BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy L'Oreal Foundations - L'Oreal Ideal Balance QuickStick Balancing Foundation for Combination Skin SPF 14- Non-drying formula offers a fast, smart solution for both dry and oily areas- The natural-looking coverage of a liquid, the precision of a concealer and the finish of a powder- Portable stick blends smoothly and easily for quick fixes. - Wears evenly all day- Soft, natural matte finish. Formula Essentials- SPF 14 sunscreen- Non-comedogenic- Portable stick blends smoothly and easily for

Buy on Amazon
Peyton C.
Watertown, NY
I would rate this as alright. It’s coverage is deceiving when you first put it on then when you blend it out it goes away. It’s VERY soft and has a weird feeling to it on the skin. I have color 344 crime cafe and it’s a pretty good match o often use it as a base under my liquid foundation or to get extra coverage on those spots that need it the most.
Hannah S.
Menomonie, WI
I feel this is a good drugstore foundation. I don't wear foundation that often mostly only for stage makeup. Therefor I find it to have a good amount of coverage and buildup. Overall it's a pretty good product.
Gina U.
Paris, IL
I know I give a lot of great reviews but honestly this is a great product. It's easy to apply, blends magnificently, and is not heavy. There is little to no smell which is great for people with allergies. This should be a have to have in most people makeup bag. I recommend you buy this.
Mary S.
Chicago , IL
Really liked it when I tried it. Would recommend it to people. Very light on your face and doesn't look cakey
mandy E.
L’oreal Paris makes the best drugstore foundation. I️ really love this stick, i️t gives great coverage too.
Pat B.
Shreveport , LA
Great foundation stick with great coverage. Lasts all day and looks really natural. Highly recommend.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What can I use that is similar to this QuickStick? It has been discontinued. Looking for something inexpensive.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This has been discontinued. Can anyone recommend anything similar? I haven't been able to find anything else I like. I used it as a concealer around my eyes to get rid of uneven skin tones.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What other quick sticks would you recommend ?