BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An intensely nourishing mask for dehydrated skin Rich in Pure Spa Water & Essential Minerals Delivers intense hydration to plump skin Skin appears softer smoother brighter more elastic & healthier looking

Ashley R.
Pompton Plains
So I’m definitely in the middle with this product. Again, I have super sensitive skin with a mixture of oily and dryness. So because this said hydrating I figured it’d be wonderful for my dry patches and at first it was great! It did live up to the hydration for sure but for me a little too much. It seemed that my skin got even more oily than it was before. So I DO use this every now and then for the extra moisture BUT I can only do so for about a week then I take about a three week break and go back. If you don’t have oily skin I think this would be a great everyday product!
Jerry A.
Miami
Absolutely love this product ! It works wonders on my skin! I was a bit skeptical at first because of certain reviews on the product and based on my previous experiences with skin products that promise to hydrate and benefit one’s skin, but this right here is a god-send . I use it regularly and every time I do , man , does my skin feel great! Highly recommend , and the smell is a huge plus!
Breeanna S.
Atlanta, GA
I absolutely love this product it did my face very will. I can’t say any other product is better than this I will always go back and use this product. I will always use this product till the day I die I keep recommending this to everyone I know.
Onica A.
Queens
I should not have used this product because my skin is very oily. It was my first time using this product. It was disappointing to me because I misunderstood the label. Next time maybe I should get my skin tested to know what’s best for me.
sclose25 C.
West Orange
 I am very skeptical about trying new face masks because I have very sensitive skin however I felt that this mask was very calming and non-irritating . It was very relaxing and left me with very clean feeling and looking skin! I left it on  A bit longer the second time around because the first time I was skeptical didn’t leave it on the full amount, however both times were very soothing and effective . I will definitely try this product again!
Cassandra S.
Oklahoma City , OK
I’m always looking for the word hydrating on a product. I bought this on a run to my local drugstore, it gave my skin a super soft feeling, I did feel hydrating but after it dried it did nothing to solve my dull skin.
Logan W.
Dallas, NC
Love this product!! It made my skin so soft and glowing. It definitely worked to clarify my skin and lessened my breakouts. A little more pricey than what i usually pay for skincare but definitely worth it!!
Bessie B.
Viper , Ky
This product leaves your face feeling hydrated without that sticky feeling other moisturizers leave behind. The beautiful packaging makes it easy to find in store. I will definitely be buying this product again!
Cici K.
San Diego
This mask is just really wonderful if you have very very dry skin. Like I have mentioned I’m all about hydration for the face, since I have very dry skin that flakes, this mask is very affordable and if you use it on a daily basis you will see the improvements.
Carissa M.
What am I really going to say bad about this it hydrates the skin the way it’s supposed to it is a great product and is not too expensive it is I was a first time user but was pleasantly surprised by how well the product does its job