BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Gently Removes Makeup. Buffs Away Impurities. Minimizes Pores.

It’s never too early to start taking care of your skin. Oil free Ideal Clean Foaming Gel Cleanser gently removes makeup and buffs away impurities, leaving skin refreshed and radiant. The gel makes removing makeup quick and easy, deeply purifying while helping to minimize pores. It works for all skin types and won’t leave any tightness or residue.

• Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested for safety
  • Won’t dry out skin
  • Lifts dirt and impurities
  • Non comedogenic
  • Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
  • Pore by pore cleansing action minimizes size of pores

• Aqua/Water
  • Sodium Benzoate
  • Sodium Hydroxide
  • Parfum/Fragrance

L'Oréal Paris Ideal Clean™ All Skin Types Foaming Gel Cleanser
  • "It really helps with my sensitive skin to feel fresh an clean.. great cleanser" in 6 reviews
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
I'm absolutely obessed with this facial cleaner, it's so freaking amazing! It cleans really well, takes makeup off really good & leaves you feeling overall clean & refreshed. You can buy it for around $5 bucks & it's definitely worth every single penny! I'd recommend to anyone! Price point is great, the product is great, & the brand is great, what else could you ask for?! I have no complaints about this product & since using my skin has been so much better!
Maggie G.
Tyronza, AR
I ran out of my usual cleanser the other day and didn’t feel like making a trip to Ulta so I picked this up at the dollar store. I’m really quite pleased with it! It has a great, mild scent, removes my makeup well, has a rich lather and leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh! I’ve been using it in the morning and at night with my Foreo and it’s been working really well on my super oily, sensitive skin! Definitely worth the $5 you pay for it!
Daphne S.
philadelphia
Love it! Ive used my brush with it and it feels awesome and refreshing! I bought mine 2-3 months ago and I still got some left its amazing how little you need to wash your face. Highly recommended for combination skin.
Renata S.
It did its job quite well by removing dirt and impurities making my skin look clean. It also removes the makeup easily without much effort and minimizes the size of pores. But again it has a huge disadvantage. It leaves a sticky feeling on the skin even after washing with plenty of water. I hate this fact about this cleanser. But after wiping with a soft towel, it feels normal. When I use this cleanser before bed time, my skin always looks nourished and hydrated. The next morning my face looks fresh and radiant.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Has a great smell to it and leaves my face clean, refreshed and hydrated a great price and works really well with helping to fight and clear up breakouts I would definitely recommend because this stuff is awesome would definitely buy again
Andreina R.
11800 NW 101st Rd
This gel is incredible leaves the skin super clean and fresh, but since my skin type is fat it does not work in full, since it is created for all skin types and does not control the fat of my complexion. A friend I tried and her skin type is normal and I was fascinated, but I did not turn out :(
Caitlyn E.
Smithsburg , MD
This is a good product! It does the job of removing your makeup and dirtiness from your skin. Afterwards, it leaves a smooth touch finish to your skin. It's it a light weight gel consistency, and it is easy to work with. It's affordable and found at most drug stores and grocery stores.
Virag M.
Brooklyn, NY
It really cleans my face, I can feel it after I wash it off. And it's easily foaming. It says not drying the skin out,well my skin feels a little dry after using it,that's why I gave 4 stars. From Rite Aid. [product:l'oréal-ideal-clean-foaming-gel-cleanser]
Maureen T.
I have somewhat sensitive skin and have to be careful about what I use on my skin. I also love a good cleansing! I found this to be very gentle for my skin, causing no redness or irritation, while giving my skin a thorough cleansing. The foaming gel is light and refreshing.
Sarah O.
Hamburg, NY
At first, I wasn't sure if I was really going to use this. But not only has it helped my face, but it has helped my husband's face too. Since he was 12, his face has always been very, very oily and he's had acne for years, this has helped his face.
Jasmine w.
Yucca Valley, CA
I would like to jnow if this is for all skin types
Barbara D.
Does this foaming gel leave your skin soft and moisturizing. does it have the small beads in it to help clean the pores which are fans to wild life in our water systems?
Ariana B.
What do you guys think about this product? I'm getting sick of my old cleanser.
Samantha B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can someone tell me their experience with this product (if you have dry skin) thank you!
Elizabeth L.
Hope, AR
I've heard a few people say they like this but is it really good for acne? I struggle with it some if I don't really keep up with my skin and I can't seem to find it in my small town, but before I go hunting it down I want to know if it's even really worth it.

back