BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Hydrates & Refreshes Normal Skin. Oil-Free & Won’t Clog Pores. 48hr Hydration.

This oil-free lotion works to refresh and hydrate normal skin. It combines 48HR moisture with Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 25 Protection. Our skin-softening formula is infused with the antioxidant Vitamin E and a lightweight-hydrating ingredient for moisture that feels clean & barely there.

Immediately: Skin feels more hydrated & has a healthy glow

After 4 weeks: Skin appears softer and more radiant

• Hydrates and Refreshes
  • Won’t clog pores – Oil-Free
  • Dermatologist tested for gentleness - Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores) - Oil-Free

Active Ingredients:

• Chlorhexidine Digluconate
  • Fragrance

Buy on Amazon
Cait E.
It's a soft creamy and it melts perfectly into the skin. If my skin is feeling particularly extra dry, my skin will just soak this up. It doesn't leave a slick or sticky feeling after and it smells pretty good too. Not my absolute favorite but definitely in my top 5.
Alexis S.
absolute favorite moisturizer. Provides great hydration for the face while remaining light and wearable which is perfect for my combination t zone skin. also works great as a sunscreen for a clean feel. this never greasy formula is perfect!!
Maddie B.
A pretty good product! Very moisturizing and also is amazing it has the sunscreen added in so you don't have to have such a heavy application on your face. Smell is okay. Would defiantly recommend to others
Danay P.
Tampa, FL
Esta crema es súper buena, mi cutis es mixto y tengo la zona T bastante oleosa y esta crema me hidrata pero no me deja exceso d grasa en mi cara
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg , PA
I use this product when I'm going to the beach or have to be outdoor a lot and I don't have to wear makeup. It's a great product.
Dillincia K.
Kissimmee, FL
I think it's good for the skin leave my face feeling alive . I'll buy this product anytime and recommend anyone else to also
Star B.
Lancaster
I use it every day out of the shower I like it it's pretty good not very oily the set is not too strong
Monica Q.
Weddington, NC
Doesn't leave your skin too oily or too dry!! The spf is a plus too! It is very gentle on your skin!
Abigail H.
Findlay
Great lotion to keep my face moisturized throughout the day without feeling oily
London F.
Philadelphia, PA
This product absorbs very quickly and doesn't leave a shiny or greasy look, which is important to me. It's very gentle on my skin and lasts a pretty long time as you don't have to use a ton to get it all over. I've noticed significant increase in softness of my skin. Would buy again.