L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Sensitive Skin Day Lotion SPF 25 uploaded by ROSA M.L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Sensitive Skin Day Lotion SPF 25 uploaded by Adena C.L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Sensitive Skin Day Lotion SPF 25 uploaded by Latisha S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Hydrates & Soothes Sensitive Skin. Oil-Free & Won’t Clog Pores. 48hr Hydration.

This oil-free lotion works to hydrate and soothe sensitive skin. It combines 48HR moisture with Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 25 Protection. Our skin-softening formula is infused with the antioxidant Vitamin E and lightweight hydrating ingredients for moisture that feels clean & barely there.

Immediately: Skin feels soothed & more hydrated

After 4 weeks: Redness caused by dryness is reduced

• Hydrates and Soothes
  • Won’t clog pores – Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist tested for gentleness - Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores) - Oil-Free

Active Ingredients:

• Phenoxyethanol
  • Chlorhexidine Digluconate

• How effective is the sunscreen in this moisturizer? Has anyone ev...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Sensitive Skin Day Lotion SPF 25
  • "Brings that I have severe sensitive skin this formula is so gentle and I've never had anything but good affects from it!" in 3 reviews
  • "For my sensitive skin it did make a me feel a little bit oily, but No Breakouts!" in 2 reviews
  • "This will work for people that have very dry skin or for general body use, but if you have oily or even normal skin in your face I would stay away from this." in 1 review
  • "it is very moisturizing and leaves my skin glowing." in 1 review
  • "A little bit goes a long ways!" in 1 review
Mara W.
Blacklick, OH
I use this every day, sometimes mixing with my liquid foundation. You honestly only need a dime sized drop and it goes far. It does have a sunblock smell, but I love that. I have acne prone skin and don't see any abnormal acne caused by the lotion. It does leave my face a bit shiny, but that is fixed with a translucent powder.
Rhiannon D.
Best daytime spf lotion, I like this better than the high end versions I've tried.
Kristin S.
The bottle shown in the photo for this product is the old version, or at least that's what has happened to me here in Oklahoma. I have searched Walmart, Target, and numerous grocery and drug stores for this version of the Loreal Day Lotion. This lotion is fantastic, and I swore I wouldn't use anything else again, but the formula has changed with the new (and smaller, more expensive) bottle, and it leaves my face sticky and disgusting all night. It doesn't do what the old version did. However, for those still possibly able to buy the old bottle style above? Do so!!! It is amazing. It made my face absolutely glow. I have normal skin, though a bit dry in winter and a tiny bit oily in summer months, but the lotion worked fantastically year-round. I used it before putting on my makeup, and my face would look so much better! Flawless, even. It was my holy grail product. Sad thing that it has been changed.
Sasha T.
My absolute favorite, simple day lotion to use daily on my face prior to makeup application. Face feels moisturized throughout the day after using this. The packaging is nice and simple, and the lotion itself is the perfect consistency. It absorbs quickly and works well under makeup. The added SPF 25 is great, as well as the price. Would definitely recommend if you're looking for a basic, no frills moisturizer to use in the mornings.
Dayane A.
Riverside , CA
Mostly use this lotion for the day every morning. It has a sunscreen smell to it but in a very moderate way, making it great for every day use. It's moisturizing and doesn't leave a tacky feeling or residue over at the end to, a plus to such an affordable product!
Laura G.
Paramount, CA
This face lotion provides the perfect moisture to my face. It balances my dry and oily areas very well for the price. Great product but very hard to find in my area.
Vy T.
Salisbury
it's a chemical sunscreen lotion so if you have a sensitive skin, you would need to consider. In my opinion, it's a good product to use in the winter because it's thick but I wouldn't recommend you to use it during summer. when I apply it on my face, it feels heavy and make my face produce more oil too
Mel G.
I used this product before but not anymore is good but the only thing I didn't like was that left my face like oil I guess is to last 48 hrs. Other than is ok everyone is different it might work for other types of skin.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
I always try to incorporate SPF into my skin care products when I can and this stuff was a great option. I used this when I was in my teens when I had more sensitive skin and this was one of the few moisturizers that didn't break me out. Cheap and effective!
Alyssa M.
Strongly recommend this moisturizer. Its hard for me to find a moisturizer that not only moistrizes my skin but gives me a radiant glow as well as sun screen. Even if its not hot outside or your not in the sun it is very important to have a moisturizer that has sun screen. I highly recommend this for sensitive skin as well as oily skin.
Jennifer C.
Watford City, ND
How effective is the sunscreen in this moisturizer? Has anyone ever gotten a sunburn with it on?