BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #96 in Face Wipes

Cleans and visibly tightens pores. Does not dry out the skin. Alcohol free.

Ultra-soft towelettes gently yet effectively remove all traces of makeup, mascara and even long wear makeup. Dirt and oil are dissolved for clean and visibly tightened pores. These purifying towelettes do not dry out the skin.

• Alcohol Free
  • Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested for safety

• Aqua/Water
  • Linalool
  • Butylphenyl Methylpropional
  • Limonene

Ciara A.
they remove my eye makeup okay but they wipes are a little dry. i have to use 2-3 of them to remove all my eye makeup and foundation. they seem to have a gentle formula and they don’t irritate my skin. not the worst but not the best remover wipes out there
Jackie L.
Milwaukee
I purchased this product while hunting for a proper make-up remover. They do their job properly when it comes to removing light make-up. However, my skin had a bad reaction to them. It turned red, and the next day felt tight and hot, like I got a sunburn. I had to throw them out because of that.

So, I suggest being careful if you're sensitive to scents, or have sensitive skin in general.
Shelbi C.
I wanted to love these because of the price. They were so cheap but I got exactly what I paid for. I have to scrub to get these to remove any sort of makeup. They aren't very wet and if  you try wetting them it just washes the product out. These are great if you wear very light makeup but sfor this chick who loves full glam on a daily, these aren't doing the job.
Rocio S.
bronx, NY
These are good face wipes! They are very gently and remove all of my eye makeup. They also really make my face feel clean which is great for when you're cheating on washing your face! I didn't notice any film left on my face, but I always use a face spray after using wipes in case of residue, I've never found one that doesn't leave a little something on your skin.
Stacey H.
branchland
I bought some of these wipes from my local rite aid when they were marked down. I loved them they do a great job of taking off eye makeup and they seemed pretty gentle on my skin. I would recommend to anyone who wears makeup on their eyes.
Jennifer H.
I love these wipes. They are inexpensive, not at all oily, and extremely gentle. They are great for makeup removal, however I also like using them to wipe my face just when I'm in the mood for a freshen up. Highly recommend!
Bri H.
Newton, KS
4 stars because they’re a very good product if you don’t have a ton of make up on. When i wore a lot of make up it burned my face by the time I got most of it off, like really burned. Maybe it’s because I have sensitive skin, but they don’t break my face out! They also smell nice!
Roseann P.
New Bedford , MA
I always use a towelette for make-up removal and then follow up with my regular cleanser. I received these from a friend. I found the they took off all my make-up, but I have to say I like the texture of Ponds a little better, so I am not sure that I would buy these for myself.
Suchi R.
It claims to remove waterproof makeup but I literally have to keep rubbing it on my eyebrows and eyes to remove makeup. Wipes are supposed to just take off makeup gently and smoothly and here I am struggling and scratching with the wipes trying to remove makeup. Will never buy this again.
Ashley 🌺 N.
Houston
I really like them there great for removing your makeup there super soft there not rough at all it's a good price I recommend it if you it it's effective it takes off the makeup I like to use it just in the night even if in not using any makeup just to take any dirt or stuff that may have gotten in your face