L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Even Tone Normal Skin Day Lotion uploaded by Jillian T.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This Oil-Free Lotion Works to Provide Skin with an Instant Natural Glow. Won t Clog Pores. Immediately:  Skin Feels More Hydrated & Has a Healthy Glow. Dermatologist Tested for Gentleness. Non-Comedogenic. Oil Free Combines 48 hour moisture with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 25 protection.  Our skin-softening formula is infused with the antioxidant vitamin E and lightweight hydrating ingredients for moisture that feels clean & barely there. .

Autumn P.
This product is amazing! It is definitely purchasing! It is very effective, and it makes your skin extremely soft and hydrated. Plus, it also has spf in it to protect your skin from the sun's rays. Mine is almost gone, and I definitely plan on repurchasing.
Sarena L.
This tinted moisturizer is really great for summer days when you don't want to wear a lot of makeup but still want to look natural and beautiful and cover uneven skin tone and texture. It really does the job. It sits beautifully on the skin its not blotchy or streeky it's a really nice formula and it has SPF 25 and we all need that SPF. Its great I even got my mother hooked on this stuff.
Logan S.
This moisturizer is great for combination skin. I use every morning and night and never feel overly oily from it. The SPF is great as it keeps my face protected from the sun but doesn't feel like a sunscreen when applying. Smells fresh and feels refreshing. I would highly recommend to anyone who needs a moisturizer with SPF!
Sayli T.
this is great for an every day lotion. sometimes i put this on and dont wear foundation and its fine. it has a tint of color so i feel like im getting the glow and brightness without even trying. its light too and thats great because usually they feel heavy.
Christine M.
Great everyday product, however, not suitable for oily skin. Cute package, cute container. Love that it's not over doing it nor under doing it, just right.
Trista B.
Rittman
Works well if your skim doesn't need much of a toner I would not recommend for all skin types either all skin types need different things
Eileen G.
Pittsburgh
This product was kind of too thick for my sensitive skin. Do not really recommend. I would buy a high quality next time
MilviaJuana C.
Muy buen producto te mantiene idtatada tu piel por mucho tiempo es increíble la verdad lo recomiendo a me encanta
Emi M.
Spring Hill, TN
This is perfect for your everyday use!
This is a tinted moisturizer (which doesn't really do much to even your skin tone though) that has SPF 25 so I use this almost everyday when I go outside.
The drawback is that this makes my skin greasy and shiny when applied!
So I always put some face powder over it. I have oily skin too.
So I won't use this when it is really hot and humid ...
This has fragrance which I don't mind but it could be too much for those who like unsecured moisturizers.
Mishall H.
Definitely want to try this. I have heard a lot of great things about this product. Also I have oily, sensitive skin so I can't use heavy moisturizers.