L'Oréal Paris Ideal Clean™ All Skin Types Foaming Gel Cleanser uploaded by Vi P.L'Oréal Paris Ideal Clean™ All Skin Types Foaming Gel Cleanser uploaded by Paola C.L'Oréal Paris Ideal Clean™ All Skin Types Foaming Gel Cleanser uploaded by Vi P.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Gently Removes Makeup. Buffs Away Impurities. Minimizes Pores.

It’s never too early to start taking care of your skin. Oil free Ideal Clean Foaming Gel Cleanser gently removes makeup and buffs away impurities, leaving skin refreshed and radiant. The gel makes removing makeup quick and easy, deeply purifying while helping to minimize pores. It works for all skin types and won’t leave any tightness or residue.

• Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested for safety
  • Won’t dry out skin
  • Lifts dirt and impurities
  • Non comedogenic
  • Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
  • Pore by pore cleansing action minimizes size of pores

• Aqua/Water

• Does this foaming gel leave your skin soft and moisturizing. doe...2 Answers
  • What do you guys think about this product? I'm getting sick of my...2 Answers
  • I would like to jnow if this is for all skin types4 Answers
Nadia M.
Amo este gel, cumple lo que promete! Me encanta usarlo después de retirar mi maquillaje, me deja la piel totalmente libre de grasa, tengo la piel mixta y me funciona muy bien, puede llegar a resecar un poco cerca del mentón, donde se reseca mi rostro, pero con la crema hidratante soluciono eso, elimina muy bien lo oleoso de mi zona T, sin duda lo seguiré usando, lo reservo solo para las noches 💕
Analizth G.
This gel fulfills what it promises. For my skin type I have tried different products that help me improve it and make me feel better with the texture of my face. I have used it several times and I will not stop doing it. No doubt L'Oreal is a brand that fulfills its promise
Courtney B.
Hillsboro, OH
I love this face wash! I have sensitive skin and this is gentle enough to use everyday and it makes my face feel so clean!
Caitlyn E.
Smithsburg, MD
This is a good product! It does the job of removing your makeup and dirtiness from your skin. Afterwards, it leaves a smooth touch finish to your skin. It's it a light weight gel consistency, and it is easy to work with. It's affordable and found at most drug stores and grocery stores.
Ashley C.
Warren, MI
I do have more favorites then this one. It does fizz up and has a bubbly kind of formula. I do like how it left my face feeling clean. L'Oréal always has nice packaging for a drug store brand. I would recommend but I don't necessarily have a problem with breakouts. I know there is better products.
Renata S.
It did its job quite well by removing dirt and impurities making my skin look clean. It also removes the makeup easily without much effort and minimizes the size of pores. But again it has a huge disadvantage. It leaves a sticky feeling on the skin even after washing with plenty of water. I hate this fact about this cleanser. But after wiping with a soft towel, it feels normal. When I use this cleanser before bed time, my skin always looks nourished and hydrated. The next morning my face looks fresh and radiant.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Has a great smell to it and leaves my face clean, refreshed and hydrated a great price and works really well with helping to fight and clear up breakouts I would definitely recommend because this stuff is awesome would definitely buy again
Andreina R.
11800 NW 101st Rd
This gel is incredible leaves the skin super clean and fresh, but since my skin type is fat it does not work in full, since it is created for all skin types and does not control the fat of my complexion. A friend I tried and her skin type is normal and I was fascinated, but I did not turn out :(
Maureen T.
I have somewhat sensitive skin and have to be careful about what I use on my skin. I also love a good cleansing! I found this to be very gentle for my skin, causing no redness or irritation, while giving my skin a thorough cleansing. The foaming gel is light and refreshing.
Sarah O.
Hamburg, NY
At first, I wasn't sure if I was really going to use this. But not only has it helped my face, but it has helped my husband's face too. Since he was 12, his face has always been very, very oily and he's had acne for years, this has helped his face.
Jasmine w.
Yucca Valley, CA
I would like to jnow if this is for all skin types
Ariana B.
What do you guys think about this product? I'm getting sick of my old cleanser.
Barbara D.
Does this foaming gel leave your skin soft and moisturizing. does it have the small beads in it to help clean the pores which are fans to wild life in our water systems?
Samantha B.
Can someone tell me their experience with this product (if you have dry skin) thank you!