L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Sensitive Skin Day Lotion SPF 25 uploaded by Latisha S.L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Sensitive Skin Day Lotion SPF 25 uploaded by Adena C.L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Sensitive Skin Day Lotion SPF 25 uploaded by ROSA M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Hydrates & Soothes Sensitive Skin. Oil-Free & Won’t Clog Pores. 48hr Hydration.

This oil-free lotion works to hydrate and soothe sensitive skin. It combines 48HR moisture with Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 25 Protection. Our skin-softening formula is infused with the antioxidant Vitamin E and lightweight hydrating ingredients for moisture that feels clean & barely there.

Immediately: Skin feels soothed & more hydrated

After 4 weeks: Redness caused by dryness is reduced

• Hydrates and Soothes
  • Won’t clog pores – Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist tested for gentleness - Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores) - Oil-Free

Active Ingredients:

• Phenoxyethanol
  • Chlorhexidine Digluconate

• How effective is the sunscreen in this moisturizer? Has anyone ev...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "For my sensitive skin it did make a me feel a little bit oily, but No Breakouts!" in 2 reviews
  • "A little bit goes a long ways!" in 1 review
  • "It's very light and absorbs quickly into my skin do I don't end up looking like a shiny disco ball." in 1 review
  • "it is very moisturizing and leaves my skin glowing." in 1 review
Sasha T.
My absolute favorite, simple day lotion to use daily on my face prior to makeup application. Face feels moisturized throughout the day after using this. The packaging is nice and simple, and the lotion itself is the perfect consistency. It absorbs quickly and works well under makeup. The added SPF 25 is great, as well as the price. Would definitely recommend if you're looking for a basic, no frills moisturizer to use in the mornings.
Vy T.
Salisbury
it's a chemical sunscreen lotion so if you have a sensitive skin, you would need to consider. In my opinion, it's a good product to use in the winter because it's thick but I wouldn't recommend you to use it during summer. when I apply it on my face, it feels heavy and make my face produce more oil too
Mel G.
I used this product before but not anymore is good but the only thing I didn't like was that left my face like oil I guess is to last 48 hrs. Other than is ok everyone is different it might work for other types of skin.
Alyssa M.
Strongly recommend this moisturizer. Its hard for me to find a moisturizer that not only moistrizes my skin but gives me a radiant glow as well as sun screen. Even if its not hot outside or your not in the sun it is very important to have a moisturizer that has sun screen. I highly recommend this for sensitive skin as well as oily skin.
Danielle M.
York, PA
This lotion is really nice under makeup. It doesn't change the finish or feel of my foundation. It keeps my makeup from looking cakey or flaky. It's not quite heavy enough for deep moisturizing but it's decent enough for daytime wear.
Kim G.
Lexington, KY
We all know that we're supposed to wear sunscreen everyday, but it's easy to forget.  This day lotion is gentle, fresh smelling, and unforgettable.  It helps condition your skin and prevent harmful damage from the sun.  It dries quickly, and is great to put on after a shower.
Jackie S.
Carpentersvle, IL
this lotion was ok it did not cause me any irritation and i do have pretty sensitive skin. it also worked well as an spf because i would put it on go outside and my face wouldn't get burnt at all. I would say it is gentle only downside is the smell was a little bothersome and it wasn't very hydrating
Kristine R.
I love this product.  It is soft and silky and goes on smoothly.  It does not leave your skin oily.  I use this product daily.  I think it is the perfect price for what it does for me.  It is very gentle and leaves your skin feeling great.  I recommend it to everyone I know.  Awesome product.
Haley R.
Morgantown
I have super sensitive skin and burn easy. This product is light but gives great coverage. I use it all over my face and neck as well as on my ears. Its great for those days when you need a higher SPF but don't want to slap on the thick sun block. It doesn't break me out, and doesn't make my face oily! I will definitely be using it again this summer!
Carissa C.
Great lightweight non greasy sunscreen to put under makeup! Effective sun protection and easy to use packaging makes this a definite YES product for me! It is gentle on the skin and the smell is not as harsh as some other products, so more wearable!
Jennifer C.
Watford City, ND
How effective is the sunscreen in this moisturizer? Has anyone ever gotten a sunburn with it on?