L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture Even Tone Day Cream uploaded by Shelby B.L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture Even Tone Day Cream uploaded by Dominique Z.L'Oréal Paris Ideal Moisture Even Tone Day Cream uploaded by Maggie T.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Evens Skin Tone & Smoothes Skin Texture. Immediately: Skin Feels Softer, Smoother, & More Fresh. After 4 Weeks: Skin Tone is Even & Texture is Visibly Smoother. Dermatologist Tested for Gentleness. Oil Free This cream works day and night to leave skin with a more even tone and texture.  Our unique formula infused with time release Vitamin C and Tourmaline gem helps even skin tone and recapture your skin’s clarity. .

• How is this product for evening redness in the sk... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for a day moisturizer to help with my dry skin. I'd l...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used it and noticed discoloration fading in their skin ?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
What a difference this moisturizer made on my skin in just one week! When my husbands notices and gives me a compliment, I know the product is working because he's not very observant when it comes to that sort of thing. However, he noticed that my skin looked better than usual within one week of use, so I couldn't be happier!

This moisturizer does have a fragrance to it, but it's not too strong. It's hard to describe; it's kind of floral. Between the fragrance, the jar, the color of the moisturizer, and the texture, I feel so luxurious when putting it on! I've just had a very pleasant experience with it.

It has helped to brighten my complexion, lighten dark spots, and keeps my skin moisturized. I always have issues with products clogging my pores, which makes me leery when purchasing skincare products. However, this one has not clogged my pores, which makes it perfect good for acne-prone skin.
Ashleigh P.
A little goes a long way with this product. I've used this for quite a while now and it's a holy grail when it comes to my moisturizers! I love how lightweight and dense it is but still does the work needed. It leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. And smells great! I always use this before applying my makeup to make everything feel and look silky!
Vivian S.
Palo Alto , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I've tried many products many products that promise results. This is the first L'Oreal product that I ever purchased. I love it. I have been using it for about a month along with the Ideal Clean Foaming Cleanser. My face as a nice glow after each use. It does not feel at all greasy to me. This is definitely my new facial product.
Shelby B.
This product is one of my most favorite face moisturizer. I'm allergic to most moisturizers and this one has not broken me out in hives since I've used it. I love how it clears up mu dry skin and has even my skin tone. I would definitely recommend to everyone. It is worth every penny.
Kelley W.
Belle Plaine, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
This moisturizer is fantastic for my combo/oily skin. It isn't too much moisture that I feel like my face is dripping and it isn't too little where my face feels dry all day. I just finished one container and I will be repurchasing.
TAMMY W.
As I try to get into a routine with my face I find that I'm loving this product more and more. Really great as a moisturizer and isn't clammy or sticky.
Michelle Z.
Monterey Park, CA
loved this moisturizer, it's light and quick to absorb but still moisturizing just by itself. the fragrance is a bit strong though
Dichelle C.
Florence, SC
Just startes using this product so at of now it appears to be a good product will have to use longer to give an actual review
Tori H.
I love this eye cream for throughout the day. I can keep it anywhere for an extra burst of hydration. I like the consistency.
Kat L.
Lexington, KY
i wouldn't use this product again. I don't like the way it feels on my skin. it feels sticky and it caused me to break out more. I understand that will happen when you switch products but I did not like it. However, others may feel different about this product, that is just my thoughts.
Lauren B.
Winnipeg, MB
Wellness Guru Expert
Has anyone used it and noticed discoloration fading in their skin ?
Liz T.
I'm looking for a day moisturizer to help with my dry skin. I'd like to find one that not only moisturizes but also has other benefits. Did this keep you moisturized all day?
hey guys does this works for oily skin ?
Celene C.
London
How is this product for evening redness in the skin? Also for combination skin types?