BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Valentina V.
It refreshes my skin instantly, also and amazing product that I would recommend, it makes my skin soft and removes the tiredness amazingly.
LorryJean C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Its so hydrating and you have a fresh face after using this product. Its so comfy to youre face love it so much!
Victoria B.
Estado de Mexico
It's refreshing, it has a very mild smell, leaves skin very soft, its effective because it achieves the objetive, it is not aggressive to skin, it does not dry, it does not irritate, meets expectations, because it is what is sought in a product like this.
Jennifer O.
Coeur d' Alene
Purchased at: Walmart
Nice feeling, very refreshing feeling. Love the smell. Cheap for the product. Packaging is a little weird. Lol
Karen A.
This is a great toner for after you take off your makeup it makes your skin feel tight without making it feel dry.
Hope P.
Groton
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great toner. I buy this product whenever I run out of it as fast as possible!
𝕊𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕙 ℍ.
Purchased at: Walmart
This toner made my skin feel fresh and hydrated. It met my expectations and exceeded them. Very gentle on the skin. Good value for the price. Repeat user. Would recommend to others and would buy again.
Jessica m.
Buckhannon
Purchased at: Walmart
The I absolutely love this product, it made my skinnfell so refreshed and clean. It didn't burnnor habe a highly nauseating scent like some do
Abigail M.
Terrell
Purchased at: Walmart
This toner is A-MAZING! I have combo skin and this is not harsh on my skin at all. . It removed any excess oil and makeup I have on my face and doesn’t leave it dry. I plan to continue to use this! I think it smells nice too!
Angie D.
Purchased at: Walmart
The L’Oréal Paris hydra fresh toner is good. I felt as if it was effective by not adding to my dryness, it did meet my expectation and very gentle maybe too gentle. Yes I would recommend this to others.
Jody H.
Holcomb, MS
How would you compare this to other similar products?
Sandra R.
San benito, TX
Where do they sell this product.does it irritate your skin.
Denise D.
El paso, TX
How do you ladies feel about this product? How does it leave the skin?
Olivia S.
Edmonton, AB
Does this product work on dry skin?
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Has anyone tried this toner and how did you like it?