L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Sensitive Skin Day Lotion SPF 25 uploaded by Latisha S.L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Sensitive Skin Day Lotion SPF 25 uploaded by Adena C.L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Sensitive Skin Day Lotion SPF 25 uploaded by ROSA M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Hydrates & Soothes Sensitive Skin. Oil-Free & Won’t Clog Pores. 48hr Hydration.

This oil-free lotion works to hydrate and soothe sensitive skin. It combines 48HR moisture with Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 25 Protection. Our skin-softening formula is infused with the antioxidant Vitamin E and lightweight hydrating ingredients for moisture that feels clean & barely there.

Immediately: Skin feels soothed & more hydrated

After 4 weeks: Redness caused by dryness is reduced

• Hydrates and Soothes
  • Won’t clog pores – Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist tested for gentleness - Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores) - Oil-Free

Active Ingredients:

• Phenoxyethanol
  • Chlorhexidine Digluconate

• How effective is the sunscreen in this moisturizer? Has anyone ev...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "For my sensitive skin it did make a me feel a little bit oily, but No Breakouts!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little bit goes a long ways!" in 1 review
  • "It's very light and absorbs quickly into my skin do I don't end up looking like a shiny disco ball." in 1 review
  • "it is very moisturizing and leaves my skin glowing." in 1 review
Charlene H.
West Deptford, NJ
This is a good buy. I have very sensitive skin and it is comforting that I can use this product and not worry about having a rash. I am more than pleased with this nicely packaged day lotion.
Mara W.
Blacklick, OH
I use this every day, sometimes mixing with my liquid foundation. You honestly only need a dime sized drop and it goes far. It does have a sunblock smell, but I love that. I have acne prone skin and don't see any abnormal acne caused by the lotion. It does leave my face a bit shiny, but that is fixed with a translucent powder.
dalila R.
The texture is nice and it blends easily, but it is way to greasy for the face. I have combo skin and I applied this almost an hour ago and I still feel some of the product that has not been absorbed. My face is definitely shiny. I will keep on using this, but not on my face. This will work for people that have very dry skin or for general body use, but if you have oily or even normal skin in your face I would stay away from this.
Amanda M.
Fairfield, OH
I used this for years because it was one of the cheaper moisturizers in the drugstores. I would use it every day, especially in the morning before applying make up. I will say that I didn't notice a significant difference in how my skin felt, but did feel at ease to have on an SPF. I didn't love this product enough to stick with it, although I know it's always an option to try again sometime in the future.
Beth P.
Wheatley, Arkansas
My skin is very sensitive. I can't handle a lot of moisturizers because my face will break out. It stays really dry as well. I used this and after the first week, my skin was nice and soft and I had no breakouts. I recommend it to anyone
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
I always try to incorporate SPF into my skin care products when I can and this stuff was a great option. I used this when I was in my teens when I had more sensitive skin and this was one of the few moisturizers that didn't break me out. Cheap and effective!
Dana F.
Oakdale, MN
I just recently started using this, and so far it works great. Spent an entire weekend out in the sun while camping, and no sunburn! I wish it wasn't QUITE as think & sunscreen-y, and a little lighter & more like a regular moisturizer. For my sensitive skin it did make a me feel a little bit oily, but No Breakouts!
Kimberly E.
Levittown, PA
Its useful in the summer because it provides SPF. Its definitely great on my oily/dry skin. It leaves my face looking fresh and soft. First time user and would go back for more. its a good value for what you're receiving. I would recommend to others.
Ryan D.
Dallas, TX
Decent daily face lotion. My boyfriend has eczema and we're always looking for products that don't irritate his skin. It's not our favorite product, but I keep in in my bag as a back up. I'd recommend trying it to see if it works for you. Not all sensitive skin is equal
Tiffany A.
This is my favorite SPF-moisturizer for the day time. Most SPF-moisturizers are thick and a bit heavy but this is so amazing. It is so lightweight and blends out and once you put it on, you cannot feel it. The price is great too so I'm definitely repurchasing when I run out.
Jennifer C.
Watford City, ND
How effective is the sunscreen in this moisturizer? Has anyone ever gotten a sunburn with it on?