L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Sensitive Skin Day Lotion SPF 25 uploaded by Latisha S.L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Sensitive Skin Day Lotion SPF 25 uploaded by Adena C.L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Sensitive Skin Day Lotion SPF 25 uploaded by ROSA M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Hydrates & Soothes Sensitive Skin. Oil-Free & Won’t Clog Pores. 48hr Hydration.

This oil-free lotion works to hydrate and soothe sensitive skin. It combines 48HR moisture with Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 25 Protection. Our skin-softening formula is infused with the antioxidant Vitamin E and lightweight hydrating ingredients for moisture that feels clean & barely there.

Immediately: Skin feels soothed & more hydrated

After 4 weeks: Redness caused by dryness is reduced

• Hydrates and Soothes
  • Won’t clog pores – Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist tested for gentleness - Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores) - Oil-Free

Active Ingredients:

• Phenoxyethanol
  • Chlorhexidine Digluconate

• How effective is the sunscreen in this moisturizer? Has a...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Sensitive Skin Day Lotion SPF 25
  • "This moisturizer is really kind to my sensitive skin. It's very light and absorbs quickly into my skin do I don't end up looking like a shiny disco ball. Of course, the SPF is a major plus." in 26 reviews
  • "I have sensitive skin so finding a hydrating moisturizer that actually keeps me moisturized without having a reaction is fantastic. I just discovered this moisturizer recently and it has been wonderful to my skin. I don't feel oily in the normal areas of my skin and I don't feel dry in my dry areas of skin." in 11 reviews
  • "My skin gets really tight dry and itchy in the winter.. but its oily randomnly as well. This really makes my skin feel moisturized. It has spf so its slightly harder to blend but i still quite like it." in 7 reviews
  • "For my sensitive skin it did make a me feel a little bit oily, but No Breakouts!" in 2 reviews
  • "it is very moisturizing and leaves my skin glowing." in 1 review
Alyssa M.
Strongly recommend this moisturizer. Its hard for me to find a moisturizer that not only moistrizes my skin but gives me a radiant glow as well as sun screen. Even if its not hot outside or your not in the sun it is very important to have a moisturizer that has sun screen. I highly recommend this for sensitive skin as well as oily skin.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
I always try to incorporate SPF into my skin care products when I can and this stuff was a great option. I used this when I was in my teens when I had more sensitive skin and this was one of the few moisturizers that didn't break me out. Cheap and effective!
Beth P.
Wheatley, Arkansas
My skin is very sensitive. I can't handle a lot of moisturizers because my face will break out. It stays really dry as well. I used this and after the first week, my skin was nice and soft and I had no breakouts. I recommend it to anyone
Dana F.
Oakdale, MN
I just recently started using this, and so far it works great. Spent an entire weekend out in the sun while camping, and no sunburn! I wish it wasn't QUITE as think & sunscreen-y, and a little lighter & more like a regular moisturizer. For my sensitive skin it did make a me feel a little bit oily, but No Breakouts!
Kimberly E.
Levittown, PA
Its useful in the summer because it provides SPF. Its definitely great on my oily/dry skin. It leaves my face looking fresh and soft. First time user and would go back for more. its a good value for what you're receiving. I would recommend to others.
Ryan D.
Dallas, TX
Decent daily face lotion. My boyfriend has eczema and we're always looking for products that don't irritate his skin. It's not our favorite product, but I keep in in my bag as a back up. I'd recommend trying it to see if it works for you. Not all sensitive skin is equal
Tiffany A.
Campobello , SC
This is my favorite SPF-moisturizer for the day time. Most SPF-moisturizers are thick and a bit heavy but this is so amazing. It is so lightweight and blends out and once you put it on, you cannot feel it. The price is great too so I'm definitely repurchasing when I run out.
Chloe S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Carmela W.
Charlotte, NC
I have sensitive skin and I like to have SPF to protect my skin from the sun's harsh rays. This definitely met my expectations and was gentle on my skin. It was a bit pricey but in my opinion it was worth the price. It was moisturizing but didn't feel heavy on the skin.
Melissa B.
Massillon, OH
I love how my skin feels after I use this. You need a tiny bit to cover your face, though. Take care not to use too much. My skin is super sensitive, and I have found this does not upset my skin but definitely does soothe it and calm the redness.
Jennifer C.
Watford City, ND
How effective is the sunscreen in this moisturizer? Has anyone ever gotten a sunburn with it on?

back