L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Dry Skin Day Lotion SPF 25 uploaded by Savannah B.L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Dry Skin Day Lotion SPF 25 uploaded by Grace t.L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture™ Dry Skin Day Lotion SPF 25 uploaded by Tania B.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Deeply Nourishes Dry Skin. Oil-Free & Won’t Clog Pores. 48hr Hydration.

This oil-free lotion works to deeply nourish dry skin. It combines 48HR moisture with Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 25 Protection. Our skin-softening formula is infused with the antioxidant Vitamin E and lightweight hydrating ingredients for moisture that feels clean & barely there.

Immediately: Skin feels soft & soothed

After 4 Weeks: Skin comfort is deeply restored & roughness caused by dryness is reduced

• Dermatologist tested for gentleness

• Chlorhexidine Digluconate
  • Fragrance

Margaret A.
San Jose, CA
So I have recently tried this product and I absolutely love it. It's so light and has a light scent plus a a SPF 25 which is good. I apply it everyday before doing make up and I like it. Plus I have very bad dry skin exspecially around my nose and I've noticed a change in my skin it's not as dry as before and it makes my foundation look flawless.
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
This is the best for my dry skin that I tend to get in the winter. Available at the drugstore and affordable prices, I recommend
Naimah C.
Kenilworth, NJ
Great for sensitive skin. This product goes on smooth and protects all day . Light fragrance but nothing overpowering .
Brenna L.
Sterling, CO
Great product and price. Shared with friends and they loved it as well! They had to buy it!
Rita F.
It is really good!!! It’s perfect for dry skin it keeps your face hydrated for 48 hours, as it says, and the best thing about this cream is that it comes with SPF 25 sunscreen!!!
NEVADA K.
Bought this to try since I had a coupon. I usually don't apply a moisturizer in the day time because I have sensitive skin and a combination of normal to oily skin, especially during summer. I have to say that I was very impressed with the product! I actually apply it before applying my makeup and it actually helps set my makeup. It has a very light scent, but it smells really good. It feels just right. Not too light, not to heavy. I love it.
Sabrina C.
This lotion really helped take the dryness straight out of my skin. Left a soft finishing touch to my face after using. Would like it if we're bigger but overall the product is very good. Recommend for people with really bad dry skin
Cynthia D.
Riverside , CA
So far I have been using for a week and let me say that I Love it. It's very good for dry skin and feels real moistrized it applys really nice and soft and it sure keeps yours skin feeling hydrated all day for the whole 48 hrs it says there. I really recommend it your skin feels so soft all day. Absolute love it
Sharon l.
Saratoga, CA
It is hard to find dry skin day cream with a spf! I love this cream, I've been using it for a long time. It definitely last for a long time, and it is not pricey at all. I use it on top of my serums in the morning and it keeps my skin supple throughout the day. This cream also absorbs into your skin really quickly, and leaves it with a dewy finish. My foundation glides on so easy after this cream. I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin and want a dewy finish to your makeup routine.
Victoria C.
Orlando, FL
This moisturizer gives you just enough moisture than your skins stays smooth. It's very lightweight and have spf in it, which is key to keeping beautiful skin! As far as pricing, this product is decent in price!
Judy N.
Cartersville, GA
I burn real easy. How often do you reapply to keep protected?
Bailey Paige T.
Walnut Cove , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this lotion really last as long as it claims?
Claudia R.
How effective is this product? My skin has turned to dry these last two months, that didnt use to happen before.