L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture Even Tone Day Cream uploaded by Maggie T.L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture Even Tone Day Cream uploaded by Dominique Z.L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture Even Tone Day Cream uploaded by Shelby B.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Evens Skin Tone & Smoothes Skin Texture. Immediately: Skin Feels Softer, Smoother, & More Fresh. After 4 Weeks: Skin Tone is Even & Texture is Visibly Smoother. Dermatologist Tested for Gentleness. Oil Free This cream works day and night to leave skin with a more even tone and texture.  Our unique formula infused with time release Vitamin C and Tourmaline gem helps even skin tone and recapture your skin’s clarity. .

Buy on Amazon
  • "This product is one of my most favorite face moisturizer. I'm allergic to most moisturizers and this one has not broken me out in hives since I've used it. I love how it clears up mu dry skin and has even my skin tone. I would definitely recommend to everyone. It is worth every penny. " in 7 reviews
  • "loved this moisturizer, it's light and quick to absorb but still moisturizing just by itself. the fragrance is a bit strong though" in 6 reviews
  • "I've only been using it for a few days but so far I really like this product! It goes on light and it's thin but doesn't leave your skin feeling wet. It also reacted well to my sensitive skin, I didn't feel any discomfort. I would say for the price it's a winner! It was 13.44 including taxes at Shoppers Drug Mart!" in 4 reviews
Stephanie E.
Even though my friends do not agree with me, I have always felt like I have the most un even skin tone. I have always been self conscience about not wearing makeup but not with this cream I am not! Being a 1st grade teacher makes it hard to get dolled up every day so I just quickly put this on and I'm ready to go!
Carol V.
Perris, CA
My face is personally a little oily because I did not have a good facial creme to apply after removing makeup and after showers. However, this creme instantly hydrated my face and reduced my oilyness after a week of use! I loved it! The only thing that I would have to say is that one has to use it repeatedly to get good results
Kat L.
Lexington , KY
i wouldn't use this product again. I don't like the way it feels on my skin. it feels sticky and it caused me to break out more. I understand that will happen when you switch products but I did not like it. However, others may feel different about this product, that is just my thoughts.
Rebecka V.
Fairfield, CA
I have very sensitive, oily skin so it's hard for me to find a good moisturizers that won't grease up my skin and make me breakout. This product allows my skin to breathe and doesn't break me out! It's weightless formula keeps my skin hydrated during the day without making extra oily!
Brittani K.
Ozark, MO
I've been using this for about a week and it has made my face so soft and I swear it made it glow! It is gentle and smells good. Better than any other moisturizer I've used. I will definitely be buying again.
Shana W.
Jefferson, SC
I have really dry skin and and this really helped my skin not be dry and cracked. I made this apart of my daily skin routine. I have not looked back since. It is really greatly priced and I would def recommend anyone who suffers from dry skin to add this to their routine.
Lu Q.
Miami Beach, FL
The skin of my face is super dry and for many years I use loreal is one of my favorite brands for many reasons, they are good, I know them, I like their presentation and the price is super good, every day I use my moisturizing cream Loreal, both at night and in the day.
Emily M.
Glendale, AZ
This gel type moisturizer is amazing for my dry skin! It gets rid of my horrible dry patches almost immediately! I love how thin and weightless the product is while being effective because I can layer it under my makeup! I can also apply some and be ready for the day without looking greasy or oily! I have seen some skin tone evening but I have not kept track of it unfortunately! I would totally reccomend!
Melissa S.
I love this product it works great and I could actually see a difference in a couple days I use it everyday. This product is very effective leaving your skin feeling amazing I honestly use it everyday! I highly recommend this product!
Caniya R.
This really makes my skin feel very soft. I bought this at Target, but I'm sure you can find it at a local drugstore. Very effective, but didn't really see results right away. It depends if I would buy it again, I have seen better.
Lauren B.
Winnipeg, MB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone used it and noticed discoloration fading in their skin ?
Liz T.
I'm looking for a day moisturizer to help with my dry skin. I'd like to find one that not only moisturizes but also has other benefits. Did this keep you moisturized all day?
hey guys does this works for oily skin ?
Celene C.
London
How is this product for evening redness in the skin? Also for combination skin types?