L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Sensitive Skin Day Lotion SPF 25 uploaded by ROSA M.L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Sensitive Skin Day Lotion SPF 25 uploaded by Adena C.L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Sensitive Skin Day Lotion SPF 25 uploaded by Latisha S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Hydrates & Soothes Sensitive Skin. Oil-Free & Won’t Clog Pores. 48hr Hydration.

This oil-free lotion works to hydrate and soothe sensitive skin. It combines 48HR moisture with Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 25 Protection. Our skin-softening formula is infused with the antioxidant Vitamin E and lightweight hydrating ingredients for moisture that feels clean & barely there.

Immediately: Skin feels soothed & more hydrated

After 4 weeks: Redness caused by dryness is reduced

• Hydrates and Soothes
  • Won’t clog pores – Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist tested for gentleness - Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores) - Oil-Free

Active Ingredients:

• Phenoxyethanol
  • Chlorhexidine Digluconate

• How effective is the sunscreen in this moisturizer? Has anyone ev...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Brings that I have severe sensitive skin this formula is so gentle and I've never had anything but good affects from it!" in 3 reviews
  • "For my sensitive skin it did make a me feel a little bit oily, but No Breakouts!" in 2 reviews
  • "This will work for people that have very dry skin or for general body use, but if you have oily or even normal skin in your face I would stay away from this." in 1 review
  • "it is very moisturizing and leaves my skin glowing." in 1 review
  • "A little bit goes a long ways!" in 1 review
Charlene H.
West Deptford, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good buy. I have very sensitive skin and it is comforting that I can use this product and not worry about having a rash. I am more than pleased with this nicely packaged day lotion.
Alyssa S.
Rocky Point, NC
Good for people with sensitive skin. Good moisturizer. Good value. Not too pricey. Nice packaging. It's effective. Not disappointing. I recommend this for anyone who would like to try it.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always try to incorporate SPF into my skin care products when I can and this stuff was a great option. I used this when I was in my teens when I had more sensitive skin and this was one of the few moisturizers that didn't break me out. Cheap and effective!
Kimberly E.
Levittown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its useful in the summer because it provides SPF. Its definitely great on my oily/dry skin. It leaves my face looking fresh and soft. First time user and would go back for more. its a good value for what you're receiving. I would recommend to others.
Ryan D.
Dallas, TX
Decent daily face lotion. My boyfriend has eczema and we're always looking for products that don't irritate his skin. It's not our favorite product, but I keep in in my bag as a back up. I'd recommend trying it to see if it works for you. Not all sensitive skin is equal
Carmela W.
Charlotte, NC
I have sensitive skin and I like to have SPF to protect my skin from the sun's harsh rays. This definitely met my expectations and was gentle on my skin. It was a bit pricey but in my opinion it was worth the price. It was moisturizing but didn't feel heavy on the skin.
Brittany T.
Rice Lake, WI
I have extremely sensitive and dry skin. This product is prefect for me! No reaction and keeps my skin feeling hydrated all day long. I highly recommend!
Brooke F.
Pottstown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Helps keep my skin hydrated without making it look oily and gross. I get a lot of dry patches and I haven't seen them since I started using this product.
Xenia R.
Phoenix
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best product ever! I've tried lots Of products but this one is by far the best one!!!!! The price is perfect as well and makes my skin feel amazing!!
Macey D.
This is a good product. It's great, because honestly you can use it on your hands as well! It makes my eczema not as noticeable on my face!
Jennifer C.
Watford City, ND
How effective is the sunscreen in this moisturizer? Has anyone ever gotten a sunburn with it on?