L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Sensitive Skin Day Lotion SPF 25 uploaded by ROSA M.L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Sensitive Skin Day Lotion SPF 25 uploaded by Adena C.L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Sensitive Skin Day Lotion SPF 25 uploaded by Latisha S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Hydrates & Soothes Sensitive Skin. Oil-Free & Won’t Clog Pores. 48hr Hydration.

This oil-free lotion works to hydrate and soothe sensitive skin. It combines 48HR moisture with Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 25 Protection. Our skin-softening formula is infused with the antioxidant Vitamin E and lightweight hydrating ingredients for moisture that feels clean & barely there.

Immediately: Skin feels soothed & more hydrated

After 4 weeks: Redness caused by dryness is reduced

• Hydrates and Soothes
  • Won’t clog pores – Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist tested for gentleness - Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores) - Oil-Free

Active Ingredients:

• Phenoxyethanol
  • Chlorhexidine Digluconate

• How effective is the sunscreen in this moisturizer? Has anyone ev...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Brings that I have severe sensitive skin this formula is so gentle and I've never had anything but good affects from it!" in 3 reviews
  • "For my sensitive skin it did make a me feel a little bit oily, but No Breakouts!" in 2 reviews
  • "This will work for people that have very dry skin or for general body use, but if you have oily or even normal skin in your face I would stay away from this." in 1 review
  • "it is very moisturizing and leaves my skin glowing." in 1 review
  • "A little bit goes a long ways!" in 1 review
Haley R.
Morgantown
I have super sensitive skin and burn easy. This product is light but gives great coverage. I use it all over my face and neck as well as on my ears. Its great for those days when you need a higher SPF but don't want to slap on the thick sun block. It doesn't break me out, and doesn't make my face oily! I will definitely be using it again this summer!
Carissa C.
Great lightweight non greasy sunscreen to put under makeup! Effective sun protection and easy to use packaging makes this a definite YES product for me! It is gentle on the skin and the smell is not as harsh as some other products, so more wearable!
Jennifer M.
Las Vegas, NV
I have pretty sensitive skin on my face and this one is really gentle on my skin. I bought it from Walmart and target another time. It lasts quite awhile and I use it night and day, even though it says it's a day lotion. Great product!
Jordan S.
Ledyard, CT
This product is great for people with super sensitive skin. A little bit goes a long way, which is great considering you won't have to constantly repurchase it. It is not that expensive and so I would definitely recommend this!
Chloe P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoyed using this moisturizer. It didn't irritate my skin, there wasn't a strong scent and it has an spf, which is always a plus. The packaging is nice and it left my skin feeling nice and moisturized.
alexis f.
Pasadena, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer leaves my skin feeling new and fresh it feels as if I added so much water to my face . It helps me feel awake and alive ! Very gentle to the skin . Many people should give this moisturizer a go !
Rebecca B.
Virden, IL
Great product L'Oréal ! My only complaint is no
Smell but I guess most sensitive products stick
To
Scent free I just like smelling good products but overall great product I would recommend to others for sure
Kristin S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The bottle shown in the photo for this product is the old version, or at least that's what has happened to me here in Oklahoma. I have searched Walmart, Target, and numerous grocery and drug stores for this version of the Loreal Day Lotion. This lotion is fantastic, and I swore I wouldn't use anything else again, but the formula has changed with the new (and smaller, more expensive) bottle, and it leaves my face sticky and disgusting all night. It doesn't do what the old version did. However, for those still possibly able to buy the old bottle style above? Do so!!! It is amazing. It made my face absolutely glow. I have normal skin, though a bit dry in winter and a tiny bit oily in summer months, but the lotion worked fantastically year-round. I used it before putting on my makeup, and my face would look so much better! Flawless, even. It was my holy grail product. Sad thing that it has been changed.
cindy n.
orlando
Helped my skin become more smoother and less damaging from sunlight. Though, did not help with my acne; it only gotten worse. I would recommend this for sunlight protection and moisturizer only.
Dayane A.
Riverside , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mostly use this lotion for the day every morning. It has a sunscreen smell to it but in a very moderate way, making it great for every day use. It's moisturizing and doesn't leave a tacky feeling or residue over at the end to, a plus to such an affordable product!
Jennifer C.
Watford City, ND
How effective is the sunscreen in this moisturizer? Has anyone ever gotten a sunburn with it on?