BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

INDICATIONS: Ideal Balance is a silky pressed powder that glides over your skin for an even and perfect complexion. This oil-free formula will not cake up and won't clog your pores. Lightweight, blendable powder provides versatile coverage with a...

Fioldalissa J.
West Palm Beach, FL
This powder is so good at setting your foundation and concealer. It keeps your makeup on all day with no making or harsh lines. It can be used for a combination of dry and oily skin. This is my go to drug store setting powder. I would buy this setting powder.
Mallory W.
Ashtabula, OH
It gives okay coverage but makes your face look a little dry and powdery. I love it When I'm in a rush though, Just make sure you don't put too much on!
Ruby L.
Philadelphia, PA
Good addition of SPF. It has a light feeling which stays put for most of the day. However, it needs a primer or it will look flakey.
Maggie B.
Huntington, WV
I love L'Oreal's products & if you have shiny or oily skin this powder is awesome!! It covers blemishes & keeps you looking fresh!
I love it! helps with oily skin & also doesn't make your face look dry! one of my favorite loreal products!!
Alicia S.
Osyka, MS
I love this product. I actually carry one if the pressed powder compacts in my purse everyday.
Muneeba M.
My mother loves this product and she never likes any thing else so I guess this is the bomb
Francesca C.
It is simply amazing! I love this powder, it's perfect for my skin, it is perfect for any kind of skin as it doesn't irritate and doesn't dry skin. I totally recommend it
Sarah A.
Best brand of make up i ever used :D .......with other brands i started getting break out since i have been using loreal I'm breakout free.....would highly recommend
Diana G.