – Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist tested for gentleness - Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores) - Oil-Free

Active Ingredients:

• Phenoxyethanol
  • Chlorhexidine Digluconate

• How effective is the sunscreen in this moisturizer? Has a...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This moisturizer is really kind to my sensitive skin. It's very light and absorbs quickly into my skin do I don't end up looking like a shiny disco ball. Of course, the SPF is a major plus." in 26 reviews
  • "I have sensitive skin so finding a hydrating moisturizer that actually keeps me moisturized without having a reaction is fantastic. I just discovered this moisturizer recently and it has been wonderful to my skin. I don't feel oily in the normal areas of my skin and I don't feel dry in my dry areas of skin." in 11 reviews
  • "My skin gets really tight dry and itchy in the winter.. but its oily randomnly as well. This really makes my skin feel moisturized. It has spf so its slightly harder to blend but i still quite like it." in 7 reviews
  • "For my sensitive skin it did make a me feel a little bit oily, but No Breakouts!" in 2 reviews
  • "it is very moisturizing and leaves my skin glowing." in 1 review
Melissa B.
Massillon, OH
I love how my skin feels after I use this. You need a tiny bit to cover your face, though. Take care not to use too much. My skin is super sensitive, and I have found this does not upset my skin but definitely does soothe it and calm the redness.
Uhura M.
Baltimore, MD
A little bit goes a long ways! Yes, it has that typical sunscreen smell, but it's very smooth and light. I do have to reapply it on hot days, but that is the same for any SPF lotion. Good stuff.
cindy n.
orlando
Helped my skin become more smoother and less damaging from sunlight. Though, did not help with my acne; it only gotten worse. I would recommend this for sunlight protection and moisturizer only.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Loved this product. It works Great on my combination skin. Especially during the winter time this is my go to product. I get lots of compliments and I refer this to everyone. I think the Price for the product is fair and I would purchase it again.
Alyssa S.
Rocky Point, NC
Good for people with sensitive skin. Good moisturizer. Good value. Not too pricey. Nice packaging. It's effective. Not disappointing. I recommend this for anyone who would like to try it.
Katherine N.
Manchester, KY
I generally like to have spy 30+ but found this worked just fine while on a beach trip recently. No dryness or redness found after a full day on the beach.
Brooke F.
Pottstown, PA
Helps keep my skin hydrated without making it look oily and gross. I get a lot of dry patches and I haven't seen them since I started using this product.
Brittany T.
Rice Lake, WI
I have extremely sensitive and dry skin. This product is prefect for me! No reaction and keeps my skin feeling hydrated all day long. I highly recommend!
Talar A.
Torrance , CA
This produuct was amazing! Especially for my dry and sensitive skin. It protects me from the sun and keeps it looking soft and beautiful!
Macey D.
This is a good product. It's great, because honestly you can use it on your hands as well! It makes my eczema not as noticeable on my face!
Jennifer C.
Watford City, ND
How effective is the sunscreen in this moisturizer? Has anyone ever gotten a sunburn with it on?